York Family News and Pictures 1: September 2003-September 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its things like this that do little to add to the York girls public reputation. If you are known by the company you keep B&E need to find some new friends.

Its things like this that do little to add to the York girls public reputation. If you are known by the company you keep B&E need to find some new friends.

Which company? Because I see them with their boyfriends, their mother, Tony and Cherie Blair, Tom Parker Bowles and some people I don't know.

^^^^
Well her mother isnt exactly seen as a great role model and Kate Moss is even better known for her drug problems than for her days as a heroin chic model.

^^^^
Well her mother isnt exactly seen as a great role model and Kate Moss is even better known for her drug problems than for her days as a heroin chic model.

They were just attending a party where she was, there is nothing to say she's in their 'company' or part of their company on a regular basis. It seems that Sarah is quite connected to Kate, which is no surprise.
Beatrice and Eugenie cannot help who their mother is, this is the woman who gave birth to them, who has and will forever care for them until she passes. They're not going to abandon her are they?

It was a private party. Nothing official or public.

I agree, Lumutqueen. There's nothing wrong with the girls being out and about with their mother.

Beatrice, Eugenie + Sarah and Sarah + Kate Moss pictures are in the same article
Nothing public? really?

Beatrice, Eugenie + Sarah and Sarah + Kate Moss pictures are in the same article
Nothing public? really?

It is very hard to go to a private event at a public place and not be in public for a time.

The event was private but they had to go onto public streets to get there and leave again.

A beautiful and regal old picture of Sarah, Duchess of York:
LeRoyalRealm

I am not a fan of polka dot evening gowns but Sarah does look wonderful in that picture.

Last edited:
I love that dress.... both the fabric and the silhouette....very evocative of 1950s/early 1960s glamour.

I like the polka dot dress Sarah wore a few of them she seemed to like them. It's her overfussed hair that let's the look down to me. She was in that over the top hair stage where a simple hairstyle would have looked so much better. I remember the bows, flags, flowers etc that she used to put in her hair I think there was even a bird once.

Sarah looks terrible here. I don't understand, if she knows she's going to be photographed, why not spend a little time with your hair and makeup?

:bang:

I don't think any of them look that good. Sarah has been doing the no makeup thing for awhile and with her skin etc she really needs makeup.

I like the polka dot dress Sarah wore a few of them she seemed to like them. It's her overfussed hair that let's the look down to me. She was in that over the top hair stage where a simple hairstyle would have looked so much better. I remember the bows, flags, flowers etc that she used to put in her hair I think there was even a bird once.

It WAS the 80s. We ALL had "big hair" a la "Dynasty" and "Dallas". I know I certainly did!

I had big hair but I never put a bow or flags etc in it. It just looked odd on a woman of 26 it did then and it really became more of a joke. I think just about every woman had a perm in those days and highlights!

We used to wear big bows, those lace headscarves like Madonna and huge scrunchies in our ponytails not to mention the Alice bands that we hip 1980s mums wore.

Well as a 20 something in the 80s I can categorically state that I never wore anything like that nor do I remember anyone wearing anything like that.

I don't think any of them look that good.

I agree.
Eugenie's boyfriend Jack looks like he found those jeans in a dumpster! If he must wear jeans to a nice restaurant, he should get a pair that fit well.

(Wonder why Dave Clark was MIA?)

I agree.
Eugenie's boyfriend Jack looks like he found those jeans in a dumpster! If he must wear jeans to a nice restaurant, he should get a pair that fit well.

Dave was probably at work, weekday an all. As for Jack's jeans, I see nothing wrong with a pair of straight legged jeans. They look fine on him.

Maybe Dave was planning a private romantic event for Beatrice when she got home from going out with her mother and sister.

I agree.

Why get into criticising a private person. This is a royal forum - stick with the public/royal people.

Sometimes we need to think that maybe we are part of the problem with intrusion

:previous: When you are going out with a Royal you are fair game, IMO.

The jeans aren't very stylish, but I'm more concerned about the pink and blue socks and brown suede moccasins.

Last edited:
:previous:colourful socks seem to be quite common among guys in England, at least upper classes ones.

I like mocasins but I'm not liking to see them in this case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom