York Family News and Pictures 1: September 2003-September 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's fine when your talking about banks and large multinational businesses. I think the small family run shops and businesses around Windsor where she built up a lot of her debts probably weren't so happy to take less than the full amount owed, especially as they weren't partners in anything.

I'm going to guess that the vast majority of the deposit for this purchase, which is likely to be 'only' around 30% of the purchase price, came from Andrew/Beatrice/Eugenie (the latter 2 via their trust funds). Probably Sarah could only contribute a small sum. It's being described as a "family investment" which doesn't mean everyone contributed an equal share.

I'd be amazed if they don't rent it out. They wouldn't be the first royals to do so and if they're there 2 or 3 times a year as has been reported, it'd be empty most of the time anyway.

Yes, Viscount Linley and his wife rent out Chateau D'Autet in France.
Hopefully, despite my concerns regarding Sarah's ability to run through massive sums of money and tendency to become involved in questionable business scenarios, the rental income will offset the mortgage payments, staff salaries and upkeep.

A lot of the smaller businesses etc suffered greatly because of Sarah. I don't know how someone like her would be able to get any sort of loan with her history. Companies have gone bust, questions about salaries, nearly going bankrupt and paying back people a tiny amount if anything of what they are owed. But I'm sure she will get some of the rental income. It is still a lot of money for a second house used a couple of months a year. If anything goes wrong it will be yet even more headlines.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 4h4 hours ago
It looked like the Yorks had a good day out at Ascot but there was precious little sign of Fergie being back in the royal fold.

Prince Andrew hosted a very special tea on Monday to benefit a cause that has brought his family together in the spirit of charity.

In 2012, Andrew visited India as part of the celebrations for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee. While there, he met Aloka Mitra, founder of the Women's Interlink Foundation (WIF) in Kolkata, West Bengal.

Andrew learned that the foundation helps victims of human trafficking and domestic abuse by helping them learn a trade. One of the skills they are taught is how to make silk garments.

The prince was so moved by the group's efforts that he immediately called his ex-wife, Sarah "Fergie" Ferguson.
Read more: Prince Andrew and Ex-Wife Fergie Come Together for a Fashionable Cause : People.com

This is an annual event for the York woman as a result of the 11th September events and Sarah's closeness to some of the people who were caught up in that disaster.

Is it possible that in NY the girls are actually using their mother's maiden name as their surname rather than York or Mountbatten-Windsor? Just a thought.

Getty made a mistake in labeling their names.

Beatrice looks more like her normal self but still a tad different. She looks perhaps like she may have lost some wight? Not sure.

The three look healthy, happy and well.:flowers:

Is it possible that in NY the girls are actually using their mother's maiden name as their surname rather than York or Mountbatten-Windsor? Just a thought.

It's possible, I suppose, but I consider it highly unlikely, unless they've had a major blue with their father that we don't know about.

That just sounds trashy and childish for a 25 year old to dress up as disney characters my six year old niece had the same party without the 7 dwarfs following her around which is just beyond tacky and tasteless. The Yorks sure do know how to waste money don't they it would of cost them or should I say Andrew a fortune. How is affording to live this lifestyle?

I must admit that what shocked me about that party, was the attendance of the" dwarfs" (sorry, I wish I could know a less offensive word)...

No words, if I think those people were paid to entertain the whole circus... I wonde why the accepted that in the first place!

I must admit that what shocked me about that party, was the attendance of the" dwarfs" (sorry, I wish I could know a less offensive word)...

No words, if I think those people were paid to entertain the whole circus... I wonde why the accepted that in the first place!

One term I've heard often is "little people" and that seems to be the politically correct terms these days.

Actually, I think the 7 little people were hired through an entertainment company. This is probably what they do for a living and to be honest, $100 each per hour is pretty good pay if you ask me.

So if somebody is lucky to be tall, he can work as an actor or entertainer. If somebody is shorter he can't be an actor or entertainer, it's unacceptable. Nice!

This is what they do as a living. I think I read somewhere that one of them, at least, worked as one of the goblins in Harry Potter (or they had the same agent as the actor who played Griphook). They may be 'shorter than average' but they are trying to make the most of what they have been dealt and that means playing roles such as 'dwarfs', 'elves', 'goblins' in movies, on stage, and at parties etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom