The Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein Controversy 1: 2010-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Like most of this thread, not a thing!

It's to do with the other people involved and silly me thought others might find it interesting.
Don't worry I will make sure Andrews name is front and center next time.
You can rest knowing that I will abide by your rules so no need for the double kick folks
I work in childcare and often have to say " play nice children"

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

http://www.theweek.co.uk/people-news/7193/who-goga-ashkenazi-prince-andrew’s-‘friend’

This has Andrews name in the heading and makes comment about what's happening.
Hope this is ok to post !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
What's that got to do with Andrew?

You judge a man by the company he keeps, as they say.

We now have one of Epstein's employees, a man who is completely neutral, who is not looking for a payout, as so many have accused these women, testify under oath as to the amount of time Andrew spent at the Florida mansion. He spent weeks in Epstein's home, but had no idea what was going on, and was not a part of it...:whistling:

You judge a man by the company he keeps, as they say.

We now have one of Epstein's employees, a man who is completely neutral, who is not looking for a payout, as so many have accused these women, testify under oath as to the amount of time Andrew spent at the Florida mansion. He spent weeks in Epstein's home, but had no idea what was going on, and was not a part of it...:whistling:

We certainly should judge people by the company they keep. I don't want to defend Andrew BUT the former employee quoted in the article you posted said that he didn't see very many underaged girls at the Florida mansion.

Personally, I find it hard to believe that Andrew didn't have sex during the stay with Epstein. The question are: 1. whether he had sex with girls under the age of 18 in Florida, and 2. whether he knew that the women Epstein was flying around the world were underaged.

There are still facts that need to come out but my own feeling is that he knew or should have known. He may not have formally conspired with Epstein to violate the Mann Act but he didn't report obviously suspicious circumstances to the authorities. For that alone he deserves public scorn. I'm sure the royal family is mortified.

FWIW, I think the article posted by Royal Rob is relevant to the whole sordid story. It gives us a fuller picture.

It's also hard to judge a young woman's age just by looks. Look at some of the photos of Kylie and Kendall Jenner they don't look like teenagers in them.

Nothing surprises me when it comes to Andrew, but I don't think he has done what she accuses him of.

It's also hard to judge a young woman's age just by looks. Look at some of the photos of Kylie and Kendall Jenner they don't look like teenagers in them.

It is tough with adolescent girls.. adolescent boys are another matter. Anybody recall 8th grade class photos? :lol:

That is certainly true. Look at some of the models in make-up ads. A few are 14 years old done up to prove a produce will give a 60 year old perfect youthful skin.

Originally Posted by AfricanAUSSIE
A photo of Andy with a young thing (in this article) i haven't seen before:
Bill Clinton ‘visited orgy island’ with paedophile Jeffrey Epstein in 2002

Oh, that photo of him is just awful; what was he thinking of to let himself be photographed like that; it would be hard to believe Andrew was not aware of the kind of people (young girls) Epstein associated with and that perhaps the accounts might be true with photos like that available.

I try my best to believe innocent until proven guilty, but definitely for sure Andrew has made some very bad choices in the company he keeps.

:previous: Agreed. A picture taken with a young woman (girl?) hanging off him with her tongue sticking out isn't a good look on him whatsoever. It's certainly no proof of the allegations that have been made against the Duke, but it's no help either. What was he thinking?:bang:

:previous: Agreed. A picture taken with a young woman (girl?) hanging off him with her tongue sticking out isn't a good look on him whatsoever. It's certainly no proof of the allegations that have been made against the Duke, but it's no help either. What was he thinking?:bang:

"What was he thinking?"
From the picture, I think he was pretty happy. I mean, he showed off all his famous Windsor teeth.

The article doesn't say who the girl in the picture is, her facial features and hair don't appear to match that of Jane Doe 3.

Does Andy think? I'm not sure he does from everything I have read about him in the last few weeks.

The blonde in that photo with Andrew is 27 year old Chris von Aspen. Pictures reveal Prince Andrew's penchant for partying | Royal | News | Daily Express

While I was hunting for that article I came across these others, which may be of interest to some:

Jeffrey Epstein, Billionaire Pedophile, Goes Free - The Daily Beast

How Prince Andrew shared a room at Epstein's Caribbean hideaway with a busty blonde who claimed she was a brain surgeon | Daily Mail Online It's the bit at the bottom about "Leaned on" Police chief Michael Reiter that particularly interests me.

The media has known about all this for years but they've only scratched around the edges and published articles like this, but no-one's dug any further. Where are today's Woodward and Bernstein? (ETA: Perhaps they are hiding out somewhere, quivering and hoping they've evaded Epstein's "investigators".)

In my opinion the circumstances of that plea bargain need to be pulled apart and investigated thoroughly and I hope that Judge Marra will do just that.

Last edited:
These allegations will sort themselves out one way or the other. But I'm beginning to suspect that not much will come of them for one simple reason. If Roberts had proof of these encounters with Andrew, wouldn't she have come forward with it by now? Andrew is already tarnished and will forever be haunted by his lousy judgement in associating with Epstein. But without proof that he's lying, he has nothing to worry about legally.

The real question about Andrew that I'd like the papers to explore is how he's ended up such a sad, lonely figure. Why did he allow the mega-selfish Sarah Ferguson to betray him more than once and still keep giving her the benefit of the doubt? Why did he throw away any chance to remarry in allowing her to keep her greedy grip on his sense of chivalry? How did he go from being such a dashing and appealing young man to a pudgy and arrogant has-been who seems desperate to be taken seriously?
How did his once promising life end up this way? Those are the questions I'd like to see answered. Thoughts?

I think he loves her. I think they are cut from the same cloth.

These allegations will sort themselves out one way or the other. But I'm beginning to suspect that not much will come of them for one simple reason. If Roberts had proof of these encounters with Andrew, wouldn't she have come forward with it by now? Andrew is already tarnished and will forever be haunted by his lousy judgement in associating with Epstein. But without proof that he's lying, he has nothing to worry about legally.

The real question about Andrew that I'd like the papers to explore is how he's ended up such a sad, lonely figure. Why did he allow the mega-selfish Sarah Ferguson to betray him more than once and still keep giving her the benefit of the doubt? Why did he throw away any chance to remarry in allowing her to keep her greedy grip on his sense of chivalry? How did he go from being such a dashing and appealing young man to a pudgy and arrogant has-been who seems desperate to be taken seriously?
How did his once promising life end up this way? Those are the questions I'd like to see answered. Thoughts?

As far Sarah goes I have always thought she has something to hold over him. Don't know what but feel it must be pretty bad.
I'm over this "we are such a happy family " and showing the world "how divorced people can still be best friends"
If he had of moved on maybe he wouldn't have been drawn into all this.. Or maybe it's this type of behavior that is at the bottom of it all.

I think he loves her. I think they are cut from the same cloth.

They have made some mistakes over the years, but I do believe love and family have kept them together.

Let's stay on topic....this thread isn't about the relationship of Sarah, Duchess of York and Prince Andrew.

Any discussion of Sarah, should be in the context of Andrew and Jeffery Epstein.....the actual subject of this thread.

Additional off topic posts will be deleted without notice.

The blonde in that photo with Andrew is 27 year old Chris von Aspen. Pictures reveal Prince Andrew's penchant for partying | Royal | News | Daily Express
Thanks for identifying the woman--and she is a woman. It is unconscionable that the Daily Express would publish this photo for an article with allegations of sexual relations with underaged girls. The editor certainly knew that people would believe that the woman in the photo was Jane Doe #3.

Roslyn said:
While I was hunting for that article I came across these others, which may be of interest to some:

Jeffrey Epstein, Billionaire Pedophile, Goes Free - The Daily Beast

How Prince Andrew shared a room at Epstein's Caribbean hideaway with a busty blonde who claimed she was a brain surgeon | Daily Mail Online It's the bit at the bottom about "Leaned on" Police chief Michael Reiter that particularly interests me.

The media has known about all this for years but they've only scratched around the edges and published articles like this, but no-one's dug any further. Where are today's Woodward and Bernstein? (ETA: Perhaps they are hiding out somewhere, quivering and hoping they've evaded Epstein's "investigators".)

In my opinion the circumstances of that plea bargain need to be pulled apart and investigated thoroughly and I hope that Judge Marra will do just that.

I completely agree. Where was the media when the plea bargain was first announced? This should have been a major story at the time. I wonder how many members of the media were also involved with Epstein.

I'm wondering the same thing. It would explain why this story has been so ignored by the press. Someone does not want it out there. Epstein must be laughing Andrew is getting all this attention I do hope he isn't back to his old lifestyle but rarely to men like him change their spots so I would hope the law officials are watching him. Andrew hopefully has learned his lesson but I won't be surprised if more things come out we haven't heard from the other three Jane Doe's and since Andrew made many trips and spent several vacations with Epstein it's more then likely there are other girls who may make claims.

The blonde in that photo with Andrew is 27 year old Chris von Aspen.

It's the bit at the bottom about "Leaned on" Police chief Michael Reiter that particularly interests me.

Thankyou ROSLYN for identifying the blonde in the photo as a 27 year old, the media are going crazy now.

I too been wondering why the media where so quiet about this at the time, certainly hope Judge Marra doesn't get 'leaned on'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom