The Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein Controversy 1: 2010-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This surveillance tape of Epstein’s home with Andy sheepishly peering out from behind the doors had me wondering about something. That very young looking girl or certainly underage-looking female, I wonder why she went back into that home rather than follow Epstein to wherever it was he was driving off to.

Last edited:
Age of consent is 17 in NY state; 18 in Florida. And it depends what else the prosecution has. DM is claiming Ghislaine Maxwell is ready to talk to the feds.

No if it is against the will of the person being prostituted. “Enslavement of sex slave” slavery of any kind is illegal.

Its the people that did the solicitation of girls and trained them and controlled them to do as they were told that are seriously being investigated. There's no ifs, ands or buts about that. Ghislaine Maxwell had/has the reputation of being the "madam" of the brothel. She or Epstein said "jump" and the girls were required to respond with "how high?". Andrew, as far as I know, wasn't part and parcel of the gestapo controlling the girls. As far as Andrew and Virginia Roberts and the London accusation, there is no case. Andrew didn't force her and Roberts didn't say "no" and basically consented (assuming the story is true). The crime was committed by the people that were her "handlers" that told her just how high to jump and controlled her.

Putting it into another perspective as far as the law goes, Mr. Big may have a whole posse of teenagers that break into houses and steal valuables. He, then, fences them and keeps the money with perhaps giving the posse a small "token" payment. Joe Little buys some of the stolen goods and it is discovered. Joe Little is out the money he paid for the goods as by law, he accepted stolen merchandise unaware but he didn't commit the crime of stealing and fencing stolen goods.

I believe Andrew is a Joe Little. He was perhaps aware of what was going on but he actually did not have any part in the actual coercion, grooming and controlling of what the victims were made to do. That is on Epstein and his cohorts head and its those people that the investigators are pursuing.

Andrew may still face civil lawsuits but unless any of those girls have solid proof, the case against Andrew sleeping with them will not go very far. I'm sure Epstein made absolutely sure that those girls were controlled enough that they wouldn't think of crossing him or trying to escape their bondage let alone secrete away proof of what Epstein was doing. They feared Epstein and his cohorts. Perhaps now that Epstein is dead, they'll feel a bit more at ease talking to the investigators. We'll see.

Well that's alright then. Andrew can have sex with a young girl who is basically being trafficked but as he didn't actually do the trafficking it's all fine and here is me thinking that he is a total disgrace and complicit in ruining other people's lives. Idiot that I am (eye roll!)

Last edited:
This surveillance tape of Epstein’s home with Andy sheepishly peering out from behind the doors had me wondering about something. That very young looking girl or certainly underage-looking female, I wonder why she went back into that home rather than follow Epstein to wherever it was he was driving off to.

The blonde? It was Epstein's home and she probably lived and/or worked there.

Last edited:

Who knows what filth was going on in that den of iniquity and Andrew was in there happy as Larry.

The blonde? Since it was Epstein's home and she probably lived and/or worked there why would she not go back in?

Epstein procured young and underaged girls for his rich and equally perverse mates and certainly it looks like the young girl in question was receiving instructions of sorts or whatever. I just hope every filthy adult involved in Epstein’s sordid world at the time face justice.

Last edited:
I totally agree about how Andrew chooses his friends. And Sarah is the exact same way.:sad:

Well that's alright then. Andrew can have sex with a young girl who is basically being trafficked but as he didn't actually do the trafficking it's all fine and here is me thinking that he is a total disgrace and complicit in ruining other people's lives. Idiot that I am (eye roll!)

I've never claimed that its perfectly all right for Andrew to have sex with a young girl whether of legal age or not that were being handed out to men as if they were a dish of candy. Its wrong. Its heinous. It brings Andrew's character into question and its harmed his reputation for the rest of his life. That's the price Andrew is paying. Even without committing a single crime that can be prosecuted.

As far as the sex trafficking business goes, no, I don't believe that Andrew was any way involved with that. I don't think he's got the intelligence, charm and charisma to hoodwink a gnat let alone another human being. :D

Prince Andrew flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Lolita Express’ with jailed Miss Russia.
US court records claim the prince took the late billionaire’s jet with a beauty queen who was later imprisoned for drug offences.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...ita-express-with-jailed-miss-russia-hfwjf8hjn

If that's behind a paywall for you, there's a free article about it here:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/25/prince-andrew-epstein-private-jet-russian-model

I'm not sure it's a big deal but it's another piece of evidence for anyone compiling how many meetings/how often/where etc.

The thing is, I personally feel like a foolish royal watcher when it comes to Andrew. Everyone, who’s familiar with my commentary on this forum, knows I always come to the York’s defense on everything. I used to think people are just picking on Andrew because he’s everyone’s favorite guy people like to pick on.

Now....it’s like...I’m finally seeing things in a new light. Perhaps reality just had to hit me.

The thing is, I personally feel like a foolish royal watcher when it comes to Andrew. Everyone, who’s familiar with my commentary on this forum, knows I always come to the York’s defense on everything. I used to think people are just picking on Andrew because he’s everyone’s favorite guy people like to pick on.

Now....it’s like...I’m finally seeing things in a new light. Perhaps reality just had to hit me.

That's a shame, it's awful when you really have faith in something/someone and then realise that they don't deserve it. I'm thinking of the Queen too. If she tells Andrew that he must leave public life I think it could literally kill him as well as seem like an admission of guilt but if he continues as a working member of the family it will do untold harm to the Monarchy as an institution. I don't know what the answer is to this mess.

I would hope that most people are astute and intelligent enough to realize that Andrew's behavior reflects only on Andrew himself and not the institution of the monarchy. I do think there'll be repercussions and perhaps some endeavors that Andrew sponsors will request he be removed. Kind of similar to what happened with several celebrities that have had their wrongdoings become public like Hallmark dropping Lori Loughlin like a hot potato and universities revoking many of Bill Cosby's honorary degrees.

That's a shame, it's awful when you really have faith in something/someone and then realise that they don't deserve it. I'm thinking of the Queen too. If she tells Andrew that he must leave public life I think it could literally kill him as well as seem like an admission of guilt but if he continues as a working member of the family it will do untold harm to the Monarchy as an institution. I don't know what the answer is to this mess.

Well, I don’t put faith in human beings. Only God.

I just don’t like people unnecessarily picking on others who I think haven’t done anything wrong do to deserve it. I used think Andrew hanging with Jeffery Epstein was just a silly mistake. I had no idea on how deep and massive this stuff is. This is big, folks. This situation ain’t small potatoes.

I would hope that most people are astute and intelligent enough to realize that Andrew's behavior reflects only on Andrew himself and not the institution of the monarchy. I do think there'll be repercussions and perhaps some endeavors that Andrew sponsors will request he be removed. Kind of similar to what happened with several celebrities that have had their wrongdoings become public like Hallmark dropping Lori Loughlin like a hot potato and universities revoking many of Bill Cosby's honorary degrees.
This is an interesting statement to me. History of any given Royal Family is hardly sweet and cute. The backbone of any Kingdom is earned over the backs of minorities and the middle class. I mean, someone like Andrew has been able to benefit his whole entire life from a position that has not been earned. This goes for the lot of them. Maybe I am a hypocrite because I love following royals and the history is endlessly fascinating to me, but as a stauch Democrat, the concept of a Royal Family is extremely outdated and archaic and in an equal society, shouldn't exist.

Andrew's lifelong behaviour correlates from this. He has never had to face the consequences for his actions and if he gets his way, he won't start now.

Did Andrew ever stop to consider the ramifications of continuing his friendship with a convicted pedophile and trafficker on himself and other members of his family? I get the impression he did not.

His daughter Eugenie has done charitable work on sex trafficking. She has gotten nasty comments on Instagram regarding her father and has put her podcast on hold. (I know people are angry with him but Eugenie is not responsible for her father's choices and lack of ethics). I feel sorry for her, it must be so embarrassing. Does Andrew even realize how he's undermined his own daughter's efforts to help others? Has he ever stopped to consider how his choices affect other people? (Probably not, since I get the impression he was willfully blind to Epstein's treatment of the young women).

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...l/news-story/0806c98a504f5842a783180f86277606

(Obviously my greatest sympathy is for the young women who were caught in Epstein's web, abused and exploited by him and others and I hope they get some justice.)

Key phrase "The Mail has been told."

He will not be talking to anyone about anything, as per the way the BRF deals with such matters.

I think Andrew's friendship with Epstein was a big big mistake, but has any new information actually come out since 2011? Back then he was forced to resign from his trade ambassador role. Besides the video of him at Epstein's house...has there been any substantially new information about Andrew's involvement with Epstein?

Or are people changing their minds about Andrew just because of Epstein's death and the information being rehashed?

kill him? I hardly think so. It is the least that he deserves to be publicly stood down from royal work.. and that would send a clear message that the RF and the queen disapprove very strongly of his behaviour.

kill him? I hardly think so. It is the least that he deserves to be publicly stood down from royal work.. and that would send a clear message that the RF and the queen disapprove very strongly of his behaviour.

Being royal means everything to Andrew, I really don't think he could bear being cut off from royal life.

Being royal means everything to Andrew, I really don't think he could bear being cut off from royal life.

I doubt if it will literaly kill him. He will still be rich and privileged and a lot more fortunate than he deserves

but as a stauch Democrat, the concept of a Royal Family is extremely outdated and archaic and in an equal society, shouldn't exist.

Andrew's lifelong behaviour correlates from this. He has never had to face the consequences for his actions and if he gets his way, he won't start now.

This belongs perhaps more into the "Future of Royalty" thread, but what you are advocating is a Death Tax, an Inheritance Tax of 100 percent for the "commoners". They have not earned too, what past generations built with hard work and sweat. And this, sorry to say, is communist!

Prince Andrew earned his status by birth, this is true, but only because his family was very hard striving for it over hundreds of years.

The difference between a family of commoners and a royal family: Albeit both family can lose their hard earned status over incompetence and foolishness - the commoners only lose when behaving foolish in the economical sphere, but the royals can lose in the social and political sphere too.

Prince Andrew here and his dubious relationship to Epstein are threating what the Windsors built over centuries - one black sheep and they all are threatened.

There are plenty of black sheep in royal families.. Andrew is not the only one. But in today's world, his behaviour is not going to be covered up or tolerated as it might have been 50 or 100 years ago...

And if anything would ever come across as hypocritical (a lot more than private flights) it’s a wealthy, powerful family advocating against trafficking while letting one of their own get away with associating with a known abuser.

I think Andrew's friendship with Epstein was a big big mistake, but has any new information actually come out since 2011? Back then he was forced to resign from his trade ambassador role. Besides the video of him at Epstein's house...has there been any substantially new information about Andrew's involvement with Epstein?

Or are people changing their minds about Andrew just because of Epstein's death and the information being rehashed?

This has brought up the issue again. the fact that Epstein killed himself shows that he knew he had finally gone down.. that he had gotten away with a light punishment last time but now he was in desperate trouble. So that is going to mean that people who continued to associate with him may well be investigated...

And if anything would ever come across as hypocritical (a lot more than private flights) it’s a wealthy, powerful family advocating against trafficking while letting one of their own get away with associating with a known abuser.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutly think that he SHOULD be made to stand down from public life just as Princess Christina of Spain's behaviour made her continuing to work as a member of the royal family impossible too and I don't think he'd cope at all with that as status and position appear to mean so much to him. It would be the right punishment as it would send the message that with position comes responsibility and that if members of the family abuse their position then they will lose it.

I think the best course for the BRF would be for Andrew AND Fergie to trot off to that Swiss chalet, and stay there under the radar for two or three years.
Maybe after that Andrew could slowly resume public life in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom