Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 8: January 2014-March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely photos Anna! Please update on the Bluebells.

Love her look thanks Anna Happy New Year to you

OK- gotcha- if you're still waiting for confirmation about usage, am I allowed to view the Facebook link? Can't wait to see the photos.

yes you can FB is free, I don't post pics on my blog unless I am allowed or bought them myself.

No, I wasn't worried - I know Facebook is free- I just wasn't sure if one was allowed yet to view the photos on Facebook? Think I'll wait for you to post them on your blog...

You can check that link, it has many pics, and if I will be allowed to use them, I won't be using all of them, simply too many.
Facebook is for everyone so just take a look.

Lovely photos of Sophie with the children. I love that she always gets involved with the children when visiting these places - she gets down to their level, takes her shoes off and gets involved.

Just one nitpick...why did she not take her coat off?...

Lovely photos of Sophie with the children. I love that she always gets involved with the children when visiting these places - she gets down to their level, takes her shoes off and gets involved.

Maybe she was cold !!!:lol::flowers::lol::flowers::lol:

That often bothers me as well, I know she is in the constant movement, but surely her assistant could take care of her coat during her visit...
It would look much better, Kate does that too, and I wish they would change that. It would show even more commitment.

An event in France for the Countess, on the 31st January

31st January, 2015
The Countess of Wessex, Patron, Combined Services Winter Sports Association, this evening attended a Reception at the Hôtel l’Orée du Bois, Meribel, Savoie, France.

She attended the events last yr.

HRH The Countess of Wessex: HRH officialy opens Bracknell Urgent Care Centre & Boyn Grove Library

WOW! She looks drop dead gorgeous there! Absolutely stunning!

I like the fact that Sophie opened a library.
It is nice to see that she, like Prince Nicolae of Romania, is involved with promoting reading.
Reading is fundamental for children.

I have checked an info on the visit to Bangladesh in March, as suddenly in royal diary appeared engagements on the same dates. Well, it turns out, someone posted OLD article from 2009. Not sure what's the point, only to mislead people I guess....
Here's original post: HRH The Countess Of Wessex Visits Bangladesh To Witness Fight Against Avoidable Blindness - Medical News Today
And here it is posted again on December 2014: HRH The Countess Of Wessex Visits Bangladesh To Witness Fight Against Avoidable Blindness | Eye Care Medical Blog

sorry for confusion.

The Earl of Wessex is in Northern Ireland today. Visits to Northern Ireland are often not made public until the day due to security reasons, and today is no different. Edward was visiting the Titanic quarters in Belfast which is where HMS Titanic was built and there is a museum dedicated to this. It's really fascinating as I visited it in 2012 when I was home in Northern Ireland visiting family. There was a bomb squad outside the building as a suspicious item was seen, which was later described as "nothing untoward" but Edward carried on with his visit inside near this item.

David Blevins ‏@skydavidblevins 1h1 hour ago
HRH The Earl of Wessex (Prince Edward) continued with visit to Titanic Belfast while bomb disposal team examined suspicious object nearby.

BBC News Northern Ireland

The main reason for his visit is for the Duke of Edinburgh's Award I believe.

Last edited:
The Earl of Wessex is in Northern Ireland today. Visits to Northern Ireland are often not made public until the day due to security reasons, and today is no different.... There was a bomb squad outside the building as a suspicious item was seen, which was later described as "nothing untoward" but Edward carried on with his visit inside near this item. The main reason for his visit is for the Duke of Edinburgh's Award I believe.

The DM coverage this was atrocious. Headline: "[FONT=&quot]Meanwhile... Prince Edward survives a security scare in Belfast"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]see Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall looks revolted after being handed a dog heart during vet visit | Daily Mail Online
[/FONT]

I'm sure! :lol:That's medal worthy! Congrats! I can tell you still love it, and am sure you're an awesome teacher. How you do that, and keep up with two blogs I don't know. Ever sleep?

Last edited:
She looks stunning I love the scarf and really just lovely look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom