The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-20-2015, 01:45 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Sophie of Wessex and Prince Edward take their children out to Ascot racecourse | Daily Mail Online

Old 12-20-2015, 04:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Oh my James so reminds me of a young Queen Elizabeth!

Louise looks very smart in her navy (purple) coat with a velvet collar...and stockings! She looks much like her father and puts me in mind of Princess Anne at times too.

LaRae

Old 12-20-2015, 04:16 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Louise looks very smart in her navy (purple) coat with a velvet collar...and stockings! She looks much like her father and puts me in mind of Princess Anne at times too.

LaRae
My sentiments exactly. She looks like a proper young lady and her coat suits her complexion perfectly.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 12-21-2015, 10:43 AM
Nobility

Louise has gotten so tall! And I'm sure she still has a ways to go.
Old 12-21-2015, 11:43 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Sophie Wessex shares a tender Eskimo kiss with little Viscount James during a festive day out at Ascot races | Daily Mail Online
Old 12-27-2015, 03:58 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Sophie Wessex bans son from shooting with the Royals after photo of Prince Edward | Daily Mail Online
Old 12-27-2015, 08:39 AM
Serene Highness

I really do thing these sort of articles are only ever based on guess work. How does anyone know what Sophie has said behind closed doors? I suspect this is all based on the fact James wasn't photographed attending this year so the media have assumed its based on what happened last year.
Old 12-27-2015, 09:24 AM
Courtier

I agree, not to mention photographers are no longer welcome at the estate, we haven't seen pictures from Boxing Day shoot in many years, so how they know who attended etc...
Old 01-05-2016, 03:30 PM
Imperial Majesty

I'm not going to post the article with photos, but Edward & Sophie has been pictured with their children on a shoot at Sandringham. The DM have the pics, so we know the above article isn't true.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 01-05-2016, 03:53 PM
Courtier

To tell the truth I only spotted James at pics, The Sun had pics as well, and the girl who was with The Wessex'es is deff not Louise. Anyway, yes, Daily Fail.
Old 01-05-2016, 08:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Here is the article
Prince Edward and Sophie take their son pheasant shooting in Sandringham | Daily Mail Online
Old 01-20-2016, 04:00 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Sophie Wessex spends her 51st birthday at Lord Montagu service | Daily Mail Online
Old 02-06-2016, 06:13 PM
Courtier

Will Louise start high school or as it sometime call in the UK college this year?
Old 02-07-2016, 06:19 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by miche View Post
Will Louise start high school or as it sometime call in the UK college this year?

She should have already started. She turned 11 last November and our high school runs from 11-16. College/Sixth Form is 16-18.

I'm unaware of what school she's currently at but she may have remained their if they have secondary education facilities.
Old 02-07-2016, 09:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
She should have already started. She turned 11 last November and our high school runs from 11-16. College/Sixth Form is 16-18.

I'm unaware of what school she's currently at but she may have remained their if they have secondary education facilities.
Louise turned 12 last November.

The school Louise and her brother currently attend (St George's in the grounds of Windsor Castle) goes up until 13 years old so I think she has the rest of this school year and then one more. After that she will move schools and most likely will go to Marlborough College if Edward and Sophie wish to send her to boarding school. Eugenie attended St George's and then went to Marlborough College afterwards as well.
Old 02-10-2016, 04:48 AM
Administrator

The 15th birthday of the charity Shooting Star Chase was marked with a celebration at Christopher's Children's Hospice in Guildford yesterday, February 9. The Countess of Wessex (as Patron) showed her baking skills

** gettyimages gallery: GBR: The Countess Of Wessex Visits Christopher's Children's Hospice **

** hellomagazine: Sophie Wessex makes emotional visit to children's hospice **
Old 02-10-2016, 08:11 AM
Heir Apparent

Those are vey lovely and heartwarming pictures! Sophie looks great too!
Old 02-10-2016, 08:20 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
Louise turned 12 last November.

Silly me still thinking we're in 2015!
Old 02-10-2016, 12:36 PM
Heir Apparent

She really is charming and seems to love a biccie
Old 02-12-2016, 09:13 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

The 15th birthday of the charity Shooting Star Chase was marked with a celebration at Christopher's Children's Hospice in Guildford yesterday, February 9. The Countess of Wessex (as Patron) showed her baking skills

** gettyimages gallery: GBR: The Countess Of Wessex Visits Christopher's Children's Hospice **

** hellomagazine: Sophie Wessex makes emotional visit to children's hospice **
These are wonderful! Sophie is always so great with children.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.

Tags
countess of wessex, current events, earl of wessex, lady louise mountbatten-windsor, viscount severn