The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-01-2017, 12:02 AM
Aristocracy

Every so often in the last few years, Sarah will appear in a really refined outfit, hair looking good, light makeup, and she looks great. Best she has in 15 years.

She looks great in simple, tailored clothes. Navy - so perfect for her colouring (not as harsh as black, but just as elegant).

Princess Eugenie and Jack look very happy.

Old 06-01-2017, 12:46 AM
Royal Highness

There are a couple of pictures outside in front of a black iron fence- is that Peter Phillips standing in back of Sarah and Eugenie?

Abraham Lincoln
Old 06-01-2017, 01:35 AM
Administrator

It is! Well spotted! I hadn't paid attention to the people in the background. He attended together with Autumn. Mike Tindall was present as well.
Old 06-10-2017, 02:31 AM
Majesty

'I love you Mummy': Fergie's touching handwritten note from Beatrice and Eugenie is spotted taped to the seat of her car as she leaves a party in London

Old 06-10-2017, 10:53 AM
Commoner

This family is so dysfunctional. The note and the sentiment are quite nice. But it is:
1. Private - and should be treated as such. It is no accident that the note is placed where it was when spotted by the paparazzi. Normal people hang such a note by their desks or refrigerators. (I kept every note my sons gave me in a file by my desk. They are in high school right now.....)
2. Immature - to display it as such for all to see smacks of insecurity/immaturity on Fergie's part.

Over time it has made me increasingly uncomfortable the degree to which I see Fergie clinging to her daughters. I wonder how much it affects their relationships w/men....
Old 06-10-2017, 11:21 AM
Serene Highness

I still don't understand all of the hand-holding.
Old 06-21-2017, 04:05 PM
Administrator

Beatrice, Eugenie and Jack attended the V&A Summer Party in partnership with Harrods at the Victoria and Albert Museum today, June 21:

** gettyimages gallery **

** dailymail: Style sisters! Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie lead the best dressed as they mingle with A-listers **
Old 06-23-2017, 01:24 AM
Administrator

Here's an article about a lunch with James Blunt, though I couldn't identify Beatrice on the pictures added so far:

** dailymail: Look who's gatecrashing Beatrice's lunch date! Duchess of York drops in as the Princess has meal with James Blunt in Mayfair **
Old 06-23-2017, 05:35 PM
Nobility

I love how they call it "Beatrice's lunch date!" James Blunt was there WITH HIS WIFE and two other people as well. Using the term "date" implies something else altogether. Click bait at its finest.
Old 06-27-2017, 05:17 PM
Majesty

Sarah with Eugenie and her boyfriend Jack attends tonight at a charity event in London

Princess Eugenie joins boyfriend Jack at a charity gala | Daily Mail Online
Old 06-27-2017, 05:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaSmile View Post
Over time it has made me increasingly uncomfortable the degree to which I see Fergie clinging to her daughters. I wonder how much it affects their relationships w/men....

I've always thought Fergie damaged her daughters' marital prospects to a great extent.
She's such a negative factor, and that clinginess is not attractive.

(I've also wondered how much of their trust funds are intact, considering Fergie had access to them).
Old 06-30-2017, 07:57 AM
Administrator

Yesterday, June 29, Sarah hosted a Children in Crisis reception and dinner at Masterpiece London Art, Antiques, Design Show in the grounds of Royal Hospital Chelsea. Eugenie and Jack attended as well:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **
Old 07-10-2017, 06:43 AM
Administrator

Harper, the daughter of David and Victoria Beckham had the chance to meet Princess Eugenie at a special tea party at Buckingham Palace:

** dailymail: 'Meeting a real-life princess': Harper Beckham gets the royal treatment from Eugenie in fairytale Elsa gown at Buckingham palace **
Old 07-10-2017, 07:29 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Poor girl, her childhood is fully documented on instagram.
Old 07-10-2017, 04:08 PM
Majesty

I'm a bit confused, was the Palace (or part of it) rented out for a birthday party for Harper, including an appearance by Princess Eugene?
or was this a charity event hosted by the Duchess of York?
Old 07-10-2017, 06:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyesco View Post
I'm a bit confused, was the Palace (or part of it) rented out for a birthday party for Harper, including an appearance by Princess Eugene?
or was this a charity event hosted by the Duchess of York?

I would like to post about this in the duchess of York thread buts it's closed. But I really wish she would stop having anything to do with anything royal and stop dragging her daughters into it.
If it looks fishy and has to be explained my thoughts are it shouldn't have happened. Eugene needs to think before "helping " her mother
Old 07-10-2017, 06:42 PM
Heir Apparent

I appears (though this is the DM) that Andrew and Fergie, with Bea in attendance hooked the Beckhams up with the venue. For all we know, they could be friends of the Master Scheduler in charge of Meeting Rooms (or whatever) and Bea just dropped by.

Either way - looks less than cool for BP.

I think small little princess parties a great way to raise revenue. I hope the Beckhams donated heavily to the BP refurbishment. Perhaps the Al Fayeds have someone young looking for a Birthday venue?
Old 07-10-2017, 07:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

That this could even happen with anyone is bad enough but the Beckham's who had thrones for their wedding !!
Old 07-10-2017, 08:25 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS View Post
I appears (though this is the DM) that Andrew and Fergie, with Bea in attendance hooked the Beckhams up with the venue. For all we know, they could be friends of the Master Scheduler in charge of Meeting Rooms (or whatever) and Bea just dropped by.
Not Beatrice, Eugenie was the one photographed. No sign of Beatrice being there.
Old 07-11-2017, 12:23 AM
Courtier

According to the article a palace spokesman said it was a private matter and "From time to time members of the Royal Family who reside at royal residences invite guests to visit privately." A Sarah source said that members of the Royal family often invite friends for tea at the palace.
Of course, Sarah is not a member of the Royal family nor does she live at BP. Eugenie doesn't live there either, so it had to be enabled by Andrew who has an apartment in BP.
Am I correct in assuming that this tea party for 6 year olds happened when the Queen was in Scotland?
I wouldn't be as surprised if it was Andrew hosting his friends - although Royal Lodge is quite grand, or even Eugenie hosting her friends at Grandma and Grandpa's palace, but a bunch of 6 year olds are hardly friends of Andrew or Eugenie. Andrew by enabling his ex wife's access to Royal perks keeps giving anti royalists more ammunition & neither parent did Eugenie any favors by making her look like a rent a Princess.

Tags
duke of york, prince andrew, princess beatrice, princess eugenie, sarah duchess of york, sarah ferguson