Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 8: January 2014-March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a nice family. At ease with each other,adorable kids. Well dressed. Sophie looks amazing, she is not dressed too old, not too young. Edward looks great as well. A genuine happy family. what an example

The Countess of Wessex today attended the Falmouth to Royal Greenwich Tall Ships Regatta, meeting sailors at the finish line.
Sophie looked relaxed and happy as she chatted with the young sailors, even happily posing for a selfie with one lucky young man.
The 49-year-old wore a causal outfit for the outdoor event, choosing a bold pair of bright green cropped trousers, purple T-shirt with a white dolphin design, and navy blazer.

Sophie, Countess of Wessex poses for selfie at Royal Greenwich Tall Ships Regatta | Mail Online

Very beautiful indeed! She still have a fresh look and face! Well done Sophie!

Gold tennis shoes, bright green pants, and a purple appliqued t-shirt? Did James put this outfit together? :ohmy:

In October (3rd to 5th), Earl & Countess of Wessex will visit Rome on behalf of The Duke of Edinburgh's International Award Foundation

I love that dress, especially the length and style. Her hair also looks love ly in that style. WindsorExpress has a gallery of the visit as well but I'm on my phone and can't link.

She looks great IMO the dress is understated and the look is chic love it

First- Sophie looks amazing at the hospice! Wonderful pics, Anna!
Fashion show- Wow! Completely love Sophie in that dress- so not me, but she looks amazing! Love it!
Second- Wonderful photos? Sophie is magic wherever she goes. She has one of the best smiles. If that doesn't brighten the day...

Just to be clear. Pic from IFF show is from 2012, haven't seen anything from this event. Hoping sth will appear later on.
I agree, she looks wonderful, when I see her, I keep thinking of song, "Isn't she lovely" :flowers:

Oh thanks for the info, still love the dress though! Hope we get pics from this year!

Edward takes unannounced trip to Northern Ireland

The Earl of Wessex is currently on an unannounced 2-day trip to Northern Ireland. Often for security reasons, only a handful of media outlets are privy to this information, and it is shared with the rest of us as the event begins, as is the case with this trip.

Discovered thanks to ladymollyparker on tumblr! :)

My favourite tiara is the one with the large aquamarine in the center. I've seen pictures of her wearing it as a necklace. I like the one with the smaller blue stones as well; but, like her wedding tiara, it seems to not sit properly on her head. I wonder whether her hair is very fine and so doesn't always hide the base properly?:flowers:

I love that Sophie has repeated this entire ensemble again so quickly. She looked just as lovely today as she did in Canada.

Love it .. I thought she looked fabulous in Canada BTW and though is recycled I do prefer it with the heels rather than wedges.

Cindy Stockman @RoyalCenEditor · 2h
The Earl & Countess of Wessex on behalf of The Duke of Edinburgh's International Award Foundation, will visit Rome, Italy 3-5 October.

Cindy Stockman @RoyalCenEditor · 2h
The Earl & Countess of Wessex on behalf of The Duke of Edinburgh's International Award Foundation, will visit Rome, Italy 3-5 October.

I shared it already.
In October (3rd to 5th), Earl & Countess of Wessex will visit Rome on behalf of The Duke of Edinburgh's International Award Foundation
Royal Central takes all the info on Sophie wardrobe from my posts, yet never gave credit to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom