Old 01-28-2015, 05:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Rather insulting to be perfectly frank.
I call 'em as I see 'em.

Old 01-28-2015, 05:30 PM
Heir Apparent

The blonde in that photo with Andrew is 27 year old Chris von Aspen. Pictures reveal Prince Andrew's penchant for partying | Royal | News | Daily Express

While I was hunting for that article I came across these others, which may be of interest to some:

Jeffrey Epstein, Billionaire Pedophile, Goes Free - The Daily Beast

How Prince Andrew shared a room at Epstein's Caribbean hideaway with a busty blonde who claimed she was a brain surgeon | Daily Mail Online It's the bit at the bottom about "Leaned on" Police chief Michael Reiter that particularly interests me.

The media has known about all this for years but they've only scratched around the edges and published articles like this, but no-one's dug any further. Where are today's Woodward and Bernstein? (ETA: Perhaps they are hiding out somewhere, quivering and hoping they've evaded Epstein's "investigators".)

In my opinion the circumstances of that plea bargain need to be pulled apart and investigated thoroughly and I hope that Judge Marra will do just that.

Old 01-28-2015, 05:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaBee View Post
These allegations will sort themselves out one way or the other. But I'm beginning to suspect that not much will come of them for one simple reason. If Roberts had proof of these encounters with Andrew, wouldn't she have come forward with it by now? Andrew is already tarnished and will forever be haunted by his lousy judgement in associating with Epstein. But without proof that he's lying, he has nothing to worry about legally.

The real question about Andrew that I'd like the papers to explore is how he's ended up such a sad, lonely figure. Why did he allow the mega-selfish Sarah Ferguson to betray him more than once and still keep giving her the benefit of the doubt? Why did he throw away any chance to remarry in allowing her to keep her greedy grip on his sense of chivalry? How did he go from being such a dashing and appealing young man to a pudgy and arrogant has-been who seems desperate to be taken seriously?
How did his once promising life end up this way? Those are the questions I'd like to see answered. Thoughts?
I think he loves her. I think they are cut from the same cloth.
Old 01-28-2015, 06:01 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaBee View Post
These allegations will sort themselves out one way or the other. But I'm beginning to suspect that not much will come of them for one simple reason. If Roberts had proof of these encounters with Andrew, wouldn't she have come forward with it by now? Andrew is already tarnished and will forever be haunted by his lousy judgement in associating with Epstein. But without proof that he's lying, he has nothing to worry about legally.

The real question about Andrew that I'd like the papers to explore is how he's ended up such a sad, lonely figure. Why did he allow the mega-selfish Sarah Ferguson to betray him more than once and still keep giving her the benefit of the doubt? Why did he throw away any chance to remarry in allowing her to keep her greedy grip on his sense of chivalry? How did he go from being such a dashing and appealing young man to a pudgy and arrogant has-been who seems desperate to be taken seriously?
How did his once promising life end up this way? Those are the questions I'd like to see answered. Thoughts?

As far Sarah goes I have always thought she has something to hold over him. Don't know what but feel it must be pretty bad.
I'm over this "we are such a happy family " and showing the world "how divorced people can still be best friends"
If he had of moved on maybe he wouldn't have been drawn into all this.. Or maybe it's this type of behavior that is at the bottom of it all.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 01-28-2015, 06:02 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by COUNTESS View Post
I think he loves her. I think they are cut from the same cloth.
They have made some mistakes over the years, but I do believe love and family have kept them together.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 01-28-2015, 06:14 PM
Administrator

Let's stay on topic....this thread isn't about the relationship of Sarah, Duchess of York and Prince Andrew.

Any discussion of Sarah, should be in the context of Andrew and Jeffery Epstein.....the actual subject of this thread.

Additional off topic posts will be deleted without notice.

Old 01-28-2015, 06:14 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
The blonde in that photo with Andrew is 27 year old Chris von Aspen. Pictures reveal Prince Andrew's penchant for partying | Royal | News | Daily Express
Thanks for identifying the woman--and she is a woman. It is unconscionable that the Daily Express would publish this photo for an article with allegations of sexual relations with underaged girls. The editor certainly knew that people would believe that the woman in the photo was Jane Doe #3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn
While I was hunting for that article I came across these others, which may be of interest to some:

Jeffrey Epstein, Billionaire Pedophile, Goes Free - The Daily Beast

How Prince Andrew shared a room at Epstein's Caribbean hideaway with a busty blonde who claimed she was a brain surgeon | Daily Mail Online It's the bit at the bottom about "Leaned on" Police chief Michael Reiter that particularly interests me.

The media has known about all this for years but they've only scratched around the edges and published articles like this, but no-one's dug any further. Where are today's Woodward and Bernstein? (ETA: Perhaps they are hiding out somewhere, quivering and hoping they've evaded Epstein's "investigators".)

In my opinion the circumstances of that plea bargain need to be pulled apart and investigated thoroughly and I hope that Judge Marra will do just that.
I completely agree. Where was the media when the plea bargain was first announced? This should have been a major story at the time. I wonder how many members of the media were also involved with Epstein.
Old 01-28-2015, 06:21 PM
Majesty

Exactly. It's a good reason why this hasn't really caught fire in the US.

Quote:
Originally Posted by US Royal Watcher View Post
I wonder how many members of the media were also involved with Epstein.
Old 01-28-2015, 08:22 PM
Courtier

I'm wondering the same thing. It would explain why this story has been so ignored by the press. Someone does not want it out there. Epstein must be laughing Andrew is getting all this attention I do hope he isn't back to his old lifestyle but rarely to men like him change their spots so I would hope the law officials are watching him. Andrew hopefully has learned his lesson but I won't be surprised if more things come out we haven't heard from the other three Jane Doe's and since Andrew made many trips and spent several vacations with Epstein it's more then likely there are other girls who may make claims.
Old 01-28-2015, 08:35 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
The blonde in that photo with Andrew is 27 year old Chris von Aspen.

It's the bit at the bottom about "Leaned on" Police chief Michael Reiter that particularly interests me.

Thankyou ROSLYN for identifying the blonde in the photo as a 27 year old, the media are going crazy now.

I too been wondering why the media where so quiet about this at the time, certainly hope Judge Marra doesn't get 'leaned on'
Old 01-28-2015, 08:37 PM
Heir Apparent

This one's interesting. It's from February 2011, and has Roberts saying she is "Jane Doe 102" and says that "There is no suggestion that there was any sexual contact between Virginia and Andrew, or that Andrew knew that Epstein paid her to have sex with his friends". Prince Andrew and girl, 17, who sex offender friend flew to Britain to meet him | Daily Mail Online
Old 01-28-2015, 08:41 PM
Royal Highness

In one of the many things I have read it said the girls were leaned on to sign these papers. I'm not going back over everything I've read to find it so believe it or not

Old 01-28-2015, 09:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Here's a commentator back in 2007 asking the same questions some of us are now:

"We know the media loves politically charged sex scandals. We’ve been through Mark Foley, Ted Haggard and Randall Tobias in the last year. Meanwhile, the Dems’ own sex scandal hums along quietly in the background, seemingly beneath notice by the national press.

But consider just how juicy a scandal this is. We have multiple under-age women, a “sex-slave” purchased from her parents, evidence of politically motivated prosecutorial interference, credible reports of witness intimidation, and connections to a former playboy President, an English Prince and Donald Trump. This is the sex-scandal to end all sex-scandals!

But, curiously, getting to the bottom of this story hasn’t seemed the least bit enticing to our national media. If, as we’re often told, the media’s only bias is for a good story, why are these details seeing the first light of day in England?

It’s enough to make you think there are two different standards being applied."

The Dems’ Secret Sex Scandal: Jeffrey Epstein | Verum Serum
Old 01-28-2015, 10:16 PM
Serene Highness

I believe the media, politicians, entertainers and multi-millionaires all seem to want this "story" gone. Today there is no Woodward & Bernstein with enough backbone and courage to get to the bottom, no matter what it is, and bring to the public. I don't believe any one judge will have the courage to go against such pressure. Most proof has been eliminated or squashed and deals made behind closed doors. Greed and power at its finest. IMO, nothing will ever properly come to light. All will continue on as they always did. Rank has its privileges.
Old 01-28-2015, 10:25 PM
Royal Highness

The Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein Controversy

I'm afraid your right. Bit sad isn't it different rules and money and power win

Old 01-28-2015, 10:50 PM
Serene Highness

Interesting that even Epstein didn't want Fergie to come back alone for another visit😃

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 01-28-2015, 10:54 PM
Majesty

I found that intriguing as well.
Old 01-28-2015, 11:56 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess of Durham View Post
Interesting that even Epstein didn't want Fergie to come back alone for another visit😃

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Ha ha even he had his limits.

Old 01-28-2015, 11:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
Ha ha even he had his limits.
Well, that's one way to see it, but might Fergie have proved too observant?
Old 01-29-2015, 12:03 AM
Royal Highness

Mmm think your right didn't think of that. Just saw her running around the place wanting people to curtesy. But I think your right