The Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein Controversy 1: 2010-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not everyone is for sale. Nevertheless, tabloids do pay for human interest stories as well as scandal. Koo is obviously fond still of Andrew, knew he needed a bit of good publicity and also, she herself, although we don't know, may well have accepted a small cheque for her reminiscences.

What is the Christian name of "Koo"? Imagine that she had married the Duke. "Princess Koo", that does not sound very regal.

If Koo Stark was paid for the article, it probably not much--a couple of thousand dollars. She didn't have any direct information about the allegations and the revelations about her affair with Prince Andrew were pretty tame.

What is the Christian name of "Koo"? Imagine that she had married the Duke. "Princess Koo", that does not sound very regal.

As has been discussed here many times, of course, she wouldn't have been Princess Koo as a married in wife.

Only Princesses born, in the UK, are Princess 'own name'.

The others are Princess 'husband's name' or feminine form or husband's title so she would have been Princess Andrew and Duchess of York.

No money bankrupt !
Can spin a story !
Everyone gets paid for talking these days !

Not hard to work it out

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

She has been bankrupt for 3 years and was accused about the painting before that. She is a struggling single mother. If money was her motivation she would have written a salacious article or book back in 2011 or even before then.

She has been bankrupt for 3 years and was accused about the painting before that. She is a struggling single mother. If money was her motivation she would have written a salacious article or book back in 2011 or even before then.

Be interesting to see what the future brings

As has been discussed here many times, of course, she wouldn't have been Princess Koo as a married in wife.

Only Princesses born, in the UK, are Princess 'own name'.

The others are Princess 'husband's name' or feminine form or husband's title so she would have been Princess Andrew and Duchess of York.

Sure but media are not in the least interested in getting titles straight. How often do we not see "Princess Diana", "Camilla Parker-Bowles, the Duchess of Cornwall" or "The Duchess of York", etc. ?

Sure but media are not in the least interested in getting titles straight. How often do we not see "Princess Diana", "Camilla Parker-Bowles, the Duchess of Cornwall" or "The Duchess of York", etc. ?

Well I guess "a rose by any other name would smell as sweet " so it really doesn't matter that much in the world we live

I have no problem with Koo accepting payment. After all, she was talking about HER life, too.

Does this man not have a well respected, upstanding citizen to vouch for him? Geez, I wonder why?

Does this man not have a well respected, upstanding citizen to vouch for him? Geez, I wonder why?

He probably does but honestly who wants to get involved in this mess.:ermm:

Think about it..you have people who have spoken about Bill Cosby...some clearly saying...that is not the man I know and than they get all kind of grief thrown at them.....people making inferences when there are none. If I was a friend of Andrew's who was an upstanding citizen, I would keep quiet until necessary or at least make the necessary comments when and where they are due...preferably a statement at an official trial...not the trial by internet.

Think about it..you have people who have spoken about Bill Cosby...some clearly saying...that is not the man I know and than they get all kind of grief thrown at them.....people making inferences when there are none. If I was a friend of Andrew's who was an upstanding citizen, I would keep quiet until necessary or at least make the necessary comments when and where they are due...preferably a statement at an official trial...not the trial by internet.

I have to say that if a trusted friend was in trouble I would stick my neck out. Having said that, where abused victims are concerned, I would not direct any attack at them but rather vouch for my relationship with my friend.

I have suffered the consequences of this before but of course, I was not chased by the media. It is vastly different I know, so I understand anyone not wanting to partake in the circus. However, I don't think I could sit by and watch my trusted friend be "crucified" without helping somehow.

Well, the Queen of England seems to be on his side. :D

Hey! And what kind of mother would she be if she was not? I do wander what she thinks privately though? :whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes, I think that's the sensible approach, and the one that is likely to do the most good where it matters. Tossing statements out there for the media to pull apart and attack and and turn back on the speaker isn't helping anyone.

Yes, I think that's the sensible approach, and the one that is likely to do the most good where it matters. Tossing statements out there for the media to pull apart and attack and and turn back on the speaker isn't helping anyone.
Exactly. Plus, even if you think you know a guy, there are very few people I would stand up too that way. How many times does friends and family suspect NOTHING. "I had no idea he was a serial kill/drug lord/rapist etc" "He's such a nice guy" "He seemed so normal".

Exactly. Plus, even if you think you know a guy, there are very few people I would stand up too that way. How many times does friends and family suspect NOTHING. "I had no idea he was a serial kill/drug lord/rapist etc" "He's such a nice guy" "He seemed so normal".

Which is why Koo giving interviews is highly suss

Which is why Koo giving interviews is highly suss

I don't understand. I would have thought it might be naive, since she's old enough to know that often friends and family suspect nothing when in fact their friend/loved one is in fact off on a grand old crime spree when they're not looking. But why "suss"?

I don't understand. I would have thought it might be naive, since she's old enough to know that often friends and family suspect nothing when in fact their friend/loved one is in fact off on a grand old crime spree when they're not looking. But why "suss"?
I agree. More naive than suspect. If she was clever and just wanted money she wouldn't connect herself to a thing that could blow up in her face if it's proved he did it. So my money is on naive.

What else has she got to sell except her time with Andrew

That's a none story they wouldn't pay for it without mention of what's happening now

Depends on the story. We don't know what she's sitting on.

And who says she is wanting to sell? For all we know she did it to help him in her naive, non-helping way.

Is there anything going on with the case? The story seems to have died down. Much to the relief of Prince Andrew and Palace officials.

Is there anything going on with the case? The story seems to have died down. Much to the relief of Prince Andrew and Palace officials.

It's still bubbling along. The victims have now obtained the full text of correspondence between the defense attorneys and the prosecutors and Epstein's trying to get orders to keep it all secret so the press doesn't get hold of it to generate publicity. (Surprise, surprise! :lol:) The Jane Does are opposing such orders. http://images.politico.com/global/2015/02/03/epsteinprotordptfoppn.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom