The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-03-2019, 01:20 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
This is about lies. Bold-faced lies. These men are lying about any connection they have with Epstein. Trump knows what’s going down with Andrew over his connection with Epstein, so Trump (not surprised) decided to lie about not knowing Andrew, when he know damn well his relationship with Andrew goes back and goes back to their days with Epstein and Maxwell.

These folks are just disgusting and natural born liars. Again, there are receipts to back up the real truth.
You are absolutely right. it is about the truth and denying something that is so easily verified through social media is downright insulting. That goes for everyone involved. Everyone needs to be held accountable because it is NOT okay.

Old 12-03-2019, 02:03 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
This is about lies. Bold-faced lies. These men are lying about any connection they have with Epstein. Trump knows what’s going down with Andrew over his connection with Epstein, so Trump (not surprised) decided to lie about not knowing Andrew, when he know damn well his relationship with Andrew goes back and goes back to their days with Epstein and Maxwell.

These folks are just disgusting and natural born liars. Again, there are receipts to back up the real truth.
The stupid judge gave Epstein a sweetheart deal and let him go home everyday and only had to sleep in cell at night. Why wasn't there an uproar then....because the elite still wanted their "island" fun so they pressured those in power at the time. Epstein already had the goods on those multimillionaires and they ran scared.

Old 12-03-2019, 02:09 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Do you have any credible sources to back up those "facts" you just presented? Can you show the "receipts" that back them up? Inquiring minds want to know.
The receipts are staring you right in the face. If you can’t see it, then I don’t know what to tell you.

A.W. TOZER
Old 12-03-2019, 02:14 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Do you have any credible sources to back up those "facts" you just presented? Can you show the "receipts" that back them up? Inquiring minds want to know.
The credible sources are the photos showing Trump w/ Andrew in the article linked by Madame Verseau thus disproving Trump’s claim that he doesn’t know Andrew (plus during Trump’s very recent U.K. visit didn’t he meet Andrew as well?) I doubt Trump and Andrew are best buddies - but they have met and socialized - and Trump made that infamous comment years ago that Epstein likes pretty women as much as he (Trump) does & Epstein prefers them on the younger side.

Old 12-03-2019, 04:44 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by texankitcat View Post
I haven’t been able to watch the interview yet since I am in the US and can’t get BBC One. If anyone of any other way to see it, please let know.

According to Newsweek: "the full interview can be seen when it is broadcast in the U.S. on BBC World News this weekend. It will stream at 3 p.m. EST on Saturday and again on Sunday at 9 p.m."

https://www.newsweek.com/virginia-ro...-watch-1475092

Then you must use the BBC World News Channel Finder site to see if the station is available through your TV service providers:

https://bbcnewschannelfinder.com/
Old 12-03-2019, 05:01 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gawin View Post
According to Newsweek: "the full interview can be seen when it is broadcast in the U.S. on BBC World News this weekend. It will stream at 3 p.m. EST on Saturday and again on Sunday at 9 p.m."

https://www.newsweek.com/virginia-ro...-watch-1475092

Then you must use the BBC World News Channel Finder site to see if the station is available through your TV service providers:

https://bbcnewschannelfinder.com/
Thank you so much Gawin! I actually found it on You Tube and just finished watching it. Nothing that wasn't already out there but still interesting to watch.
Old 12-03-2019, 08:06 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Thank you so much Gawin! I actually found it on You Tube and just finished watching it. Nothing that wasn't already out there but still interesting to watch.
Still, rather worrying.
Old 12-03-2019, 08:10 PM
Courtier

Interesting....if the witness is credible.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nightclub.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob2008 View Post
Still, rather worrying.
For whom? Andrew?
Old 12-03-2019, 09:04 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Well that was a lot easier than following my detailed instructions! LOL!!
Old 12-03-2019, 09:34 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gawin View Post
Well that was a lot easier than following my detailed instructions! LOL!!
Perhaps...although had I not found it on YouTube your link and instructions would have been immensely helpful. Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to post those! You rock!
Old 12-04-2019, 12:07 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
The receipts are staring you right in the face. If you can’t see it, then I don’t know what to tell you.
There is a lot of information out there that one can play connect the dots with and come up with different theories of who knew what and who did what and who knew who. It can be likened to writing historical fiction where you take a lot of information and weave a story out of it.

I do not question the sincerity of Ms. Guiffre, I do not question that a lot of people have things that they don't want revealed but can we honestly say that President Trump absolutely *knew* what was going on with Andrew and his relationship with Epstein? Or that Dershowitz was as involved as stated in reports yet denied in the recent Panorama interview? There *is* a lot out there that would stand up in a court of law. I think we've barely scratched the surface when it comes to Epstein and his perverted lifestyle and there's much more to come.

Playing connect the dots doesn't come up with absolute truths but paints a pretty good picture puzzle that still has a lot of pieces missing from it. I do think we need to be careful to not state as truth things we don't know for sure are truths. I did watch the interview and for me, and mind you this is just what *I* see in faces and not to be taken as truth but rather an observation.

Virginia Roberts Giuffre was not lying and it deeply upset her to just remember the events that she was recounting. Alan Dershowitz, I believe was on the defensive. The clips showing Epstein, himself, even when facing accusations seemed to have a permanent smirk on his face as if he knew he was above everything and nothing could touch him. Ghislaine Maxwell comes across as one tough cookie that would not let anything get in her way of getting what she wants and, to me, makes the statements that she was someone you don't want to cross. I think the thing that stood out for me the most with this BBC Panorama interview was the statement made that the girls were not treated as people but as Giuffre stated, "fruit on a platter to be passed around".

As more and more records and depositions are unsealed, I think we're going to know more and more about these people and the things they've done and the girls who have suffered at their hands. The more that comes out, the more I realize that Epstein, through death, took the easy way out and did not have a smirk on his face as he died.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 12-04-2019, 08:25 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Virginia Roberts Giuffre was not lying and it deeply upset her to just remember the events that she was recounting. Alan Dershowitz, I believe was on the defensive. The clips showing Epstein, himself, even when facing accusations seemed to have a permanent smirk on his face as if he knew he was above everything and nothing could touch him. Ghislaine Maxwell comes across as one tough cookie that would not let anything get in her way of getting what she wants and, to me, makes the statements that she was someone you don't want to cross. I think the thing that stood out for me the most with this BBC Panorama interview was the statement made that the girls were not treated as people but as Giuffre stated, "fruit on a platter to be passed around".

As more and more records and depositions are unsealed, I think we're going to know more and more about these people and the things they've done and the girls who have suffered at their hands. The more that comes out, the more I realize that Epstein, through death, took the easy way out and did not have a smirk on his face as he died.
I agree with you. Her eyes were direct and her answers were complete and without hesitation and when she stated that “only one of us is telling the truth, and that is ME!” It was believable and it was powerful because you saw it in her eyes. She may have been a troubled, naive, easily manipulated girl, but what she went through has made her a strong fearless woman who is not backing down against famous and powerful people who participated in destroying these girl’s lives and did so without any thought or consideration to the victims. I want her and the other victims to have the justice they deserve against all the powerful, greedy men that participated in their humiliation.
Old 12-04-2019, 08:43 AM
Royal Highness

Latest from DM: Charles told Andrew he's done for now

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ar-future.html

But the allegation in this article saying Charles is worried about Andrew talking to the FBI is troubling. If Andrew talks the mystery of the monarchy fades away?..What about doing the right thing for these women who were harmed by Epstein? Andrew working with the Feds would staunch the bleeding; Charles apparently opened up a new vein.
Old 12-04-2019, 09:08 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Consider the source... yet again.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 12-04-2019, 09:34 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Verseau View Post

But the allegation in this article saying Charles is worried about Andrew talking to the FBI is troubling. If Andrew talks the mystery of the monarchy fades away?..What about doing the right thing for these women who were harmed by Epstein? Andrew working with the Feds would staunch the bleeding; Charles apparently opened up a new vein.
Yeah, not buying that one. I can see Charles being extremely concerned about Andrew being interviewed by the FBI for many reasons , but stripping the mystery from the monarchy isn't one of them. Andrew is a narcissist and a very bad liar. although he thinks he is quite believable. That won't bode well for him or TRF.
Old 12-04-2019, 09:56 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Yeah, not buying that one. I can see Charles being extremely concerned about Andrew being interviewed by the FBI for many reasons , but stripping the mystery from the monarchy isn't one of them. Andrew is a narcissist and a very bad liar. although he thinks he is quite believable. That won't bode well for him or TRF.

Agreed.

I found most of that article believable enough, but not Charles supposed over whelming concern about Andrew being questioned being losing the mystery of the monarchy. (I think that ship has sailed anyway.)

I can easily buy and understand other concerns. And any concerns he might have doesn’t mean he lacks empathy for the victims or doesn’t want justice done for them. It’s not mutually exclusive.
Old 12-04-2019, 11:59 AM
Aristocracy

I’m glad Philip was there - though I’m so sad for he and the Queen that they have to go through this at this stage of their lives. I’m most bothered by Andrew thinking that his “banishment” is undeserved as he doesn’t seem to understand the damage that this is causing the monarchy, his own family. Charles and the Queen aren’t taking any pleasure in “punishing” Andrew as such, but they are doing what has to be done.
Old 12-04-2019, 12:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Verseau View Post

For some reason your posts always come across as a typical "harbinger of doom" message...

(if there was any mystery to the monarchy, for the UK that has imo disappeared with the infamous Charles and Diana interviews..)
Old 12-04-2019, 12:50 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
I hope that Andrew will become a total pariah, socially and in business. That it the only thing that will really hurt him.
I want every single adult that visited that vile island to be destroyed because they must have realized what was happening and most profited from the child trafficking. Plus UK Royal not the only Royal family listed. Old ex King JC of Spain was a frequent visitor along with many Catholic Bishops and two Cardinals, although both of them are now dead. Disgraceful.
Old 12-04-2019, 12:50 PM
Serene Highness

There is no mystery we know they are human and have faults like all of us.
Yes Charles and Diana blew the mystery out of the water.