The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-13-2013, 08:22 AM
Aristocracy

Or even... How cool is it that Mila and Ashton got to sit down and eat with HRH Princess Beatrice!
There have been lots of reports at various times in the last 2 or 3 years that Beatrice and Dave are about to get engaged, but maybe this time it could be... I'm sure they will get married at some point. They obviously have a good, stable long-term relationship and they seem like a great couple!

http://duchessofyork.webeden.co.uk/
Old 05-13-2013, 10:48 AM
Courtier

Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher enjoy boozy night out with Princess Beatrice and boyfriend Dave Clark | Mail Online

Old 05-13-2013, 01:01 PM
Majesty

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 9m
This week's Hello!: Beatrice, Dave Clark, Eugenie & Fergie at the Branson wedding party (which Prince Harry attended) pic.twitter.com/wlQ6tCMCdV

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 05-13-2013, 04:20 PM
Courtier

I Just read on twitter Via @RoyalCentral: @RoyalCentral: Whispers of Princess Beatrice planning to marry Dave Clark is widely reported now - still nothing confirmed. #PrincessBeatrice

Posted 2:08
Old 05-13-2013, 05:17 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Been widely reported for 4 years. Nothing new.
Old 05-14-2013, 11:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

I love this sarah and girls's photo!
http://ilovethebritishroyals.tumblr....ge/50360919606
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 05-14-2013, 12:07 PM
Majesty

It's a very beautiful picture of the three York ladies.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 05-14-2013, 06:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Been widely reported for 4 years. Nothing new.

Still, it'll probably happen sooner rather than later, since they've already been together so long.
Old 05-15-2013, 02:27 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Sarah, Beatrice and Eugenie attended the launch of Samsung's NX Smart Camera at a charity auction with David Bailey in aid of Marie Curie Cancer Care at the Bulgari Hotel in London on May 14, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages gallery ** gettyimages gallery 2 **
Old 05-15-2013, 06:07 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
It's a very beautiful picture of the three York ladies.
I agree, I think it's an absolutely gorgeous picture, I love it! One of the nicest ones I've ever seen of all 3 of them together. Thanks so much for posting that, Corazon!
Old 05-21-2013, 05:48 AM
Aristocracy

A typically horrible Mail article on the Branson / Calthorpe wedding, but if you can battle through the nastiness, there is actually some interesting information about the second leg of celebrations in Hampshire...

What on Earth is she wearing? Why Fergie dressed in fairy lights and a purple dressing gown at the party taste forgot | Mail Online
Old 05-21-2013, 10:19 AM
Serene Highness

Are these people nuts or what????
Old 05-21-2013, 11:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchessmary View Post
Are these people nuts or what????
From what I read (totally ignoring the snarkiness), the party sounds like it was a good time and a lot of fun for people dressing up.
Old 05-21-2013, 11:15 AM
Majesty

A party I would've loved to attend. I like the creativity of this party.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 05-21-2013, 11:21 AM
Heir Apparent

It just seems like they attended a costume type party. No big deal.
Old 05-21-2013, 11:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
A party I would've loved to attend. I like the creativity of this party.
I do too! It seems like the wedding party in Africa was an African themed party so it makes sense that the party in the UK was themed to the lore of the woods it was held in. From what I read, a lot of the same things happened as at the original wedding party.

Kind of nice to perhaps host a similar party in the UK for those friends and family that perhaps didn't get to attend the African one.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yep. Looks like a fun dress-up party to me, with a local folk-lore theme. I love the girls' outfits. And does Dave ever not smile widely?
Old 05-22-2013, 06:05 AM
Aristocracy

It does sound like a lot of fun, and nice to see such creative costumes. I think everyone looks great in that pic.

One thing it mentions in the article is that Eugenie is working in art auctioning. Does anyone know if this is an internship or a permanent job, or any other details on it?
It seems like a good area for her to go into. She is clearly very interested in art, and part of her degree was in History of Art.
Old 05-29-2013, 02:02 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Sarah, Beatrice and Dave attended the launch of the book 'The New Digital Age: Reshaping The Future Of People, Nations and Business' by Eric Schmidt and Jared Cohen, hosted by Jamie Reuben at Loulou's in London on May 28, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages gallery **

** dailymail: Royals, celebrities and entrepreneurs turn out for launch of Google chief Eric Schmidt's new book...**
Old 05-29-2013, 04:04 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Sarah cannot leave those girls alone can she. Shame.

Tags
duke of york, old photos, pictures, prince andrew, princess beatrice, princess eugenie, sarah duchess of york