Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 8: January 2014-March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meant to say I loved the Countess with Rosie the guinea pig too.:D

Great photos Molly!
Especially of the Countess speaking to the lad in the wheelchair, and eating pizza with the kids.
They sure looked like they were having fun, whatever they were doing in the garden.
Looks like a fun place to visit- have to put it on my list if I ever get to go back to the UK.

I have updated my post with every possible link to pics, articles, video I was able to find.

Great video, loved the awkward moment when the guy said women loved the idea of a having a fire fighter in every room, and I loved it when Sophie called Edward "Darling." <3

Last edited:
I loved that video, mainly the "darling" bit (of course!). Ed had obviously been talking to the olive selling man before Sophie and she got to him and he said to her, "These are the ones that made you drunk." She cracked up and turned to Ed and says, "Thanks darling!" The olives are soaked in alcohol and Sophie had bought them for Ed recently and clearly got a bit merry! These two crack me up.

Ed and Soph + Ed and Soph 2

I wanted that bit to be on the video as Sophie cracks up again.

It's always a delight to see Edward and Sophie doing an engagement together, and I don't think I need to say anything about Sophie and children :D.

I loved that video, mainly the "darling" bit (of course!). Ed had obviously been talking to the olive selling man before Sophie and she got to him and he said to her, "These are the ones that made you drunk." She cracked up and turned to Ed and says, "Thanks darling!" The olives are soaked in alcohol and Sophie had bought them for Ed recently and clearly got a bit merry! These two crack me up.

Ed and Soph + Ed and Soph 2

I wanted that bit to be on the video as Sophie cracks up again.

@ Molly-. I love those photos.
Where were they taken?
:lol:
@ Anna - I love the pics from BFTF- article especially with Daniel and Emma, Lauren and Rachel.I have to wonder what caused little Suskia - think that was her name to laugh so hard with The Countess.
The photos on the BFTF website made me tear up. The photos of the Countess laughing and talking with the children were priceless, and I loved on the way out a little girl had something special to say to Sophie, and she leaned in close ,and paid attention. I can see the Earl and Countess both working in a place like that if they were not Royal. I think it would be awesome if the Countess took Louise and James there, or had the group to Bagshot Park. Same with William and Catherine going there perhaps with George,or at KP. Robert Hardy there would've been heaven.
Love the Countess with Joggy Bear too.

Last edited:
Sophie and Edward have done a great job and thanks for all the links etc .. have loved watching these two in action as it were and Sophie looks great in uniform in the last posts I am very envious.

Thanks for the post Anna. What a beautiful day it was in Bath. The Roman Baths are beautiful. When I was visiting they were doing the construction work on the floating bridge, so nice to see it open now. Bath is a gorgeous city with beautiful architecture.

I have just realised we wont see Edward and Sophie at the Chelsea Flower Show or the Windsor Horse Show. I was hoping to see Louise and James again!

She is lovely wonder if there will be photos of the evening engagement .. thanks for all the updates Anna.

I love the selfie with Sophie. I'd love a selfie with Sophie. I wish she would get Twitter!

Thanks for the post Anna. :D

The selfie with Sophie is delightful. Would love one of my own (maybe some day :D). As always, Sophie and Edward with children never fails to cheer me up (though Edward looked a little awkward).

The selfie with Sophie is delightful. Would love one of my own (maybe some day :D). As always, Sophie and Edward with children never fails to cheer me up (though Edward looked a little awkward).

You'll have to get in line. Sorry.:D:lol:

I want a Sophie selfie! If I ever meet her (unlikely) I am definitely asking for a selfie!

Edward looked a little distracted in the photo I noticed: I hope he is quite well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom