The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-09-2018, 02:36 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but from where I'm sitting, the majority of the bashes that Sarah attends are to support charities and organizations. She even has quite a few of her own charities and causes that she promotes.
Maybe - not sure - haven't really counted.
Remind me what role she has with Artists for Peace or Dubai Cares?

Old 12-09-2018, 02:41 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
She may not be involved in it at all. She may be there in support of the people who are though. Perhaps some of the patrons of these charities and organizations are those that also turn up to support Sarah's incentives.

Sarah isn't limited to what she can support. She's private citizen so basically can do whatever floats her boat.

No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 12-09-2018, 08:08 PM
Courtier

Sarah Ferguson's 9/11 modus operandi is worrying. She, in her recollection of her 9/11 experience, never fails to mention the Little Red doll found in the debris. Little Red books are now being sold on internet book sites with mentions of "a percentage" going to "charity".

I know that Osipi is right in that 9/11 affected many people regardless of where they were. Use of 9/11 as a money-maker for Sarah Ferguson is abhorrent.
Old 12-09-2018, 08:18 PM
Courtier

… And, I just got an email from Barnes and Noble that the Little Red Christmas book is available for for a special price. There is no mention of a contribution to charity.

I have never contacted B&N about this book. I have only mentioned it here.
Old 12-09-2018, 08:24 PM
Imperial Majesty

Just checked and there's a mess of Little Red books available at abebooks.com for dirt cheap if someone is looking for them. I've never been inclined to seek them out myself.

I do agree that using 9/11 to push the book sales is a pathetic thing to do and, to me, dishonors the meaning of what happened that day.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

Old 12-19-2018, 04:27 PM
Imperial Majesty

Duchess of York visit currently San Francisco

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrlRoMPFoqG/
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DuwMdwlW...jpg&name=large
Old 12-29-2018, 02:56 PM
Serene Highness

Wonder why she’s abandoning her ‘Duchess’ brand and starting w/ the new name, otherwise typical Sarah MO.’
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style...uchess-of-york
Old 12-29-2018, 03:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

From what I gather, this is a special initiative for Street Child and "SarahSenses" is the brand name of the product. Don't know exactly where the "Dark Knights" come in but I do have to admit that an aromatherapy line is a pretty good idea as most people can and do use various scents and such to create a "mood". I've no idea what the price tag on these items will be and, to be frank, it probably will be more than I care to spend. There really is a good amount of places to get scents cheaper but I imagine the draw would be to support Street Child.

Old 01-02-2019, 01:52 AM
Imperial Majesty

Happy New Year with colour and courage from Duchess of York!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsG69hJFLQu/

Duchess of York attend at a party in Cologne, Germany

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtMTglzlrV9/

https://www.gettyimages.es/search/2/...ssettype=image

Duchess of York visit Porto Loko district in Sierra Leone to support her charity @streetchilduk

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DyydQFYWkAEPMGa.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DyydQFYWsAAKzNB.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtksWZ2Fx8D/
Old 01-29-2019, 03:49 AM
Administrator

Prior to the charity evening yesterday, Sarah also attended the ISM, the international trade fair for sweets and snacks in Cologne, as Hermann Bühlbecker, the host of the Lambertz Monday Night 2019, is the Managing Director of the gingerbread and chocolate factory Lambertz, that also has a stand at the fair:

** express: Besuch in Köln Warum Herzogin „Fergie“ Diät macht und trotzdem sündigt ** translation ** ppe gallery **

** dailymail: Fergie parties with Pamela! Duchess of York dons an embroidered gown as she joins the actress at a glittering gala..**
Old 02-07-2019, 05:22 AM
Administrator

While visiting the charity project Sarah appeared on the Good Morning Britain show today via video link:

** dailymail: Defiant Fergie reveals critics 'take jabs' at her because she's 'red-haired, full of life and full of colour' ..**
Old 02-07-2019, 08:04 AM
Imperial Majesty

please, Please, PLEASE tell me she didn't talk to Piers Morgan.

Old 02-07-2019, 12:32 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

While visiting the charity project Sarah appeared on the Good Morning Britain show today via video link:

** dailymail: Defiant Fergie reveals critics 'take jabs' at her because she's 'red-haired, full of life and full of colour' ..**
No. IMO, people take jabs at her because she ... fails to learn from her many mistakes, and provides ammunition to her critics to take jabs at her
Old 02-08-2019, 05:13 PM
Imperial Majesty

Before visit the Sierra Leone , Duchess of York attend at the 2nd Annual UNICEF Gala 2019 at The Ritz-Carlton in Dallas on 1 February

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...e-id1126841510
Old 02-08-2019, 10:48 PM
Royal Highness

The Duchess looks quite good in that black gown with her red hair.

I would imagine that the Duchess of York is in need of finding ways of making money that aren't too out there and unacceptable. My opinion on the matter is neutral. I have a friend who met the Duchess once years ago at a book-related function in New York.

But it's a bit of bad form if she spoke with Piers Morgan. It might help if DoY Sarah could find someone discreet and reputable who could help her with style, image and etiquette advice. She doesn't need to completely change her personality, but there is seemingly a learning curve issue. Good luck to her and her charitable projects.
Old 02-11-2019, 06:52 AM
Administrator

Sarah wrote an open letter in connection with the #HelloToKindness campaign:

** hellomagazine: #HelloToKindness: Duchess of York writes heartfelt open letter about 'sewer' of social media **

** dailymail: Duchess of York says the way online trolls pit women against each other echoes how she and Princess Diana were painted as 'rivals'..**
Old 02-11-2019, 08:20 AM
Imperial Majesty

The best open letter for #HelloToKindness.

A.W. TOZER
Old 02-12-2019, 04:38 AM
Majesty

I have to agree with the point that Sarah is making. The tabloids are trying to portray Catherine and Meghan at war, just as they did with Diana and Sarah. Obviously happy families don't generate clicks in the way that warring women do. Having said that, two comments:

> In recent weeks, the DM seems to have dropped their story about Catherine and Meghan not getting on. The Markle's appear to make better copy!

> A lot of the "hate" that Meghan is apparently facing seems to be generated on social media. The problem with social media is that everybody has the ability to voice their opinion, and often, that opinion, if anonymous, can often be driven by all sorts of frustrations and pressures none of which may be related to Meghan per se.
Old 02-12-2019, 09:49 AM
Administrator

Here's a pictured article about Sarah's recent journey to Sierra Leone:

** standard: Duchess of York offers hope to children sifting through landfill in Sierra Leone **
Old 02-20-2019, 06:16 AM
Administrator

Sarah gave an interview about the Street Child UK campaign to SKY Kids, the news programme for children presented by children, this week:

** Video **

Tags
current events, sarah duchess of york, sarah ferguson