York Family News and Pictures 1: September 2003-September 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Beatrices Dress, Eugenies is feminine and delicate but maybe not for her.
A beautiful picture of the three i agree.
x

Talk about a storm in a tea cup. I assume the "Marilyn Monroe moment" was referring to the movie Seven Year Itch with MM's character standing over a subway vent. The one shot of the York girls was no where near the drama of the staged film scene. The Queen had a more revealing moment on a tarmac years ago. IMO, the fashion faux pas at the premiere was Emily Blunt's ill-fitted gown.

You know I've always wondered who's eyes Beatrice has they're very round, compared to the rest of the Windsors. I don't know much about Sarah's family so I can't comment on that. What does everyone else think.

Thank you! Those are great pics! I love the third one...I have never seen Eugenie look so much like Beatrice.

I was helping pack things in boxes because my parents are moving house and I just happen to look in a cupboard in their garage to see if anything needs to be unpacked when I found a treasure trove (spelling oops I think) of pictures I have collected over the years and forgot about them, they about 14 or 15 years old. When I get time I will scan them and post them if I can.

thanks silverstar, these pics of (the real) sarah are amazing. Any idea in which magazine i can find them? unfortunately the pic at home in the bluedress is not real :-( Thanks a lot for posting!!:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course i mean the pics in your link. But thanks anyway!;)

. To me the royal family is a bit boring without Fergie and Di

END QUOTE.
I think you re right Fergilicious....
In the annals of Royal History... the 1980s will go down as the Diana and Fergie decade...
when things got a bit wild and out of hand.

The pics of Fergie and Di together are a bit special now.... and nostalgic
go here
Celebheaven • View topic - The Terrible Twins

Yes silverstar! Wonderful pictures. I love the picture from Ascot, they have so much fun but the Queen does not seem amused. jajaja:lol:

. To me the royal family is a bit boring without Fergie and Di

So right. How were they percieved before the wedding of the century? Dowdy and stiff. Antiquated hold-overs from times gone by.

2010 York Christmas Card

Forgive me if I post this in the wrong thread, or indeed if this has already been mentioned. However I was on the pictorial website "Picture Press" www.picturepress.de searching for something unrelated to royalty and got distracted. Anyway I typed in "Eugenie" and one of the first pictorial results was the Yorks 2010 Christmas Card. Lovely father and daughter pictures this year and signed by the 4 of them. I have a feeling Sarah probably took the pictures like she typically does.

Anyway I wasn't sure if a link is allowed to be posted here? And again I apologise if something has been mentioned of their 2010 Christmas Card already.

Good job Annie.M. It's the first picture I've seen of their 2010 Christmas card. I agree the two photos of Andrew and the Girls were really lovely, very natural and informal. I'm pretty sure we can give Sarah the credit.
Given everything that happened earlier this year I wasn't really expecting a joint card but a bit of unity is nice too see at this time of year.

Going to echo Irish Eyes here. Wonderful find Annie!! Love those pictures, especially the one of Beatrice w/her Dad. :eek:)

Beautiful people has published its top ten of most beautiful royal women. And at the end of this page Beautiful And Ugly Royals you can see the "ugliest royals in history". We can see here Eugenie, Beatrice, Andrew, and Sarah, the complete York family.
I don't find this family very attractive but I'm very angry! It's so shocking!! Belonging to this category must be awful for Eugenie and Beatrice. They are young, not as prepared as their parents are to this kind of article.
I think that it's going to be harder for Beatrice, who suffered a lot to loose so many weight. She seems to be more sensitive to what can be said about her physical appearance. Poor girl...

Beautiful people has published its top ten of most beautiful royal women. And at the end of this page Beautiful And Ugly Royals you can see the "ugliest royals in history". We can see here Eugenie, Beatrice, Andrew, and Sarah, the complete York family.
I don't find this family very attractive but I'm very angry! It's so shocking!! Belonging to this category must be awful for Eugenie and Beatrice. They are young, not as prepared as their parents are to this kind of article.
I think that it's going to be harder for Beatrice, who suffered a lot to loose so many weight. She seems to be more sensitive to what can be said about her physical appearance. Poor girl...

That is simply ridiculous! Not jus because, IMO, they are definetly not ugly, but to use a silly article to criticize young girls about their looks.

First of all, this "poll" isn't worth a grain of salt when they can't even get titles right. Charlotte is not a Princess of Monaco.

And I won't even comment that they included animated characters from Shrek in the Ugly Poll. Not worth the paper its written on.

Your right to be angry.Just because people don,t like what The Duke & Sarah have done, is not right to call Eugenie & Beatrice the ugliest royals in history.
My self I think Eugenie & Beatrice are both cute girls. I find this very distasteful.

Yeah, that was in poor taste and I don't really see why it was necessary to run such an article.:bang:

Ridiculous poll. I don't agree with most of those who made the "Beautiful" list. Sorry ~ I guess beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. And why are Pss Caroline's older children referred to as royal?

As for the Yorks, I've always felt Pss Beatrice was very attractive. Pss Eugenie, too. Prettier, imo, than some of the others named. Really, what was the point of this?

Ridiculous poll. I don't agree with most of those who made the "Beautiful" list. Sorry ~ I guess beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. And why are Pss Caroline's older children referred to as royal?

As for the Yorks, I've always felt Pss Beatrice was very attractive. Pss Eugenie, too. Prettier, imo, than some of the others named. Really, what was the point of this?

The public are being made to loathe the Yorks and the press are succeeding. The girls have done nothing yet but get an education but they are criticised for what they wear, their lack of work, the way they look etc etc.

This poll is silly

Prince Philip was very handsome in his day. He's almost 90. Prince Andrew was 'dashing' when he was younger too. This is about who is popular at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom