The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-21-2019, 09:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

Court Circular 21st March:
The Duke of York, Patron, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, accompanied by Princess Eugenie of York, this morning opened the Stanmore Building, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Brockley Hill, Stanmore, Middlesex.

Old 03-22-2019, 07:19 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

The Duke of York, Princess Eugenie and husband Jack visited the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital in London today, March 21, to open the new Stanmore Building.

The Duke of York is Patron of the Hospital, Princess Eugenie is Patron of its appeal.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** video ** gettyimages gallery ** rex gallery **

** hellomagazine: Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank carry out FIRST engagement with Prince Andrew **

** dm: It's a family affair! Princess Eugenie sports an unusual leather headband as she's joined by her husband and father at the London hospital..**
Thank you for the photographs and articles!

After his biography indicated that he would assist the princess with her duties, his attendance at an event for her family's longstanding patronage is welcome and not unexpected.

Edit: The articles state that it is their first joint engagement, but is it also Jack Brooksbank's first public engagement for a royal patronage?

On another note, even on the plaque (Pic 2) commemorating the opening, Princess Eugenie is described as "HRH Princess Eugenie of York 21st March 2019".

Old 03-23-2019, 01:07 PM
Imperial Majesty

Duke of York riding with Princess Beatrice in Windsor today 23 March

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-tie-knot.html

https://www.profimedia.cz/similar/421661916
Old 03-23-2019, 01:15 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Duke of York riding with Princess Beatrice in Windsor today 23 March

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-tie-knot.html
Of course the article is all about her ready to marry But still I enjoyed the photos. Nice to see her and her dad out enjoying a ride together.
Old 03-29-2019, 02:03 AM
Administrator

Sarah, Beatrice and boyfriend Edoardo were leaving Annabel's in London last night:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** profimedia gallery ** profimedia gallery 2 **

** dm: Night out with mum! Sarah Ferguson is stylish in a leather jacket and £1,100 Gucci handbag as she joins Beatrice and..**
Old 03-31-2019, 12:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Eugenie wish Happy Mother;s Day to her mother:

"Wishing every Mother a very Happy Mothering Sunday...and to my beautiful and spectacular mother today and every day."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvrctCylvYn/
Old 03-31-2019, 02:52 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

The Duke of York, Beatrice and Sarah were at the Bahrain Grand Prix today;
https://twitter.com/sarahtheduchess/...454603264?s=21
Old 03-31-2019, 02:56 PM
Administrator

Andrew, Sarah, Beatrice and boyfriend Edoardo watched the Grand Prix in Bahrain today, March 31:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** rex gallery **

** hellomagazine: Royal surprise: Sarah Ferguson joins Prince Andrew and Princess Beatrice at Grand Prix **

** dm: It must Bea serious! Princess Beatrice’s new property developer boyfriend joins her and mum Fergie at a star-studded Bahrain grand prix..**
Old 03-31-2019, 03:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

What's her/their connection? It seems I've seen them attending before.
Old 03-31-2019, 03:39 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
Andrew was their on an official visit. He was there for a few days for a few events including one of his pitch at the palace events. Beatrice has accompanied her dad on trips associated with pitch before. Sarah I guess joined them.

(..)
Old 03-31-2019, 03:45 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Beatrice has accompanied her dad on trips associated with pitch before. Sarah I guess joined them.
As did Eduardo, I feel like this was a tag along holiday of sorts.

Quote:

Beatrice was there in 2015 with Dave Clark, Sarah and Beatrice have been to the Monaco Grand Prix on a couple of occasions.
Old 03-31-2019, 09:13 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Sarah was dating Paddy McNally who was big in racing when she and Andrew started their romance, so her familiarity with the sport goes back decades.
Old 03-31-2019, 10:11 PM
Imperial Majesty

She was more than dating Paddy...they lived together for some time. It did raise some eyebrows when she got with Andrew due to her past...but I think it was ignored because afterall it was Andrew not the Heir.

LaRae
Old 04-02-2019, 01:32 AM
Aristocracy

Celebs, Andrew and Beatrice criticised by human rights watchers for attending F1 in Bahrain:
Campaigners criticise Beckham for attending Bahrain GP - https://www.rte.ie/sport/motorsport/...ng-bahrain-gp/
Old 04-02-2019, 01:34 AM
Serene Highness

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...e-Bahrain.html
Per the DM her spokesperson says no - just good friends.
I wonder what Andrew was thinking though, there have long been complaints that he tacks on personal holidays to official trips, & having his ex wife, and Beatrice and her bf, joining him on one of these junkets ‘put up at the Ritz by the Crown Prince’ will just add fuel to the fire.
Old 04-02-2019, 04:10 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Sarah has always had a bit of a reputation for being a "tag along" and I agree that sightings like these don't really help.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 04-02-2019, 09:29 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I just wish it wasn't made public so much. One thing I've always admired about the Yorks is that even with a divorce, they always have maintained a very strong family unit where their girls had both parents that actually enjoy being with each other rather than parents who can't stand each other.

As Sarah has said, they have the happiest divorce on earth.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 04-16-2019, 12:48 AM
Administrator

Sarah, Beatrice and Edoardo spent an evening at 34 restaurant in London yesterday, April 15:

** rex gallery ** gettyimages gallery **

** hellomagazine: Princess Beatrice and boyfriend Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi enjoy night out with Sarah Ferguson **
Old 04-19-2019, 09:53 AM
Administrator

Beatrice and Eugenie attended a friend's baby shower in London yesterday, April 18:

** profimedia gallery **

** dm article: Sister act! Eugenie and Beatrice coordinate in smart navy ensembles as they attend..**

Tags
duke of york, prince andrew, princess beatrice, princess eugenie, sarah duchess of york, sarah ferguson