Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 8: January 2014-March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Sophie's entire ensemble and her hair is lovely. I'm glad she chose to wear it down. Lovely photos of Sophie with everyone.

Another new coat for Sophie? She must have a room at home just for her coats. It's a lovely colour though.

It was very windy in England today - Sophie clearly got very blown away. I wish there was a video of her from today.

Maybe it's an old coat that she has brought out again. She does that a lot.

I know, I was very shocked to see Sophie at the top table. Then I realised Anne and Camilla were absent so they needed a senior Royal.

Maybe it's an old coat that she has brought out again. She does that a lot.

I know, I was very shocked to see Sophie at the top table. Then I realised Anne and Camilla were absent so they needed a senior Royal.
Wish we had a better photo of Sophie's dress and tiara tonight. Is it her wedding tiara or the aquamarine one?

There is a lovely photo on Twitter of Sophie today and a little l girl is giving her a kiss.

Thanks Anna- Sophie looked amazing! ( Would you please answer my profile comment to you- it is important! ) Thanks!

Hello, I wrote blog posts on DofC outings on regular basis. So you can check it. As for a topic of that you think of, it's really hard, and I am not sure it should be placed on my blog. It's not right place for it... Plus I really don't have as many hits as you think....

The Earl of Wessex as Trustee of The Duke of Edinburgh's International Award Foundation is in South Korea since October 29th and will stay there until November 2nd to attend a global gathering of youth achievement award holders.

On October 30 he met with South Korean Foreign Minister Yun Byung-Se at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
Yes, he is now in Korea, later he will visit Australia. Countess will habe engagements in UK since 4th Nov.

Edward is away for almost 2 weeks - long time away from Sophie and the kids. Makes me wonder if they face time when they are away. That would be amusing!

Sophie is now not going to the service in Staffordshire on 11th with Edward. She is representing g the Queen at a funeral in Zamia.

Last edited:
Thanks Anna for keeping the updates coming ... miss one letter though and off with your head !!!!!!! I was aware of what you meant however I am sure you will have the usual great coverage thanks again.

Last edited:
Zamia? Where did you find this info? For whom is the funeral? Curious. Nevermind, I found it - https://www.daily-mail.co.zm/?p=10099 and it's Zambia, President Sata.

Posted link above, Molly missed one letter, she meant Zambia. Funeral is scheduled for 11th November.

Thanks Anna for keeping the updates coming ... miss one letter though and off with your head !!!!!!! I was aware of what you meant however I am sure you will have the usual great coverage thanks again.

It was a typo I suppose. But it wasn't me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom