The Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein Controversy 1: 2010-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of VIP's feeling very very nervous

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

A setback? I don't see a setback. He's admitted before to being on the plane. However, he denies having been on the same plane with Virginia.

He also settled a lawsuit. Yeah, I think a lot of people are or should be nervous.

A victim said Jeffrey forced her to sleep with Andrew at least three times. Gross.

A victim said Jeffrey forced her to sleep with Andrew at least three times. Gross.]/QUOTE]

I would suggest that is unsubstantiated and therefore possibly libellous...

A victim said Jeffrey forced her to sleep with Andrew at least three times. Gross.]/QUOTE]

I would suggest that is unsubstantiated and therefore possibly libellous...

Precisely. Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of Andrew and feel sorry for his daughters and to an extent Fergie, but that statement needs a source and not just heresy. Provide the source or remove the statement.

Where did you read that?

That's a loaded statement to make without backing it up with a source.

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

[...]

Another accuser, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, has long claimed that Epstein and Maxwell abused minor girls across the country and abroad, and that Epstein loaned his victims out to his famous friends, including Dershowitz and Prince Andrew.

[...]

Last week, the court ordered the release of sealed documents in the case.

Epstein allegedly forced Giuffre to have sex with Prince Andrew at least three times, including during an orgy. (The court filing includes a photo of “Andy” putting his arm around Giuffre’s partially bare waist, while Maxwell smiles in the background.)

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-arrested-for-sex-trafficking-of-minors-source

:previous: I've always felt that this was going to come back to haunt Andrew, so it will be interesting to see how the entire case progresses.

It's a nauseating story, and, unfortunately, not that uncommon.

:previous: I've always felt that this was going to come back to haunt Andrew, so it will be interesting to see how the entire case progresses.

It's a nauseating story, and, unfortunately, not that uncommon.

Depends on how this goes, I don't think even The Queen will be able to save him from the fall-out this time. He's specifically named in the unsealed documents.

This is just so disgusting.Hope that Epstein will spend the rest of his life behind bars.I think it is the only way to ensure that he will never get to hurt anybody again.
Regarding Andrew - honestly,I hate to admit it,but even if he had participated in committing these crimes,I don’t think that he will get the appropriate punishment(or any punishment at all).I also suspect that even if there is evidence of it,his role in these crimes is not going to be officially confirmed.
That’s just my suspicions,but I would really love to hear the thoughts of others on this matter

Depends on how this goes, I don't think even The Queen will be able to save him from the fall-out this time. He's specifically named in the unsealed documents.

Epstein has a lot of money to throw at it, which he has done successfully in the past, so we'll see. I'm trying not to say anything that I can't back up, but let's just say that I would be happy to see justice done.

This is just so disgusting.Hope that Epstein will spend the rest of his life behind bars.I think it is the only way to ensure that he will never get to hurt anybody again.
Regarding Andrew - honestly,I hate to admit it,but even if he had participated in committing these crimes,I don’t think that he will get the appropriate punishment(or any punishment at all).I also suspect that even if there is evidence of it,his role in these crimes is not going to be officially confirmed.
That’s just my suspicions,but I would really love to hear the thoughts of others on this matter

You're right. Andrew can claim diplomatic immunity (since charges are being brought by the federal government in the U.S.). His image though would still be forever tarnished even if he doesn't pay with jail time.

He's specifically named in the unsealed documents.

May I remind you, he is 'innocent until PROVEN guilty' [in a Court of Law]...

Epstein has a lot of money to throw at it, which he has done successfully in the past, so we'll see. I'm trying not to say anything that I can't back up, but let's just say that I would be happy to see justice done.

Me too. It's so sickening reading the case file, but as you say, these people are filthy rich, and will probably be throwing money at this. I'm still disgusted by the 2011 decision regarding this case.

Unfortunately, I’m not hopeful that any perp other than Epstein would be held accountable in this situation. I don’t know what I’m more disgusted about: the actions of the perps or the failure of the justice system just because the perps are rich and powerful with victims that are not “perfect”.

In regards to Andrew, I haven’t read the documents the court just ruled to unseal yet, but I’ve always found his actions that we do know about to be troubling. This is a man that he knew for about 10 years and we do know he was at some of the parties. We had a picture of Andrew with his arm around one of the victims. And THEN we know he continued to associate with Epstein after this came out. It is hard to buy Andrew didn’t know or found Epstein’s actions to be as deplorable as any person with basic care for right and wrong would.

Last edited:
This case is in a different jurisdiction. The Southern District of New York is known to have a high conviction rate. Epstein, if convicted, is looking at up to 45 years in prison. If the prosecution has solid evidence where no amount of money or influence will get him out of it Epstein may want to cut a deal. He'll name names and back it up to get a reduced sentence. (No Club Fed, a cushy minimum security facility. Personally I hope he gets Sing Sing). If Epstein gives up Andrew this will be the worst royal scandal in decades.

Epstein is bunking in the same facility as El Chapo. Yikes.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-45-years-bars-assaulting-underage-girls.html

Last edited:
I'm glad that Epstein has been arrested and will come to trial in another jurisdiction. May justice prevail! And if more comes out about Andrew's participation his reputation is going to sink further than it has already over the years.

Folks, all of this is about to get very ugly.

Folks, all of this is about to get very ugly.
It definitely is going to get very ugly. The Palace managed to do some serious damage control the last time, but they won't be able to now. Times have changed and the monarchy can't be seen as protecting Andrew if it goes as far as a criminal investigation. Just a suspicion that Andrew was involved in anything criminal would destroy his already bad reputation, tarnish the reputation of the monarchy and it would destroy his poor mother if any accusations turned out to be true.

It definitely is going to get very ugly. The Palace managed to do some serious damage control the last time, but they won't be able to now. Times have changed and the monarchy can't be seen as protecting Andrew if it goes as far as a criminal investigation. Just a suspicion that Andrew was involved in anything criminal would destroy his already bad reputation, tarnish the reputation of the monarchy and it would destroy his poor mother if any accusations turned out to be true.

I cannot imagine that HRH Prince Andrew could be so stupid as to be implicated in sex with minors. Even his former wife knew to restrict herself to adults!:lol:

You're right. Andrew can claim diplomatic immunity (since charges are being brought by the federal government in the U.S.). His image though would still be forever tarnished even if he doesn't pay with jail time.
I’ve seen nothing indicating that Andrew is being prosecuted or will be subpoenaed to testify in this case, although one victim claims one of her three encounters with him occurred in New York. But if he were, then whether he would be entitled to immunity is not clear cut - if he was in New York on business for the UK government, and thus entitled to full immunity, then yes, but the U.S. could request that his immunity be waived by the U.K.. If he was on a personal trip, then there would be no immunity for him. I’m not sure whether the third scenario, where he’d be entitled to immunity while doing government business/on government property but not otherwise (eg while at Epstein’s mansion) would apply to a member of the Queen’s family or not.
This brings to mind the old saying, if you lay down with dogs don’t be surprised if you get up with fleas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom