Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 19: July 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duchess of York making Snail Fun Food today in her channel

Oh, this is not going to end well.

I mean positive idea, but a charity about meeting wealthy people and connecting them with other charities....

Oh, this is not going to end well.

I mean positive idea, but a charity about meeting wealthy people and connecting them with other charities....

Why does this scheme sound vaguely familiar to me? Oh wait... it reeks of "Cash for Access" with a bit of "Pitch@Palace" thrown in! :D

With the financial "troubles" Andrew and Sarah are facing supposedly at this time, what kind of "patronage" do these people really have to offer? Andrew is in disgrace and doesn't even have a semblance of a role these days. Sarah is well renown for financial difficulties. Are we sure this isn't a scheme to somehow pad their own pockets? Maybe not but I can see that rationalization running through a lot of people's minds seeing this. ;)

Sarah has launched the "'Sarah's Trust' to connect 'financially able' individuals with charities in need to make 'a long lasting difference to vulnerable communities'":

** sarahstrust.com ** Launch message ** Sarah's Trust Instagram ** Sarah's Trust Twitter ** dm article **

well then Sarah should make contact with that shopping center billionaire Rick Caruso who met the Sussex month and a half ago because he too "want to make a difference". Sarah, Andrew, Rick Caruso, and the Sussex can all make a difference together.

Sarah has launched the "'Sarah's Trust' to connect 'financially able' individuals with charities in need to make 'a long lasting difference to vulnerable communities'":

** sarahstrust.com ** Launch message ** Sarah's Trust Instagram ** Sarah's Trust Twitter ** dm article **

Sarah is front and centre of everything she does. She seems addicted to fame and while she may be genuine in her compassion for others, she appears to be incapable of doing anything to help others unless there's big chunk of limelight shining on her. Those video clips she made are embarrassingly tacky and now she's launching yet another scheme to promote herself. I find it all hugely cringe-worthy.

Sarah is front and centre of everything she does. She seems addicted to fame and while she may be genuine in her compassion for others, she appears to be incapable of doing anything to help others unless there's big chunk of limelight shining on her. Those video clips she made are embarrassingly tacky and now she's launching yet another scheme to promote herself. I find it all hugely cringe-worthy.

She's always been like this.. she isn't an unfeeling person, but she is addicted to being noticed and she's always in financial trouble and isn't very scrupulous about how she manages to try and get out of her embarrasments.

She's always been like this.. she isn't an unfeeling person, but she is addicted to being noticed and she's always in financial trouble and isn't very scrupulous about how she manages to try and get out of her embarrasments.

In other words, a complete and utter disaster. :rolleyes:

Today, July 31, Sarah has given an interview to promote her three new children's books:

Sarah will publish a new food book together with food artist Laleh Mohmedi:

** Pic **

Sarah will publish a new food book together with food artist Laleh Mohmedi:

** Pic **

Food art/fun food. Not surprised.

I have been watching some of her reading with friends videos on Instagram. And she often does a little creative food activity to go with the books. Seems a natural link to the book she is coming out with.

I miss the reading of children's books, on Sarah and friends. What happen? hope she'll restart it again. My friends little girls enjoyed it a lot.

:previous:

Sarah and her guests still read the children's books to her viewers, just check out her youtube channel.
As the channel exists and is neatly arranged, there simply is no need to repost each and every video, but they are there..:flowers:

To Sarah Dss of York Welcome to the Club. You are allowed to spoil the little one 24/7. If the crying start's hand him or her back to mom or dad.

Happy 61st Birthday to Sarah Dss of York. She'll be over the moon to hold her first Grandchild.

Goodness, she looks like her father in that sunlit photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom