York Family News and Pictures 2: Sep 2015 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew and Sarah has always been soulmates. They don't move on because they want to be together. Even the late Queen Mother knew that.

The only time I think Andrew is lonely is when he's on official engagements and tours. It's lonely doing all that work on your own and for so many years.

It was odd that the Daily M. was so bold in saying that they do not have an intimate relationship. How do they know? The Daily Mail is so caught up in side-boobs and pins and underboobs and hot felons...where was I?

Anyway, IMHO the Queen Mother was eventually horrified by Fergie. Fergie wore off after ....say, 18 months. There might have been a honeymoon period at first, but after the Budgie character was, let's say, FULLY exploited, QEQM pulled the plug.

Last edited:
It was odd that the Daily M. was so bold in saying that they do not have an intimate relationship. How do they know? The Daily Mail is so caught up in side-boobs and pins and underboobs and hot felons...where was I?

Anyway, IMHO the Queen Mother was eventually horrified by Fergie. Fergie wore off after ....say, 18 months. There might have been a honeymoon period at first, but after the Budgie character was, let's say, FULLY exploited, QEQM pulled the plug.

Emotions are always raw when family are having issues with one another. I believe The Queen Mother made her comments after the York divorce.

In reality it doesn't matter who shuts out who, Andrew and Sarah's relationship as always been close. They've dated others, but at the end of the day, they like being together as a family and the rest of the royal family do respect that.

I know some people dream of the day Andrew drops Sarah like a overly hot potato, but he's proven that she's a non-negotiable part of his life. The same for her part. Their divorce and all the drama never tore them apart.

HM thinks Sarah is not worthy of comment, and it has been this way for decades.

HM never said anything about Sarah Ferguson in any form what so ever. Ever. Nothing. Period.

HM never said anything about Sarah Ferguson in any form what so ever. Ever. Nothing. Period.

I'm talking about the late Queen Mother. Not The Queen. The Queen has a pretty nice relationship with Sarah.

I think Dman is referring to an article recently written by the Queen Mother's equerry, in which he claims she said to him, "Andrew does love her so."

By then, Andrew and his wife Sarah Ferguson had announced their separation but they kept seeing each other on and off for ages afterwards and I remember the Queen Mum sighing and saying to me: ‘You know, Andrew does love her so.’
You could see that regardless of everything Sarah Ferguson had done, despite all the shame she had brought on the Royals with her affair and her gaffes, the Queen Mother was still quite fond of her because of the joy she brought to Andrew.
In her eyes, if you were happy with someone, it didn’t really matter about anything else, just so long as love and happiness prevailed.

Read more: The Queen Mother never allowed Diana to be mentioned | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

In all the times I see Andrew and Sarah together, he never if ever smiles, he looks like such a miserable person with her most of the time. When you care or love someone and with them in public, won't you at least smile at one point during that time together.......they do not look like happy divorcees, not friends and certainly not lovers to me.

Seeing those pictures makes me wonder if they both heard from HM about this party.....to be a fly on that wall...:whistling:

In all the times I see Andrew and Sarah together, he never if ever smiles, he looks like such a miserable person with her most of the time. When you care or love someone and with them in public, won't you at least smile at one point during that time together.......they do not look like happy divorcees, not friends and certainly not lovers to me.

Seeing those pictures makes me wonder if they both heard from HM about this party.....to be a fly on that wall...:whistling:

These two have always been close. They've known each since they were kids. They live in the same house, have to kids together, vacation together and just spend quality time together when they can. Despite it all, the York's thrive as a family.

I'm talking about the late Queen Mother. Not The Queen. The Queen has a pretty nice relationship with Sarah.

How are you so sure of that? HM has NEVER indicated in any way that she enjoys a decent relationship with Sarah. Any snippets in the press about HM extending hospitality to Sarah or ... and I LOVE this one -- "sharing a seasonal whiskey" at Wood Farm are not coming from HM's press office. The only time those two have been in the same photo frame, aside from the annual Ascot humiliation, was a Smiths Lawn polo event where HM was stuck on the porch with Fergie and ignored her. Look up the photos. HM is standing, hands on hips, mouth tight and drawn, eyes wide, definitely ready for a good punch-up.

I think Sarah proved what a bad wife and royal she was in the 90s and has continued that behavior since; but you are clearly projecting and seeing what you want to see. If Andrew didn't like being around her he would have kept the relationship strictly in the parenting spectrum. He likes being around her, god only knows why.

I think Sarah proved what a bad wife and royal she was in the 90s and has continued that behavior since; but you are clearly projecting and seeing what you want to see. If Andrew didn't like being around her he would have kept the relationship strictly in the parenting spectrum. He likes being around her, god only knows why.

I firmly believe there is reason but it's not because he enjoys her company !!!

I really wish Andrew would marry someone suitable and get rid of Fergie for once and for all!
He doesn't have to hate her, but when he keeps going about with her, it tends to remind people of the scandals of the past.

(And I believe he does it because he is lonely. Otherwise, he always seems to be on his own or with one of his daughters.)

Oh dear, and here I thought I was the only one who felt that way, now there is more then one...?

Why is he out with her again.......this is one relationship I just don't get, is it the guilt he feels or is she giving him a guilt trip and she lives her life now through their daughters and him.....very sad when you cling to the past without living for today.

She looks so well worn, her life has caught up with her, the rich lifestyle, the whatever she does is showing more each day and it is not pretty. Once she used to be the most beautiful bride out there......as they say, *when your dumb, foolish and young all the mistakes you make then come back to haunt you when your older and wise*.

Sometimes a relationship is best when the couple have no commitments to each other. With Andrew and Sarah, they enjoy the best of each other but yet can go their separate ways to follow their own inclinations. They're happy when they're with each other, they have a strong family together and obviously what they're doing works for them.

I guess if it ain't broke, don't fix it. :D

She looks so well worn, her life has caught up with her, the rich lifestyle, the whatever she does is showing more each day and it is not pretty. Once she used to be the most beautiful bride out there......as they say, *when your dumb, foolish and young all the mistakes you make then come back to haunt you when your older and wise*.

What about how Sarah's mom looked? She died when she was around Sarah's age, and the photos of her back then show that she had a very wrinkled face. Sarah's looks are partly genetic, and she can't help who her parents were. She can't fully help her tendency to gain weight either...it's also genetic (Beatrice gains weight the same way), although she does work at it.

Andrew looked happy when leaving dinner with Sarah and he seems to have always loved her the way she is.

Anyway, I think there's some error with the dating of those photos. Andrew and Sarah are wearing the exact same clothes as they were in the photos two weeks ago, except in one photo Andrew is wearing a different tie and it's clearly a different night (he isn't with Sarah in that photo).

Last edited:
Sometimes a relationship is best when the couple have no commitments to each other. With Andrew and Sarah, they enjoy the best of each other but yet can go their separate ways to follow their own inclinations. They're happy when they're with each other, they have a strong family together and obviously what they're doing works for them.

I guess if it ain't broke, don't fix it. :D

Ah Osipi, you always have a way of looking at things on the best side of any issue, and I need to learn more of that.

Yet this woman has had more then 2nd chances at mending her ways and more chances then most of us have in life. Yet she has done things to the family that she claims to love so much that are just beyond any forgiveness ever...selling her ex's influence for money just to name one that appalls me. Forgiveness is accepted if and when you learn from your mistakes and this I seriously doubt she ever will. I have seen lots of pictures of her with Andrew since the divorce, hundreds and he seldom smiles or seems like a happy man, sad and lonely is more like it.

Anyhow, whatever the future holds for them is up to them and hope it does not do any more damage to the monarchy or HM whom is a very very forgiving person. :flowers:

Its still hard for people to fully understand that Andrew and Sarah have always enjoyed being around each other after all these years and all they've been through.

I think it's down to people harboring their personal animosity towards Sarah and really don't care about how these two feel about each other. Fascinating!

Sometimes a relationship is best when the couple have no commitments to each other.

I wouldn't consider that situation a relationship at all; it's more of a convenience.

But to each his own. :flowers:

Its still hard for people to fully understand that Andrew and Sarah have always enjoyed being around each other after all these years and all they've been through.

I think it's down to people harboring their personal animosity towards Sarah and really don't care about how these two feel about each other. Fascinating!

Humm, I do not hold any animosity towards Sarah, I just think she gets away with personal issues and stuff that would not be forgiven so quickly if she was not the mother of those 2 pretty girls and Andrew's ex wife. Time and time again here and elsewhere around the world she does things that make some shudder with what is next out of her.......she makes the same mistakes over and over again and again and never learns for those around her do one thing, they *enable* her to make those mistakes all over again for she knows that she can get away with anything and still be accepted by Andrew. If they love each other fine, maybe it would be a good idea for her to step back out of the limelight but that will never be as she loves IMO the limelight and wants to be seen with the royal family as much as possible. I do not know her personally so there is no hard feelings just think she gets away with things that most of us could not and still does the same all over again......now........give it time and she will do something else to make people shake their heads again and again. Just her way of doing things...:bang:

:previous:

I agree. Fergie won't abide by any of the expectations placed on members of the BRF.
But whenever things go wrong, that is where she looks for a bail-out!
She clings like a barnacle to the family she once could not discard fast enough.

I used to find her annoying, but now I think her rather pathetic.

Duchess of York joined Prince Andrew and their daughter Princess Eugenie as they arrived in Scotland yesterday to holiday with the Queen at Balmoral.

Sarah and Beatrice attended at the wedding of Sarah's sister Eliza

Princess Beatrice attends Eliza Ferguson's wedding | Daily Mail Online

Princess Eugenie was joined by her mother on Wednesday afternoon as they visited Alder Hey Children’s Hospital in Liverpool.

Princess Eugenie and Sarah, Duchess of York visit teenage cancer unit in Liverpool – Royal Central

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...York-Princess-Eugenie-Alder-Hey-Hospital.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see the York's heading to Balmoral to spend some time with The Queen.

I am going to take it that Philip isn't at Balmoral yet. :D

There was conversation here on TRF about Fergie actually visiting the Queen and staying at Balmoral itself. This kind of affirms that she has and is.

Its nice that the entire family can be together and vacation together. I'm wondering if Beatrice will make her way up there also as it is her birthday.

I am going to take it that Philip isn't at Balmoral yet. :D

There was conversation here on TRF about Fergie actually visiting the Queen and staying at Balmoral itself. This kind of affirms that she has and is.

Its nice that the entire family can be together and vacation together. I'm wondering if Beatrice will make her way up there also as it is her birthday.

Yes, Sarah has been visiting the Queen for some time now. Their relationship has been good for years.

I didn't read the article but being the Fail, I wouldn't expect it to be based in actual reality. :D

Exclusive: rich man uses private plane for holiday. :shock:

In other news ...... staying at Balmoral can mean staying in the castle or staying on the estate. Does the DF say which (I wont read it either)

I think Beatrice will go up to Balmoral too. The family make their way there to spend some time with The Queen and Prince Philip for the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom