The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-15-2017, 03:35 AM
Majesty

Duchess of York at the Party in London last night

Sarah Ferguson cuts chic figure at London party | Daily Mail Online

Old 03-15-2017, 06:04 PM
Nobility

THE shorter hair and fringe look good on her.

Old 03-15-2017, 06:08 PM
Majesty

She does indeed look wonderful, better than she's appeared in a long while.

Is it true she and Andrew have been on holiday together in Verbier?

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 03-15-2017, 06:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post

They own a property there so guess they could be there at the same time
Old 03-16-2017, 05:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Sarah was apparently at the Tom and Lara Inkip wedding ceremony in Jamaica on Saturday. What a surprise! I didn't know she had any link to the bride and/or groom. She had her photo taken with the pastor who conducted the service, which apparently was a very joyful one.

There are no pictures of Sarah at the reception however, AFAIK, and I'm wondering whether she has been staying in Jamaica with friends, heard about the ceremony and decided to pop in and view it?

That might explain Harry's downcast face we saw in one photo. "Oh no Sarah's here "
Old 03-16-2017, 06:28 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post

Since they own a chalet there Andrew spends a lot of time there. He flew back for the Commonwealth Day Service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
That might explain Harry's downcast face we saw in one photo. "Oh no Sarah's here "
Hardly! Harry has continued to holiday on the slopes with the York's up to and including this winter. Since Sarah is there he must like her as well and Andrew and his cousins.

I don't understand the continual trolling of Sarah. Why on earth would people automatically jump to the conclusion that she "crashed" the wedding. I understand it was private, held in a private venue and surrounded by security. Do you think Sarah's been taking lessons from All Black half-backs in tackling trained security to the ground and walking over them in stillettoes
Old 03-16-2017, 04:54 PM
Majesty

Yes, I agree. I liked her hair when it was shorter in the early 90s as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllieCat View Post
THE shorter hair and fringe look good on her.
Old 04-12-2017, 12:01 PM
Majesty

"Duchess of York, as a part of her charity and human rights work, visited Bethlehem on Tuesday, notably in the healthcare sector, where she met with Palestinian personalities and visited different sites."

» Duchess of York Visits Bethlehem, Stresses Support to Palestinians (VIDEO)– IMEMC News
Old 04-19-2017, 11:48 AM
Majesty

"Fergie, 57, joined the veteran actor at the launch of The Importance of Being Ernest the Earwig, a new children's book illustrated by Branagh's wife Lindsay which hits shelves tomorrow."
Old 05-17-2017, 02:18 AM
Majesty

"Sarah, Duchess of York, has had a poignant reunion with her one-time lover Steve Wyatt at his family home.Fergie visited Steve and his parents in Houston, Texas, at a lunch to mark Mother’s Day in the U.S"
Old 05-17-2017, 11:40 AM
Serene Highness

Whaaat?? And what on earth is she wearing??!!
Old 05-17-2017, 04:30 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchessmary View Post
Whaaat?? And what on earth is she wearing??!!
Why, doesn't every almost 50+ year old woman wear a lace see through long dress for lunch w/ a former flame and his parents? I hope this photo is not from the lunch, but from some evening party Sarah attended at some point.
I am of Sarah's generation & she's wearing the type of outfit that would cause me too look away in pity and embarrassment if I saw it in person.
The color is beautiful, the lace is beautiful, w/ an under dress it would have been beautiful, but alas, the overexposure of flesh cheapens the ensemble and the wearer.
Old 05-17-2017, 04:39 PM
Majesty

I rooted for this woman for the longest, and her wedding with Andrew is one of my all time favorites. But all I do now when I see her name is cringe because I know it's likely going to be something...awful.

Did she hope to re-light the long dead flame with this guy by wearing a see through getup? Is she that lonely?

She had it all and just blew it. I wish she'd pick up the shreds of whatever dignity she has left and lay low.

For a looong time.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 05-17-2017, 05:04 PM
Heir Apparent

You and me both Moonmaiden...I loved Sarah..but she is just her own worst enemy. I feel like I'm enabling her if I support her at this point! lol

LaRae
Old 05-17-2017, 05:06 PM
Majesty

BINGO!!

Time for a tough love intervention...GROW UP SARAH!! ENOUGH!!

Old 05-17-2017, 05:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Yes! Tough love..that's exactly it.

LaRae
Old 05-17-2017, 05:17 PM
Majesty

What a terrible dress for Sarah!!!! A slim 20-something could get away with this, not a woman who'll be 60 years old before too long. Oh dear, oh dear, Sarah! You can do so much better.
Old 05-17-2017, 07:18 PM
Courtier

http://www.chron.com/life/society/ar...photo-12908858
An article about Sarah's weekend in Texas.
Old 05-17-2017, 08:09 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
OK. I had to bite and see this outfit. I refuse to read Sebastian Shakespeare though.

I'm in agreement that the outfit Fergie wore is tacky and more suitable for a woman of a younger age and most likely a better toned body. Its just not something that looks good on a woman over 50. When I see any woman that is dressed like this, it just tells me that the person is looking to "what was" rather than "what is" when it comes to themselves.
Old 05-17-2017, 09:36 PM
Courtier

The top isn't too bad, but from the waist down....If the skirt had been lined to at least down around the knee it would have been better.