Earl and Countess of Wessex: Visit to the Czech Republic - March 12-14, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the part where Sophie was holding Edward's hand when they were walking up to the stage. I think next to William & Catherine and The Queen & Duke of Edinburgh, Edward & Sophie are one of my favorite British royal couples.

I liked the part where Sophie was holding Edward's hand when they were walking up to the stage. I think next to William & Catherine and The Queen & Duke of Edinburgh, Edward & Sophie are one of my favorite British royal couples.

I love the little hand hold - these two kill me because they're not very open in public but when they are I just die. :D Thanks for the video Anna. I love it when Edward gets into the wheelchair too and their little banter is hilarious when Edward is given a shirt and Sophie says she'll hold it while he gets changed into it!

Dman, they are my favourite Royal couple hands down. :D

Last edited:
I hope i have a wife like Sophie who knows how to be happy,fun,loving and devoted.

I hope i have a wife like Sophie who knows how to be happy,fun,loving and devoted.

They are just so fun to watch and we rarely see them together on outings so it's so nice to see them have banter with each other. It's so lovely to see and I want it to happen more!

Sophie is a lovely woman; Edward picked well first time round!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom