Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 19: July 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a nice article. It looks as though she is wearing a blouse identical to one that Sophie and Victoria each have.

For the remarriage rumors Sarah's best opportunity is now as the queen sits on the throne . As 7th in line Andrew doesn't need the queen's permission to marry Sarah

And Andrew will be 8th once Harry & Meghan's baby is born, so he will still be no more than 7th once Charles is King

Did she just say Jack will be the best consort ever, like Albert was to Victoria? Oh Fergie... :lol:

A beautiful interview from a beautiful person. I’m always behind Sarah and Andrew and whatever they decide to do or not to do in the future.

Wonderful article that really gives a good insight into the person that is Sarah. Regardless of the "protocol police" and those that focus on what is wrong with Sarah, this article focuses on what is positive about Sarah and there's a whole lot of things to admire about this woman.

She is definitely her own person and stands by who she is and won't conform to what others wish her to be. She knows what is important to her and when something is important, she goes all out for it whether it be her family, her friends (it was nice to know just who she was hugging outside Windsor Castle before the wedding. It made complete sense) and her causes which reflect her open heart and humanity. Things mean something to Sarah and she embraces that.

She sees the good in people and that's what stays with her. No discouraging words come out of her mouth and that, in and of itself, is a positive aspect for any of us to have. She's had a rough go of things throughout her life at times but she's never lost touch with her inner child and the sense of joy and wonderment that children have is something we should all aspire to.

There's a whole lot of good to be admired in Sarah Ferguson and blessed are the people that really know her well. ?

I just can't see why Sarah would choose to do this interview. What does it achieve? If she has manage to work her way back into the royal fold gradually, why does she want to endanger it?

To be quite honest, it’s rather harmless article. However the looming question —- why even do it?!

To be quite honest, it’s rather harmless article. However the looming question —- why even do it?!
Because Sarah makes money by selling things - the article references her teas. To sell things she relies on her name recognition which is tied to her daughters’ and ex husband’s family. The York’s received a great deal of press from Eugenie’s wedding and Sarah was front and center as MOB, so she’s capitalizing on it.
Note she throws Diana’s name into the mix as well - even though it’s well known that Diana had cut her off and wasn’t speaking to her when she died.

Just because Diana wasn't speaking to Sarah when Diana died doesn't mean that Sarah doesn't have fond memories of her as both a friend and sister-in-law.

Diana was well-known for cutting off people for all sorts of reasons - and then taking them back when someone else had upset her.

Sarah, in all probability, would have been back in Diana's good books and out again many times over the past 21 years had Diana lived.

Just because Diana wasn't speaking to Sarah when Diana died doesn't mean that Sarah doesn't have fond memories of her as both a friend and sister-in-law.

Diana was well-known for cutting off people for all sorts of reasons - and then taking them back when someone else had upset her.

Sarah, in all probability, would have been back in Diana's good books and out again many times over the past 21 years had Diana lived.
My point being there is no reason to introduce Diana into a conversation about Eugenie’s wedding, and to do so was just silly. The reference to using her mother’s purse was understandable, thinking about her deceased father would have made sense (although she didn’t mention him.) Sarah was simply name dropping, as she is wont to do.

It could also have been that with the wedding of her daughter and involving the entire BRF, perhaps Sarah remembered back to the time she was still a member of the family and the closeness she shared with Diana.

One thing I never would accuse Sarah of, and this is just me, is having a personality that exhibits the use of guile.

It could also have been that with the wedding of her daughter and involving the entire BRF, perhaps Sarah remembered back to the time she was still a member of the family and the closeness she shared with Diana.

One thing I never would accuse Sarah of, and this is just me, is having a personality that exhibits the use of guile.

Oh I think she tries to be Guiley… or whatever the word is!! ? She was probably dropping Di's name because she knows that it sells.. But she's so dim, poor thing that I think she doesn't realise that many people will remember that she and Diana were on bad terms.. and that they will laugh at the mention of Diana.. (of course a lot of people wont know or care but may buy her products because she is connected to the RF...
I think she has a "hard neck" as we say in Irleand and can unblushingly face things out.. Like her selling access to Andrew. Some people would never appear in public again after that fuss, but sarah can do it. But I agree that she's really quite a silly simple person, not very clever and in that sense she's her own worst enemy. She does stupid things, is amazed when they get a bad reaction and then goes on and does them again...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...enie-beatrice-scoliosis-dyslexia-street-child

Sarah referred to Princess Eugenie as disabled and spoke of Princess Beatrice's dyslexia in this shambles. When you see this, and then combine that with her constant 'very proud of my girls' tweets, you do start wondering why she puts them in such a poor light, like they are little moppets taking baby steps.

Sophie and Edward and Charles and Anne and Mark Phillips don't post about how "proud" they are of their children.

Sarah on GMB talks about her return to 'the Firm' on Harry and Meghan's wedding day. She thanks them. (So much for social media that said she was furious about the timing of their pregnancy announcement and immediately tweeted about Eugenie's wedding straight after it.)

https://honey.nine.com.au/2018/11/2...od-morning-britain-royal-wedding-harry-meghan

I have no idea whether she was upset or not but since this was an interview to celebrate/push for her "re introduction" to the Firm and the York's place in it, she'd have been a huge fool to say anything negative publicly.

Did she just say Jack will be the best consort ever, like Albert was to Victoria? Oh Fergie... :lol:

I know, she's away with the fairies, absolutely in denial about how insignificant her daughters are in the scheme of things. When that Queen dies that will become brutally apparent but I think she's so deluded that it will come as a complete shock.

I think she just wanted to say that she sees in Jack the same positive character traits that Albert had.

I think that's what she meant too, Biri. If anything, Sarah is spontaneous and says what she's feeling at the moment. I don't, for one minute, think that Sarah has the conniving, calculating kind of mind that constructs an agenda to be put forth. I don't think that Sarah is all to big on being back in the "Firm" again either. I honestly think that the way things are right now with her being on friendly terms with the royal family and still close to Andrew is exactly how she likes things to be.

To be honest, I don't see much changing in the years to come. Sarah and Andrew will grow old together comfortably with each being free to do their own thing in their own way and have happy children and grandchildren around them.

Sarah Ferguson will never learn it. Now she has regained some approval, there she is again, with her blabbermouth to media or in shows like the one with Piers Morgan. It is almost alike she is driven by impulses and not by well-thought handlings.

Sarah Ferguson will never learn it. Now she has regained some approval, there she is again, with her blabbermouth to media or in shows like the one with Piers Morgan. It is almost alike she is driven by impulses and not by well-thought handlings.

She's spontaneous. The "if it feels good, do it" type of person that lives in the moment. Now, this can be a good thing or a bad thing and I do believe its gotten Sarah into some really hot water at times. As far as speaking out, actually she is a private citizen and can and do whatever she likes. That's one of the perks of being "divorced to Andrew" (her words).

I don't believe she's seriously thinking of rejoining the "Firm" anytime soon. She's been down that road and knows its not for her. The next time she'll be seen with the BRF will be at Beatrice's wedding. Until then, its her life to do with as she chooses. ?

Such a pity she doesn't own a mirror !

Duchess of York give her first interview in the U.S. to Modern Hero in 7+ years, and speaks about past struggles, her journey to transformation, and her devotion to loved ones and community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom