York Family News and Pictures 2: Sep 2015 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
‘Royal Love’ The first royal Graffiti? Collaborated By The York Women And TeddyM

The painting will be auctioned at The Masterpiece Fair dinner on 30 June in aid of Children in Crisis, the Duchess of York’s charity, which helps train teachers so that thousands of children get an education. An exhibition of Teddy M Heart’s including a print of the “Royal Love” painting will be on public display at the Chelsea Harbour Hotel, London from 21st June 2016
Photos belong to the DOY and TeddyM
Teddy M on the creation of 'Royal Love' with the Duchess of York and Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie | British GQ

Fergie was a wonderful horse woman (taught by her father), but do her daughters ever ride? I can't remember them on horseback as adults

Eugenie had something wrong with her back when she was young and needed an operation from memory so she may not ride. I can't remember seeing many pictures of either of them on horseback. The only one that comes to mind it Beatrice on a pony at about 3 with the Queen and Eugenie was a toddler and too young but she wanted to go. I saw it recently in one of the documentires about the Queens life. It's very cute Bea has new boots. I can't remember any pictures of either riding as adults.

Eugenie had Scoliosis.

I'm not keen on that dress or those shoes. Sarah need to wear sleaves it looks bad. I think she has had a haircut which i a good thing. For some reason she looks washed out it could be her makeup but it doesn't make her look good.

I wonder if she will ever had another important relationship...

Black for mid-summer? Oh, for heaven's sake Sarah, put on some lipstick. You look like the walking dead. :eek:

I don't think the dress is black - looks midnight blue (at least on my screen!) and her arms are decent for her age, so she can sort of get away with sleeveless, but it would have been far more elegant with a cap or 3/4 sleeve. Her hair looks SO much better cut and styled like that. I can't begrudge anyone wearing comfortable shoes, but Sarah should get in touch with Jerry Hall - the flats she wore to her wedding to Rupert Murdoch were fabulous.

Yes she is not aging well. Her skin looks awful and she really needs to stop pulling those faces it was good when she first got married and it looks even worse now. Her makeup just doesn't work over time you have to change what was ok when you were 20 doesn't look as good when you are over 50.

I'm not keen on that dress or those shoes. Sarah need to wear sleaves it looks bad. I think she has had a haircut which i a good thing. For some reason she looks washed out it could be her makeup but it doesn't make her look good.

Sarah is nearly 60 years old, and her arms look just fine. I think it is unkind to expect older women to hide parts of their bodies (especially in hot weather) just because the parts are not as young as they once were.

I think I remember reading somewhere that Sarah was due at a meeting at the Cantor offices in one of the Towers of the World Trade Centre in New York on the morning of 9/11, but she was delayed because she was to do a TV interview. I believe they broke into her interview with news that a plane had crashed into the first tower.

Sarah looks luminous at the 9/11 fundraiser. Absolutely beautiful. She is good friends with Howard Lutnick, the chairman of Cantor Fitzgerald and BGC Partners, who lost his own brother on that awful day. Cantor Fitzgerald had provided Sarah's charity, Children in Crisis, with offices on their floor. She was due to go to a meeting there, but was late because she was at ABC News taping an interview and it ran long.

Good to see Beatrice out and about too.

That had to have been so emotional for Sarah to be a part of the 9/11 fundraiser as she was right there among all the horror and the tragedy that day brought.

The Duke of York wants his girls having Official Duties.
They are mostly seen with their other at People Events !

Princess Beatrice and Sarah Ferguson At Angel Ball 2016

Princess Beatrice and Sarah Ferguson At Angel Ball 2016
Princess Beatrice Of York and mother, Sarah Ferguson attended the Angel Ball 2016 hosted by Gabrielle’s Angel Foundation For Cancer Research at Cipriani Wall Street on November 21, 2016 in New York City. Nearly, $3.7M was raised that night.
Princess Beatrice and Sarah Ferguson stun in NYC and more royal style - HELLO! US

Last edited:
If that story is true about prince Andrew , I don't think the girls husband should have them , I'm sure prince Charles wouldn't want it either

actually that's not uncommon or out of the blue i'm sure he didn't need to ask the queen for it she already would have done it from herself she offered the husband of her cousin husband Angus Ogilvy a earldom but he declined it and i'm sure prince charles wouldn't mind either it wouldn't cost a thing and won't hurt anybody.
and it wouldn't improve their status being already princesses and HRH it would be for their future children instead of being untitled .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom