The Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein Controversy 1: 2010-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m saying: something has got to give, here. There needs to be a proper investigation of this matter.

The Met has already conducted an investigation. Suggesting by saying 'there needs to be a PROPER investigation' implies you don't think the Met did that. That is insulting not only to the Met but to every British person who knows how good the Met is.

The Met - one of the best police investigative forces in the world - has already cleared Andrew of any crime in the UK.

There is absolutely no reasons either for the FBI or any kind of a federal (if that is what is meant by "proper") investigations into the allegations made by Ms. Giuffre against Andrew. There is no federal crime involved or even a federal allegation.

If it did go to court at all, it would be with Ms. Giuffre filing a case in civil court for personal injury claims and it would be up to her and her lawyers to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Andrew was guilty. Considering that Virginia was "handled" by Epstein/Maxwell, there are most likely plenty of other men that Ms. Giuffre could file a claim against besides Andrew when it comes down to all the men she was forced to have sex with. As I've said, Andrew is a little fish in a big pond here that just happens to have a prominent and recognizable name and position.

Ms. Giuffre already did file a defamation suit against both Epstein and Maxwell but that was settled out of court and privately and the the settlement agreed on has not been made public and those documents remain sealed at this time. Those documents are being sought to be released such as the documents from the Florida case were but it will *not* involve Andrew. They're seeking to know more about the prime players of Epstein and Maxwell. I would wager that even Ms. Maxwell's chauffeur in Florida is of more interest to the federal investigation than Andrew is. The chauffeur probably knows a whole lot more than Andrew did. ?

Andrew's involvement in all of this actually is a pinpoint hole in a very big tapestry. Andrew isn't even close to being a key player on the matter being investigated. They're trying to go after the "big fishies".

This is an article linked to TIME and thoroughly explains just what is going on now with the investigations. Its a good read and helps to understand just how far reaching Epstein's web reached. Even in this article, Andrew is mentioned as one of a bunch of little fish in a very big pond.

https://time.com/5651186/jeffrey-epstein-investigation-co-conspirators/

Even after Epstein was convicted as a paedophile, Andrew continued his friendship with these two and there’s video evidence of Andrew at Epstein’s residence after his conviction.

To be precise, Epstein was convicted of soliciting underage prostitutes not paedophilia. Paedophilia is defined as having sex with prepubescent children (generally aged 13 or younger).

:previous: Also referred here in the State as "tender age children". ;) That also seems to be too rampant for my sensibilities from what I've seen and heard. :sad:

:previous: Also referred here in the State as "tender age children". ;) That also seems to be too rampant for my sensibilities from what I've seen and heard. :sad:

I can't even watch "Law and Order: SVU" because so many of the story lines involve the physical/emotional/sexual abuse of children. It's just too depressing for me (even though the perpetrators are always caught and punished).

And they say Harry and Meghan have bad advisors. That break up could have been done over the phonem

He sure feels like a victim here. What a pathetic man and his advisors are no better. He lives for the recognition he gets for being the Queen's favorite child and being a ''trophy friend'' is an honor badge. What a laughable defense.

All the excuses that Prince Andrew and his advisors has made about this whole thing has been the dumbest I’ve ever heard. They’re simply insulting everybody’s intelligence.

All the excuses that Prince Andrew and his advisors has made about this whole thing has been the dumbest I’ve ever heard. They’re simply insulting everybody’s intelligence.

I agree. These stories aren't helping his case and all they do is draw even more attention to the Andrew/Epstein scandal.

And they say Harry and Meghan have bad advisors. That break up could have been done over the phonem

The explanation as to why that didn't happen - as given in 2011 by both Epstein and Andrew - was that Andrew didn't believe that was the honorable way to end the friendship.

This is not news. It has been in the public domain for 8 years. Nothing new has come out this year that wasn't made public in 2011 - no new allegations, nothing new at all.

I keep waiting to see something new but the same old stories are being rehashed over and over again - as a means to get clicks on stories and not for any other reason.

The explanation as to why that didn't happen - as given in 2011 by both Epstein and Andrew - was that Andrew didn't believe that was the honorable way to end the friendship.

This is not news. It has been in the public domain for 8 years. Nothing new has come out this year that wasn't made public in 2011 - no new allegations, nothing new at all.

I keep waiting to see something new but the same old stories are being rehashed over and over again - as a means to get clicks on stories and not for any other reason.
So because there's nothing new to report someone's just trotting out an old story?

This is it in a nutshell. Its been obvious that the York/Epstein friendship was good enough that it wasn't a problem to attain an extensive loan from Epstein when Sarah needed it. How much Sarah, or even Andrew knew of Epstein's sex ring though is still up in the air.

Well, we are told that in early 2011, when the press revealed that she had taken money from Epstein, Sarah Ferguson apologised and said that she abhorred paedophilia.
This all happened AFTER Epstein had got out of jail on charges of sex with and prostitution of minors. This was not a secret.
Yet Sarah and Andrew supposedly did not know (?!) and either partied with him with Epstein at his home/s or accepted money from him AFTER after he got out of jail.
Then, only when the press revealed the loans and the Yorks links to Epstein, they suddenly publicly distance themselves?

A couple of other points ... it would seem that Sarah has several times been Andrew's "fall guy". Also why did her husband, or extremely close friend and ex-husband, not help her with her debts, but get a known paedophile to giv eher money?

Many unanswered questions and very questionable goings on?

Last edited:
Well, we are told that in early 2011, when the press revealed that she had taken money from Epstein, Sarah Ferguson apologised and said that she abhorred paedophilia.
This all happened AFTER Epstein had got out of jail on charges of sex with and prostitution of minors. This was not a secret.
Yet Sarah and Andrew supposedly did not know (?!) and either partied with him with Epstein at his home/s or accepted money from him AFTER after he got out of jail.
Then, only when the press revealed the loans and the Yorks links to Epstein, they suddenly publicly distance themselves?

A couple of other points ... it would seem that Sarah has several times been Andrew's "fall guy". Also why did her husband, or extremely close friend and ex-husband, not help her with her debts, but get a known paedophile to giv eher money?

Many unanswered questions and very questionable goings on?

I doubt that that there will ever be adequate answers.

https://pagesix.com/2019/10/19/dete...book-with-13-phone-numbers-for-prince-andrew/

13 phone numbers to contact Andrew sure does seem like Andrew was a clueless victim in the web of pedophile rapist.

“It really took us out of south Florida and took us around the globe,” he said.

“For instance, if looking at the section in London, you could pick out the Duke of York, which is Prince Andrew. And … it shows Buckingham Palace,” he said. “He has 13 phone numbers to contact the duke.”

Better hope we'll give the documentary as much attention as we do concerning anything Sussex.

I just watched a clip the refers to the allegation that the President raped an underaged child and was aware of this. It's an allegation whereas the number of phone numbers of Andrew's was listed in Epstein's little black book is a fact. It is also a fact that there are multiple phone numbers for many others in that book, whether it was the Ex-President, the President, Prince Andrew, Bill Gates or any other of the multiples of the good and great listed there is irrelevant.

What the fact of how many numbers Epstein had in his "little black book" for Andrew, among others, doesn't say is if all the numbers were current. Over the years, numbers change. Keeping a book for years would see numbers added as old numbers are no longer valid. I've had a personal phone book like that and actually had 5 numbers listed for my son but at no time did he have more than one number (until smart phones and then he had two).

I would imagine there *are* a lot of different ways and places to contact Andrew but 17 of them?

Prince Andrew hiring a “forensic expert” to try to prove the picture of him and Virginia Giuffre is fake. Really, Andrew? How many times Andrew and those around around him will continue to try to insult our intelligence?

Last edited:
You'd think the FBI et al would of already checked that out.

LaRae

Plus ..why not say this like months/years ago? Now all the sudden it's a fake?

LaRae

Stevie Wonder can see that picture is real.

Where is that statement? I thi k I missed it in all the noise.

Prince Andrew hiring a “forensic expert” to try to prove the picture of him and Virginia Giuffre is fake. Really, Andrew? How many times Andrew and those around around him will continue to try to insult our intelligence?

Do you have a link to an article? Where did you read this?

I don’t have a link but it’s been reported in the press. Too little too late I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom