The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-22-2008, 08:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post
the tmore you try to hid away the child the more people will suspect that something is wrong

will she be starting school this september then she will be out in the public eye and it wont be hard to get a picture of her then

I don't think she's necessarily being hidden away. I think it's just that her parents are so low key, and they are quite serious about keeping their young children out of the Royal spotlight.

Just watch....these christening photos we've seen of little James will probably be the last we see of him for quite awhile. He'll be hidden away at Bagshot with Louise and the next time he's photographed he'll be walking!

Old 04-23-2008, 06:29 AM
Aristocracy

This weeks hello magazine has the christening in it.

News and photos of the rich and famous - HELLO!, hellomagazine.com

Wont be able to see it until next week where I live. Thats when it hits the shops in my local area.

Old 04-27-2008, 11:18 AM
Commoner

Just saw the christening photo- I love the photo they released. The Viscount is a very cute baby!!!
Old 04-29-2008, 06:04 PM
Aristocracy

Saw a better quality of the photo in the hello magazine, little james has is parents eye colour. :)
Old 04-30-2008, 12:27 AM
Aristocracy

He is a good looking baby.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezza View Post
Saw a better quality of the photo in the hello magazine, little james has is parents eye colour. :)
Is it a larger photo, kezza?Havent bought the new issue yet.
God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Old 04-30-2008, 04:10 PM
Commoner

The christening photo was nice but I still can understand why Lady Louise is not being included in family functions! She should of been in the photo for the special day. Baby James is a cutie!!!!
Old 04-30-2008, 06:12 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMQueenElizabethII View Post
Is it a larger photo, kezza?Havent bought the new issue yet.
Yes it is a bigger picture.
Old 04-30-2008, 06:14 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by erica_potvin View Post
The christening photo was nice but I still can understand why Lady Louise is not being included in family functions! She should of been in the photo for the special day. Baby James is a cutie!!!!
They probably do have a photo of Louise with James, and parents at the christening. It just not for the public to see.
Old 05-01-2008, 08:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Doesn't mean to say her parents are ashamed of her with her eye condition, which I think more is made of the condition that what it really may be.
Do we know what the eye condition is and is it fixable? Perhaps she has to be a certain age to fix it?
Old 05-01-2008, 01:20 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
They probably do have a photo of Louise with James, and parents at the christening. It just not for the public to see.
Very odd. Very very odd.
Old 05-01-2008, 05:46 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella View Post
Very odd. Very very odd.
Not really.
Old 05-01-2008, 05:47 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter View Post
Do we know what the eye condition is and is it fixable? Perhaps she has to be a certain age to fix it?
I have read somewhere that it has been fixed.
Old 05-02-2008, 04:00 AM
Courtier

Hello Magazine said that it had been operated on, but that was one operation - of which there is going to be more.
And then she might have to wear corrective patches and glasses throughout her life.
Old 05-02-2008, 04:18 AM
Imperial Majesty

It is what we in the UK, call a squint, I understand. The operation is normally 100% successful IF the parents decide to go that route. In many cases spectacles with a patch applied for a certain time each day is all that is required. I don't know of anyone who has had to wear a patch throughout their lives because of the condition.

I don't blame edward and Sophie wanting to keep their children away from the media!
Old 05-03-2008, 02:19 PM
Aristocracy

I saw the hello mag pic, which very adorable, his eyes are fine for those questioned it why it a side profile. Also Edward's tie might have given to him by Louise, as it has teddy bears on it.
Old 05-04-2008, 05:56 AM
Courtier

The tie was the same one worn by Edward at Louise's christening. It was given to him by Andrew on Louise's birth.
Old 05-04-2008, 06:01 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire View Post
The tie was the same one worn by Edward at Louise's christening. It was given to him by Andrew on Louise's birth.
Really? that's so sweet!!
Old 05-04-2008, 06:37 AM
Aristocracy

I've noticed Prince Edward wears some cute looking ties, such as the teddy bear one in the christening photo's and the tie with the dogs on it as well. That I have seen him wear in some photos. :)
Old 05-04-2008, 03:46 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
I've noticed Prince Edward wears some cute looking ties, such as the teddy bear one in the christening photo's and the tie with the dogs on it as well. That I have seen him wear in some photos. :)
Mmmm?

Tags
christening, christening gown, countess of wessex, earl of wessex, james mountbatten-windsor, prince edward, sophie, viscount severn, windsor