Videos of Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Other than the first one, I haven't seen any of these clips before. They all seem to be calm around cameras. I also like Beatrice's hair when it is light like this (instead of dark like she used to have it).

Cool adds. I've seen only of couple of these and I always wondered what Eugenie sounded like. Her voice is deeper than I expected.

Thank you for posting these.

I know the York girls were brought up in the media spotlight, but it still must be weird (and annoying) at times to have such commotion around them ~ lights going off in their faces, people screaming out at them. I don't think I could handle it all.

Also, it's interesting to hear how different they sound. Pss B has such a light, almost high-pitched very little-girly voice while Pss E has a throaty, deep, sultry voice.

I agree with the person who said they seem to hold up incredibly well under such scrutiny.

Beatrice and Eugenie 1992

"The Queen with grandchildren at Balmoral." reelsarency
YouTube - The Queen with grandchildren at Balmoral

This is an extraordinary bit of footage I stumbled across on youtube. It was taken from a 1992 documentary of the Queen titled "Elizabeth R." What wonderful moments of a doting Granny and her grandchildren! I think the footage was shot at Balmoral in the summer of 1991 despite it being a 1992 documentary- this doesn't matter I suppose. Regardless you have to admit the royal grandchildren are so gorgeous! What bliss for the Queen to enjoy these moments with her grandchildren. It is such rare and touching footage that I hope you enjoy this as well. Little Beatrice is such a doll- "I've got my red boots!"

Source: youtube.com
reelsarency
"The Queen with her grandchildren at Balmoral"

Last edited:
"The Queen with grandchildren at Balmoral." reelsarency
YouTube - The Queen with grandchildren at Balmoral

This is an extraordinary bit of footage I stumbled across on youtube. It was taken from a 1992 documentary of the Queen titled "Elizabeth R." What wonderful moments of a doting Granny and her grandchildren! I think the footage was shot at Balmoral in the summer of 1991 despite it being a 1992 documentary- this doesn't matter I suppose. Regardless you have to admit the royal grandchildren are so gorgeous! What bliss for the Queen to enjoy these moments with her grandchildren. It is such rare and touching footage that I hope you enjoy this as well. Little Beatrice is such a doll- "I've got my red boots!"

Source: youtube.com
reelsarency
"The Queen with her grandchildren at Balmoral"

I Love this video! Thank you so much for posting it! I remember seeing the program that this was a part of. I thought it was so sweet to see HM enjoying some time w her grandchildren, like any grandmother. The kids were so adorable. Looking at it now it seems so long ago that they were all so young.

Sweet video.:wub: Princess Beatrice was like all other little ones, wanting to go along with the older children.:)

"Ow, that's my foot you're standing on!"

So cute Eugenie (her hair was so light) and Beatrice whining about wanting to follow and then slapping the horse. "Come on smokey!". A nice reminder for the future King, "You used to tug my pony for me."

Funny how you completely forget who they are during those moments since the interaction between them is so damn normal, ponies and castle aside. :)

Last edited:
"Ow, that's my foot you're standing on!"

So cute Eugenie (her hair was so light) and Beatrice whining about wanting to follow and then slapping the horse. "Come on smokey!". A nice reminder for the future King, "You used to tug my pony for me."

Funny how you completely forget who they are during those moments since the interaction between them is so damn normal, ponies and castle aside. :)

Absolutely! They really do appear to be a "normal" family having fun with their grand mothers.

Back
Top Bottom