What is your opinion about Sarah, Duchess of York?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo, I have to disagree with you on one count. No one, regardless of what they are wearing, will upstage the bride on her special day, especially one with the radiant smile that Autumn had!:flowers:

As for Beatrice, her mother has apparantly called for reinforcements:

Princess Beatrice to be Roberto Cavalli's muse | Mail Online

I rather liked her ensemble for the Phillips wedding (if only she would have dumped the jacket and the gold accessories). It was such a rainy day and everyone else seemed washed out. I would have like to have seen the dress by itself.

however, seriously it's really unfathomable that anyone would think such a beautiful hat would "upstage" anyone. it wasn't worn with the intent to "upstage" is the impression given and understood by all parties at the event is the obvious. just the intent to enjoy what one wears imho. :D
And that's where people differ on fashion. What you consider fashion, I consider fad. I wouldn't be caught dead in that hat and thought it ridiculous. But then again, I have a look that's best with conservative, classical styles. You, Miss Glistening Seas, are probably a cute, 20 something who would look lovely in it. :flowers:

Glistening Seas

:flowers: kimebear---As for Beatrice, her mother has apparantly called for reinforcements.

Didn't Mr. Cavalli do a fab job omg it takes one's breath away. Whaaat a great dress! the style and the color as well. Truly a remarkable dress i hope to see more of his work gotta give the man credit he's got "style"! awesome!

Of course most of those designers are simply just so talented aren't they. :britflag::cheers:

:flowers: kimebear---As for Beatrice, her mother has apparantly called for reinforcements.

Didn't Mr. Cavalli do a fab job omg it takes one's breath away. Whaaat a great dress! the style and the color as well. Truly a remarkable dress i hope to see more of his work gotta give the man credit he's got "style"! awesome!
Errr, he hasn't started work on her yet, the dress designer was someone else, the picture is an old one.
‘Beatrice looks great and I am going to create a couple of things with her in mind

Glistening Seas

:flowers:If this isn't one of his "creations' then it is proof positive that Pss. "B" does have a sense of elegance because the dress is stunning irregardless of whom created it. So, carry on. good work.

My opinion of Sarah has never changed. I always rather liked her. The topless and toe-sucking photos which proved to be the last straw, were taken by crafty papparazi with long range lenses. Sarah thought that her privacy was secured. I have never heard her critisise or rebuke any member of the Royal Family, indeed she speaks in glowing terms of the Queen. "She was a wonderful mother in law," is what she said.
As for belittling the Royal Family by her business ventures, I think that these things are much less damaging than a princess giving a TV interview and saying that her husband was not fit to be King.
I don't want to revert to the Diana/Charles debate, but it is common knowledge that Diana "phone-stalked" Oliver Hoar, and was accused by Julia Carling of breaking up her marriage to Will. She also told Paul Burrell that she was about to drive across London wearing nothing but a fur coat and diamonds, to meet Hasnet Khan. I feel that i must make the point that these two royal ladies received such different judgements! Imagine if that had been Sarah! Wow.

My opinion of Sarah has never changed. I always rather liked her. The topless and toe-sucking photos which proved to be the last straw, were taken by crafty papparazi with long range lenses. Sarah thought that her privacy was secured.
She wouldn't have been in that situation if she had been with her husband instead of a flaky "financial adviser".

Closing the thread, probably for good.

The mods have been coming to the conclusion for a while that this thread has passed its sell-by date, and from the recent posts I'm not seeing a lot to convince me otherwise, to be honest.

If anyone has some good reasons why they think this thread should stay open, please feel free to PM the forum mods. Otherwise this thread will probably stay closed.

Elspeth

for the British forum mods (Avalon, Polly, and Warren)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom