Countess of Wessex: Visit to Qatar - September 22-24, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Sophie in trousers! She looks so beautiful in these photos, thanks Anna. :D I love how they all came to say goodbye to her.

I love Sophie in trousers! She looks so beautiful in these photos, thanks Anna. :D I love how they all came to say goodbye to her.

Off topic, I'm just going to say the proportions on this suit are perfect for her. Thanks, my bad.

Being a guest in a socially conservative country forced Sophie to wear only knee-covering skirts or full length pants. What a relief! I haven't complained about royals in short skirts for a long time--why buck the completely unstoppable trend?--but I just wanted to comment how much better a mature woman (anyone over 18, actually) looks in a skirt that covers her knees easily, whether she's standing or sitting. Baby doll length skirts are for baby dolls, not mature, effective women who go on responsible trips like this one.

what a sweet group of pictures! i love how the doha staff got ready to wave goodbye to their visitor (not one or two, but all the team!) and how sophie took the time to say goodbye to each of them. what present did she get in that blue box? it looked like pearls to me - hopefully we will see her wearing it soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom