The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-01-2013, 11:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

The trio had dinner with Robbie Williams

A blue suede Robbie Williams joins Fergie, Princess Beatrice and Eugenie for dinner | Mail Online

Old 06-01-2013, 03:18 PM
Administrator

Sarah, Beatrice and Eugenie attended the 'Chime For Change: The Sound Of Change Live' Concert at Twickenham Stadium on June 1, 2013. Chime For Change is a global campaign for girls' and women's empowerment founded by Gucci with a founding committee comprised of Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini, Salma Hayek Pinault and Beyonce Knowles-Carter.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** gettyimages: GBR: Royal Box At "Chime For Change: The Sound Of Change Live" Concert **

** zimbio/gettyimages: Royal Box Arrivals At "Chime For Change: The Sound Of Change Live" Concert **

Old 06-12-2013, 07:14 AM
Majesty

Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie miss Tamara Ecclestone’s wedding as Duke of Edinburgh recovers:
Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie miss Tamara Ecclestone’s wedding as Duke of Edinburgh recovers - Telegraph

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 06-16-2013, 03:40 PM
Courtier

Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie have a night on the tiles... and mum came along too | Mail Online

Don't say that it's normal to go to friend's 21st birthday party with mum
Old 06-16-2013, 03:51 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spheno View Post

Summed up perfectly!
Old 06-16-2013, 03:58 PM
Serene Highness

Do the York girls have a protective officer when they go nightclubbing?
Old 06-16-2013, 04:01 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

I think Andrew pays for their security now, I'm not sure though. I imagine the appearance of protection officers are down to if the girls want or need them.
Old 06-16-2013, 04:22 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spheno View Post
Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie have a night on the tiles... and mum came along too | Mail Online

It is normal for only invited guests to attend a 21st birthday party so I assume that Sarah was invited and decided to attend.
Old 06-16-2013, 05:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbertie View Post
It is normal for only invited guests to attend a 21st birthday party so I assume that Sarah was invited and decided to attend.

I don't know about that; usually when someone is said to tag along, it means they were not specifically invited but decide to go along as an afterthought.

Fergie seems very clingy.
Old 06-16-2013, 05:33 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
I don't know about that; usually when someone is said to tag along, it means they were not specifically invited go along as an afterthought.

The DM reported it that way but that doesn't mean that is the case and it would be the height of bad manners to just turn up to a 21st birthday without an invitation.
Old 06-16-2013, 05:38 PM
Heir Apparent

A lot of 21st parties have parents and parents friends there. It just doesnt make such a good story.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 06-16-2013, 05:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
The DM reported it that way but that doesn't mean that is the case and it would be the height of bad manners to just turn up to a 21st birthday without an invitation.
Agreed Iluvbertie. The quote: "But Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie needed to best on their best behaviour when they hit the town last night - their mother had decided to tag along too."

Read more: Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie have a night on the tiles... and mum came along too | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Not only does the DM make the snarky comment, but they can't even get the sentence right. While we all make typos in private communication, it really cheeses me when the pros do it! Aaargh DM!
Old 06-16-2013, 05:43 PM
Majesty

Most likely there were parents and other adults there too. The DM is always trying to start something.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 06-16-2013, 06:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

It absolutely would be for you and for me, but perhaps everyone doesn't see it that way?
Old 06-16-2013, 09:16 PM
Serene Highness

I personally have gone to plenty of mixed-ages parties, 21st birthdays included. If a young person is celebrating a special occasion, I imagine that the parents are there, and they probably invite other parents. If you are entertaining a large number of young people, you need back-up! Not just two adults and dozens of inexperienced drinkers!

Apparently some here believe that Sarah is a frequent party crasher. Do you really believe that a Duchess needs to force her way into social situations to which she has not been invited? I don't, and I find it unkind to suggest that she is a rude individual who intrudes on the lives of her daughters and their friends.

Now that they no longer have protection officers, it may be that the girls, their family, and the families of those who invite the Yorks feel more comfortable with a 'chaperone.'
Old 06-16-2013, 09:27 PM
Serene Highness

Sarah looks terrible. She didn't slap on even a drop of makeup.
Old 06-16-2013, 10:51 PM
Courtier

I don't know what is up with Sarah and her lack of makeup she has been doing that a lot lately. She doesn't have the skin to pull off no makeup she needs it. It just seems that whenever the girls get pictured going to a party there is Sarah along too it makes it look like she is hanging on and it's about the only time she gets papped these days. Most young girls would be with their boyfriends not with their mothers an odd party here or there is one thing but Fergie always seems to be there too. I notice we rarely see Andrew.
Old 06-16-2013, 11:28 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
A lot of 21st parties have parents and parents friends there. It just doesnt make such a good story.
For my 21st birthday, I didn't have a party. Instead me and my immediate family (parents and both brothers) went to Darien Lake (just two hours away) and afterwards, my parents bought me my first legal American drink (the legal age here is 19; 18 in Quebec). I'd already had my first legal drink two years earlier. One of my presents was a black short-sleeve T-shirt that had "21" and the card symbols around it in pink, which I wore to the park. I played the guess-your-age game, and they thought I was 15 despite the shirt (I have yet to lose that game).
Old 06-16-2013, 11:40 PM
Majesty

Andrew goes out with the girls when he gets the chance too. Seems like they all attended the party as they were all invited.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 06-17-2013, 01:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladongas View Post
Apparently some here believe that Sarah is a frequent party crasher. Do you really believe that a Duchess needs to force her way into social situations to which she has not been invited? I don't, and I find it unkind to suggest that she is a rude individual who intrudes on the lives of her daughters and their friends.
To that, I would say that it depends on the Duchess.

It is no secret that Fergie is persona non grata in royal circles, and it wouldn't surprise me if this often carries over into aristocratic circles as well.

(You don't see Anne trailing around after Zara, or the Duchess of Gloucester hanging out in clubs with her daughters).

Tags
duke of york, old photos, pictures, prince andrew, princess beatrice, princess eugenie, sarah duchess of york