Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 18: January 2014 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, eya, for the link to a most interesting account of the Duchess' engagement at this event. :flowers:

I think the outfit is lovely. She needs to do something with that straggly hair, though. :ermm:

Sarah looks wonderful in those bright colors. Ditch the black dresses, Duchess, and embrace your inner rainbow!

Mayonnaise? A lot of that isn't overly good for the cholesterol levels. :bang:

The guy in the back seat next to her looks like that Miguel guy she was spending a lot of time w/ before.

Sarah was pictured with Howard Lutnick, the chairman of Cantor Fitzgerald and BGC Partners who conduct the charity day in memory of 9/11. It was in the Cantor Fitzgerald offices that Sarah's charity, Children in Crisis, had an American office. Howard has been a friend of Sarah's for 20 years or so and it's very nice to see Sarah with her longtime friends.

I don't find "running a business" from a bar too unusual. In the US, many business encounters are over lunch in a restaurant, or over coffee in Starbucks, or even at McDonalds. It's not always convenient for a people to meet in someone's office or home. My husband is an investment advisor. Sometimes he meets with people in their homes, or in his home office, or in his company's offices, or at a neutral location- a library, a cafe or elsewhere. Just because Sarah does it, doesn't mean it's outre or illogical or undignified.

And as for her appearance- women approaching 60 are seldom as lovely as they were at 30, unless they've had major work done!

Give Sarah a break- she's holding her life together, and her family loves her.

Sarah was apparently at the Tom and Lara Inkip wedding ceremony in Jamaica on Saturday. What a surprise! I didn't know she had any link to the bride and/or groom. She had her photo taken with the pastor who conducted the service, which apparently was a very joyful one.

There are no pictures of Sarah at the reception however, AFAIK, and I'm wondering whether she has been staying in Jamaica with friends, heard about the ceremony and decided to pop in and view it?

Sarah was apparently at the Tom and Lara Inkip wedding ceremony in Jamaica on Saturday. What a surprise! I didn't know she had any link to the bride and/or groom. She had her photo taken with the pastor who conducted the service, which apparently was a very joyful one.

There are no pictures of Sarah at the reception however, AFAIK, and I'm wondering whether she has been staying in Jamaica with friends, heard about the ceremony and decided to pop in and view it?

We have a picture

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/03/04/22/3DF6F58300000578-4282178-image-a-59_1488667886035.jpg

Yes, saw that pic, taken with the wedding officier. He (the officier) had a lot to say about Harry and Meghan, including saying to the former;
"It's your turn next Sir!" Apparently! :lol:

It looks to me from this picture like Eugenie might have been there too, in the red dress:

Zoom page

It looks to me from this picture like Eugenie might have been there too, in the red dress

Looks like Beatrice on her left.

Duchess of York at the Party in London last night

Sarah Ferguson cuts chic figure at London party | Daily Mail Online

"Duchess of York, as a part of her charity and human rights work, visited Bethlehem on Tuesday, notably in the healthcare sector, where she met with Palestinian personalities and visited different sites."

» Duchess of York Visits Bethlehem, Stresses Support to Palestinians (VIDEO)– IMEMC News

"Fergie, 57, joined the veteran actor at the launch of The Importance of Being Ernest the Earwig, a new children's book illustrated by Branagh's wife Lindsay which hits shelves tomorrow."
"Sarah, Duchess of York, has had a poignant reunion with her one-time lover Steve Wyatt at his family home.Fergie visited Steve and his parents in Houston, Texas, at a lunch to mark Mother’s Day in the U.S"

Sara attended tonight at the London Wind in the Willows premiere

Sarah Ferguson at the London Wind in the Willows premiere | Daily Mail Online

Last edited by a moderator:
THE shorter hair and fringe look good on her.

She does indeed look wonderful, better than she's appeared in a long while.

Is it true she and Andrew have been on holiday together in Verbier?:whistling:

That might explain Harry's downcast face we saw in one photo. "Oh no Sarah's here "

She does indeed look wonderful, better than she's appeared in a long while.

Is it true she and Andrew have been on holiday together in Verbier?:whistling:
Since they own a chalet there Andrew spends a lot of time there. He flew back for the Commonwealth Day Service.
That might explain Harry's downcast face we saw in one photo. "Oh no Sarah's here "
Hardly! Harry has continued to holiday on the slopes with the York's up to and including this winter. Since Sarah is there he must like her as well and Andrew and his cousins.

I don't understand the continual trolling of Sarah. Why on earth would people automatically jump to the conclusion that she "crashed" the wedding. I understand it was private, held in a private venue and surrounded by security. Do you think Sarah's been taking lessons from All Black half-backs in tackling trained security to the ground and walking over them in stillettoes

Last edited:
Whaaat?? And what on earth is she wearing??!! :confused:

Whaaat?? And what on earth is she wearing??!! :confused:
Why, doesn't every almost 50+ year old woman wear a lace see through long dress for lunch w/ a former flame and his parents?:whistling: I hope this photo is not from the lunch, but from some evening party Sarah attended at some point.
I am of Sarah's generation & she's wearing the type of outfit that would cause me too look away in pity and embarrassment if I saw it in person.
The color is beautiful, the lace is beautiful, w/ an under dress it would have been beautiful, but alas, the overexposure of flesh cheapens the ensemble and the wearer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom