The Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein Controversy 1: 2010-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that Koo probably spoke about Andrew to try and help an old friend. She may well have been pestered by tabs to say something.

They, especially the Daily Fail, would like this story to keep running and it has temporarily ground to a halt in the US. If it was going full blazes they wouldn't be interested in Koo Stark.

However, I also agree that it's not likely to help Andrew or the BRF, who just want this thing to die off quickly.

I think it's about to pick up steam again in the U.S. as the New York Post has picked up on the Bill Clinton connection. With the presidential election next year and Hillary a frontrunner, this is going to stay with us for quite some time, and will put pressure on the judiciary to order the federal prosecutors to turn over more evidence. I had been waiting for the Bill Clinton shoe to drop - I'm surprised it took all of six weeks

Bill’s libido threatens to derail Hillary — again | New York Post

I think it's about to pick up steam again in the U.S. as the New York Post has picked up on the Bill Clinton connection. With the presidential election next year and Hillary a frontrunner, this is going to stay with us for quite some time, and will put pressure on the judiciary to order the federal prosecutors to turn over more evidence. I had been waiting for the Bill Clinton shoe to drop - I'm surprised it took all of six weeks

Bill’s libido threatens to derail Hillary — again | New York Post
I'm surprised. Thought this would get buried...

:previous: Oh, yeah! With Hillary in the Presidential race I had no doubt that we'd be hearing more about Billy Boy and Epstein! The Bill and Monica stories were such fun in their time, and who could ever forget his "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"? It's one of the most memorable clips from recent popular history. No way in the wide world would the press let this opportunity slip away. It was a treat to savour and chew over and play with and toss up again and again when they think the timing is right.

Last edited:
Koo Stark has painted a fascinating picture of life with Prince Andrew, in an attempt to defend him against allegations of a relationship with a teenage “sex slave”.
Koo, who dated Prince Andrew 32 years ago, doubts the veracity of claims made by Virginia Roberts about being forced to offer sexual favours to the Duke of York. “I have only known him to be honourable and honest, with Christian values,” she wrote at the weekend, before describing the time the Duke pushed in front of her on their first date, saying “I am a Prince – I go first”.
Honourable indeed!

The real reason why Koo Stark is speaking out in defence of Prince Andrew - Telegraph

“I am a Prince – I go first”.

Good grief! Apparently the writer doesn't understand that this was a joke. But then it's always good print if you want to trash someone. :bang:

:previous: The actual point of the article is to question the veracity of Koo. Was she paid for her rush to defend Andy?

No money bankrupt !
Can spin a story !
Everyone gets paid for talking these days !

Not hard to work it out

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

To believe she didn't get paid is crazy. Not that she said anything that counted

Thats just vile your suggestion :eek: you seem to like to slander people

Vile! Slander ! For having an opinion different to yours

Last edited by a moderator:

You stated she was paid. All you were asked is to provide a reliable source to back up what you said. It might have been better to state "I believe she was paid because.... " to make it your own personal opinion (which of course is just as valid as any one else's opinion around here).

Its all in the wording. :D

The thing people react to is that you are stating it as a fact. Stating non-facts like facts is almost a death sin in forum-etiquette. If you had written "I really think that she was paid off" would not have gotten the same response. You would have people telling you why they think different, but most people don't respond as "aggressively" if you state it as an opinion (which it is)

Even if she was paid--and we have no evidence that she was--that doesn't mean that her account of her time with Prince Andrew isn't true.

Oops forgot the all important IMO

Even if she was paid--and we have no evidence that she was--that doesn't mean that her account of her time with Prince Andrew isn't true.

I'm not saying what she has said is a lie but it has no bearing about what Andrew is being accused of now.
But we now all know that she bumped heads with Charles wow can't believe she kept that to herself for 30 years!!!!!!!! IMO

I'm not saying what she has said is a lie but it has no bearing about what Andrew is being accused of now.
But we now all know that she bumped heads with Charles wow can't believe she kept that to herself for 30 years!!!!!!!! IMO

I agree with you that the anecdotes really didn't serve any purpose but, to me, it enhanced her personal involvement at the time with not only Andrew, but members of his family on various occasions. It made the article even more personal and stressed the fact that in fact, she did know Andrew quite well at the time. IIRC, in the article, there was also a picture of Koo with Andrew long after they'd broken up as a romantic couple. (I think the photo was in 2000 something. I'd have to go back and check.)

Perhaps she did get paid for the article and I really doubt that we'll ever get to know the details of that transaction but my guess would be that the payment would be insisted on by the Daily Mail as then the article and its contents would then be under sole ownership of the Mail. I also think that if Koo had wanted to profit from her romance and friendship with Andrew, she would have sold off memoirs years ago.

I agree with you that the anecdotes really didn't serve any purpose but, to me, it enhanced her personal involvement at the time with not only Andrew, but members of his family on various occasions. It made the article even more personal and stressed the fact that in fact, she did know Andrew quite well at the time. IIRC, in the article, there was also a picture of Koo with Andrew long after they'd broken up as a romantic couple. (I think the photo was in 2000 something. I'd have to go back and check.)

Perhaps she did get paid for the article and I really doubt that we'll ever get to know the details of that transaction but my guess would be that the payment would be insisted on by the Daily Mail as then the article and its contents would then be under sole ownership of the Mail. I also think that if Koo had wanted to profit from her romance and friendship with Andrew, she would have sold off memoirs years ago.

I would say her memoirs are worth a lot more now with what's happening than years ago.
And she could be more in need of money now.
So it's a win/ win
She tells a nice tale about Andrew, makes him happy she gets paid makes her happy. IMO

What is it about Andrew and all these exes (well 2) with money problems?

I do know people who met Andy on an elevator in the mid-80's and they thought he was a nice guy.

I am very willing to report this to the DM for a small fee.

Thats just vile your suggestion :eek: you seem to like to slander people

Do write to the Duke of York - he is free to bring suit if he so choses. :whistling:

One question - if you thought that the allegations against Andy are true - what would be more vile to you, his actions or the suggestion that Koo got paid to remember some nice things?

I do know people who met Andy on an elevator in the mid-80's and they thought he was a nice guy.

With my luck, if I had any kind of a story, they'd only pay me a pittance to make everything above board and fair and square legally. :ROFLMAO:

My money is on Andrew being a nice guy and a "soft touch".

Do write to the Duke of York - he is free to bring suit if he so choses. :whistling:

One question - if you thought that the allegations against Andy are true - what would be more vile to you, his actions or the suggestion that Koo got paid to remember some nice things?

Paid a handsome sum you would be, too. ;) :p

To be honest, I don't think there is any money in what Koo did. Money is unlikely imo.

I don't think anyone would think that there would be any reason to pay Koo. She isn't that big a 'seller' anymore. To my mind this is an old friend sticking up for a friend and nothing else.

I don't think anyone would think that there would be any reason to pay Koo. She isn't that big a 'seller' anymore. To my mind this is an old friend sticking up for a friend and nothing else.

I agree. :flowers:

As I understand it, tabloids tend to pay for scandalous stories. This one wasn't. If anything, it was endearing.

:previous: But not everyone is for sale! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom