Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 19: July 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duchess of York give her first interview in the U.S. to Modern Hero in 7+ years, and speaks about past struggles, her journey to transformation, and her devotion to loved ones and community.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...lf-hatred-followingdivorce-Prince-Andrew.html

I just can't seem to get my head around what she is trying to achieve with this renewed media onslaught. Is she trying to get the media attention because another business venture is brewing? If it has taken her as long as this to get some sort of acceptance again by the RF, why is she jeopardising it all?

Yes, she's made some really stupid choices and did her share to get ostracized from the RF. However, the same could be said of Charles, Diana, and Camilla. Charles is on tape telling Camilla that he wanted to be a tampon. Craps … that's a man who's going to anointed by the Archbishop of Canterbury as King! Pretty embarrassing stuff.

I think that she and Andrew will continue to be domestic partners -- and, if not legally -- pretty much a married couple.

JMHO!

Yes, she's made some really stupid choices and did her share to get ostracized from the RF. However, the same could be said of Charles, Diana, and Camilla. Charles is on tape telling Camilla that he wanted to be a tampon. Craps … that's a man who's going to anointed by the Archbishop of Canterbury as King! Pretty embarrassing stuff.

I think that she and Andrew will continue to be domestic partners -- and, if not legally -- pretty much a married couple.

JMHO!

All of which is/has been discussed for years in their threads. Some people are just wondering that since her daughter's wedding was a success and she attended Harry and Megan's wedding which why she wants to have another go around at media interviews which often lead to embarrassments for her. Nothing to do with her domestic arrangements with Andrew or other members of the family. She is a private citizen so she can do as she likes but is it wise for her?

JMHO!

Of course you "forget" to tell that the taped conversation was a hidden trap and a media-leak of something what was ecxhanged between two private individuals. Ms Ferguson has the talent to bring herself in embarrassing situations by making media rounds and so make herself herself for questions which she can not escape. Sarah seems not able to see the fine line between royalty and celebrity, let alone to walk on it. With this round of media-blabbing she herself has unconsciously given the answer why there will be no remarriage.

Last edited:
I just can't seem to get my head around what she is trying to achieve with this renewed media onslaught. Is she trying to get the media attention because another business venture is brewing? If it has taken her as long as this to get some sort of acceptance again by the RF, why is she jeopardising it all?

I don't think she can help herself. She loves the limelight, craves attention, and has absolutely no sense of decorum.

If anyone could be said to be a poster-child for her own worst enemy, it's Fergie. She's a private individual and can do as she likes, but it's a shame her actions reflect on her daughters.

One thing that can be said in Sarah's favor though is that when she does give interviews or talks to the press about something, she rarely, if ever, says something bad about someone else. She probably could have made a fortune writing a "tell all" book over the past decades but that's not her style. She tends to see the positives in people.

Of course you "forget" to tell that the taped conversation was a hidden trap and a media-leak of something what was ecxhanged between two private individuals. Ms Ferguson has the talent to bring herself in embarrassing situations by making media rounds and so make herself herself for questions which she can not escape. Sarah seems not able to see the fine line between royalty and celebrity, let alone to walk on it. With this round of media-blabbing she herself has unconsciously given the answer why there will be no remarriage.

I don’t disagree that she brought on much herself, however many others in the royal family have out a wrong foot forward. Sophie is adored now, but let’s not forget when she was still working a caught in some type of sting operation with a reporter. If I recall correctly—- she basically said the Queen Mum was a bit tipsy all the time.

I don't think she can help herself. She loves the limelight, craves attention, and has absolutely no sense of decorum.

If anyone could be said to be a poster-child for her own worst enemy, it's Fergie. She's a private individual and can do as she likes, but it's a shame her actions reflect on her daughters.

I don't like the way she is bringing Sept. 11 into her life narrative. She had a peripheral experience at best.

I live in an area that was devastated after the Towers went down. At least 30 people from my immediate neighborhood died. Lots of others have died or are dying from illnesses related to working on Ground Zero in the aftermath.

Odd photos - why pose in front of the logo for the airline or w/ the steward/ess?
Because, I suspect, then you get a free trip or at least an open bar.

Because, I suspect, then you get a free trip or at least an open bar.

There you go.

Why is Sarah in Abu Dhabi?

I don't like the way she is bringing Sept. 11 into her life narrative. She had a peripheral experience at best.

I live in an area that was devastated after the Towers went down. At least 30 people from my immediate neighborhood died. Lots of others have died or are dying from illnesses related to working on Ground Zero in the aftermath.

What happened on 9/11 has affected all of us in some way or another. Its not a matter of whose experience was worse or who was closer or the proverbial question of "where were you when 9/11 happened?". It affected us all personally in some way as it did for Sarah. Its a day that will never, ever be forgotten. We can all add 9/11 into our own life narrative when we really think about it. ?

"The former Sarah Ferguson, ex-wife of Britain's Prince Andrew, had an 8:45 a.m. meeting scheduled that day for her Chances for Children charity, which was based at the World Trade Center, but was running late, reports columnist Cindy Adams."
https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=102496&page=1

Sarah was in New York that day and scheduled for a meeting in one of the towers--that would affect anyone. She probably knew people that were in the Towers. That is hardly peripheral.

I think people would have so much more respect for the Duchess if she could find some way to help people without so frequently being photographed at gaudy bashes cuddling up to so-called celebrities, often with little discretion or decorum.

Correct me if I'm wrong but from where I'm sitting, the majority of the bashes that Sarah attends are to support charities and organizations. She even has quite a few of her own charities and causes that she promotes. :D

Correct me if I'm wrong but from where I'm sitting, the majority of the bashes that Sarah attends are to support charities and organizations. She even has quite a few of her own charities and causes that she promotes. :D

Maybe - not sure - haven't really counted.
Remind me what role she has with Artists for Peace or Dubai Cares?

She may not be involved in it at all. She may be there in support of the people who are though. Perhaps some of the patrons of these charities and organizations are those that also turn up to support Sarah's incentives.

Sarah isn't limited to what she can support. She's private citizen so basically can do whatever floats her boat. ;)

Sarah Ferguson's 9/11 modus operandi is worrying. She, in her recollection of her 9/11 experience, never fails to mention the Little Red doll found in the debris. Little Red books are now being sold on internet book sites with mentions of "a percentage" going to "charity".

I know that Osipi is right in that 9/11 affected many people regardless of where they were. Use of 9/11 as a money-maker for Sarah Ferguson is abhorrent.

… And, I just got an email from Barnes and Noble that the Little Red Christmas book is available for for a special price. There is no mention of a contribution to charity.

I have never contacted B&N about this book. I have only mentioned it here.

Just checked and there's a mess of Little Red books available at abebooks.com for dirt cheap if someone is looking for them. I've never been inclined to seek them out myself.

I do agree that using 9/11 to push the book sales is a pathetic thing to do and, to me, dishonors the meaning of what happened that day.

From what I gather, this is a special initiative for Street Child and "SarahSenses" is the brand name of the product. Don't know exactly where the "Dark Knights" come in but I do have to admit that an aromatherapy line is a pretty good idea as most people can and do use various scents and such to create a "mood". I've no idea what the price tag on these items will be and, to be frank, it probably will be more than I care to spend. There really is a good amount of places to get scents cheaper but I imagine the draw would be to support Street Child.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

Prior to the charity evening yesterday, Sarah also attended the ISM, the international trade fair for sweets and snacks in Cologne, as Hermann Bühlbecker, the host of the Lambertz Monday Night 2019, is the Managing Director of the gingerbread and chocolate factory Lambertz, that also has a stand at the fair:

** express: Besuch in Köln Warum Herzogin „Fergie“ Diät macht und trotzdem sündigt ** translation ** ppe gallery **

** dailymail: Fergie parties with Pamela! Duchess of York dons an embroidered gown as she joins the actress at a glittering gala..**

Last edited:
please, Please, PLEASE tell me she didn't talk to Piers Morgan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom