Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 18: January 2014 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
How many women can look so ravishing at age 55 ?

( I d call that dress orange, not salmon )

Oh how the mighty have fallen... She used to mix with princes now she hangs with Paris Hilton.

Oh how the mighty have fallen... She used to mix with princes now she hangs with Paris Hilton.

Ha ha my reaction too. I don't think the orange dress goes with her hair colour

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I think she looks good, and I'm glad she's letting herself age naturally. Nothing looks worse than the joker face some women get after too much plastic surgery.

I think she looks closer to 60 she has not aged well naturally or not. That colour is awful between her skin tone and hair it just doesn't go. So far she has kept the weight off but we have been here several times before and eventually she always goes back.

Sarah looked absolutely stunning!

These "luvy" pics at Cannes confirm why I always groan whenever I see Sarah in the headlines. I just wish she would "retire" gracefully

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Not a fan of the dress at all. The color does nothing for her and quite frankly the style isn't so great for her either.

LaRae

The dress is really more orange than salmon, it's true. But orange isn't much better, and she could use a larger size. It looks like she is poured into it.
Not an attractive look.

And is her skin that mottled, or it is a bad make-up job?

The dress is really more orange than salmon, it's true. But orange isn't much better, and she could use a larger size. It looks like she is poured into it.
Not an attractive look.

And is her skin that mottled, or it is a bad make-up job?

I disagree- the dress is fitted but not in a tasteless way. And she's always had freckles- her skin looks freckled and with maybe a touch of sun damage.

I think this dress is a really good look for her

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I think the dress is very beautiful on her.

ELLY wot are you talking about ?

the words ... stunning ... and ... ravishing... come to mind

The words photo opportunity and unfortunate choice of friends comes to mine :)
Does she really need to clasp Paris round the waist like they are bosom pals?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Coral on my Baby n' i'm going mad.... :w00t: :wub: :wub: :yorkrose: And nobody puts Baby in a corner!! :heart1: (Dirty dancing)

Sarah darlin'.....marry me!! :coach: :winkiss:

All yours, body n' soul,
Sebastian

Does she really need to clasp Paris round the waist like they are bosom pals?

Well...Paris H. always poses for a photo with a very exaggerated tilt of her upper body...maybe Sarah was afraid Paris would fall on her back :lol:

Its a well known biological fact that in the course of seven years, every cell in the human body will have been replaced with new ones and we're not the same people we were seven years ago. That's physical. Emotionally and mentally we change and adapt to life's experiences just as much. 14 years was Andrew's sentence and that's two complete physical and cellular changes for everyone on the planet. I can't attest to the emotional and mental changes everyone has gone through but one would have to be comatose to NOT experience life changes in 14 years. Trust me on this one. I've seen things change in a blink of an eye sometimes and then again, some changes are gradual and not noticed until you see someone you've not seen in a long time and they tell you "you haven't changed a bit" and you know they're lying through their teeth. :D

What never changes is the malicious machinations of human sensationalists that are hiding behind the fringes of the "no holds barred" journalistic media that thrives on putting into words the worst possible meaning of one's character as a means of providing entertainment for all and sundry.

I am not taking this article as anywhere near being credible and feel that it is a sign that the Daily Mail has decided that since News Of The World has bit the dust, someone has to support Murdoch and the DM is his toy now.

The facts are that this article mentions that Andrews is being released from prison on parole. That is the lone fact. They use that fact to drag out any lurid "supposition" from ancient history. Ask any 20 year old. Stuff that happened while Fergie was married is like studying the Sphinx. The machinations part is that with maybe putting it into print, they're hoping Andrews gets the hint and gives the DM serial rights on advanced chapters or something.

I will admit to be a young married mother of 3 small children not old enough for school yet and also talk with my girlfriends (and anyone else who would listen) about how madly I was attracted to John Denver and wanted to move to the mountains. Part of that did manifest. I did move to the mountains. Where I live is the only area in West Virginia where the Blue Ridge mountains and the Shenandoah river meet.

The DM is really chasing after garbage in this case and I hope they get stuck with smelling it.

Last edited:
Ummm if all my cells change every 7 years why do I keep getting old
You lost me somewhere not really sure what you are saying
But for what it's worth I think Andrew and his wealthy mate will make sure there's no stories coming out

Ummm if all my cells change every 7 years why do I keep getting old
You lost me somewhere not really sure what you are saying
But for what it's worth I think Andrew and his wealthy mate will make sure there's no stories coming out

I think its more like the declining cells go south. Everything seems to sag. That's why we get grandkids... Reminds us of the energy we had that we really don't miss so much. If I moved to Australia would it then make the sag go north? hmmmm....:ermm:

My point I think I was trying to make is that the DM was taking ONE fact and turning it into what could be and elaborating on it. NO fact that Andrews is even considering a "tell all" book.

The Daily Mail isn't exactly my idea of credible reporting. Besides, aren't staff to Royals bound by NDAs?

:previous: For some reason the story seems bogus to me. :ermm: Might have to do with the strangeness of that supposed picture of them both together: I'd bet that is a cobbled together 'photoshop'. Too much wrong with it not to be that imo.

:previous: For some reason the story seems bogus to me. :ermm: Might have to do with the strangeness of that supposed picture of them both together: I'd bet that is a cobbled together 'photoshop'. Too much wrong with it not to be that imo.

I'm not buying this story either JMO

I'll take the story more seriously if more pictures emerge and in some other newspapers - if it is true, then I think it is great.

The photographs being cited in the Mail and the Mirror are courtesy of GettyImages, certainly a reputable company who haven't doctored the photographs.

It would be very interesting to see Sarah find love with someone who isn't Andrew, more interesting still to see if she'd get married again. I suspect this is a very strong friendship, but only time will tell. I'm still rooting for a reunion with Andrew.

Perhaps Sarah is trying to make Andrew jealous (enough to remarry her)?

Sarah visited Huddersfield University yesterday, of which Prince Andrew is a patron, and chose students to design clothes for Andrew and Sarah's charity for trafficked women (Key to Freedom). She then opened a sports complex in Huddersfield. Sarah looks very confident and energetic:

Pictures and video: Duchess of York recruits Huddersfield students to help give abuse victims in India a new life - Huddersfield Examiner

Pictures: Duchess of York officially opens Storthes Hall Park community sports complex - Huddersfield Examiner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom