Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 18: January 2014 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah did not attend William's wedding. If my one brain cell is awake and active, I seem to recall that she went to Thailand or somewhere in the east to a health spa or something and wasn't in the UK during the wedding.

I'm just hoping that with this wedding, there isn't a repeat request for Sarah to do TV commentary for the big day. She turned it down for William's wedding but who knows what she'd think of the offer now. :D

I’m with you on that but don’t be surprised if we hear how she texts her girls etc etc and how she just loves the boys. Ugh

I do think she should be invited, if only to make her daughters happy and to ... sort of pave the way for her daughters' eventual weddings to have a full list of senior royal guests.

Another thing -- if Sarah is excluded, her absence will be a very negative and competing story in the newspapers. That kind of negativity really goes against Harry's image.

It will be a story in the newspapers either way.

With as much as Sarah has been around the TV talk shows and such in the US, I can imagine there'll be a line up of them wanting to "interview" Sarah about the upcoming royal wedding. Sarah isn't shy and she's sure to be gushing all over this wedding as much as she was gushing over Will & Kate's.

I'm just really, really hoping that we don't get an eye opener of a hat this time from Beatrice when the day arrives. That's one thing I will never, ever be able to forget. ?

With as much as Sarah has been around the TV talk shows and such in the US, I can imagine there'll be a line up of them wanting to "interview" Sarah about the upcoming royal wedding. Sarah isn't shy and she's sure to be gushing all over this wedding as much as she was gushing over Will & Kate's.

I'm just really, really hoping that we don't get an eye opener of a hat this time from Beatrice when the day arrives. That's one thing I will never, ever be able to forget. ?

The image of Princess Bea's hat is still seared on my brain :D

If Sarah has a shot at attending a royal wedding that isn't one of her daughters, it's Harry's because they have been in each other's company, privately, in Switzerland.

Well, she wasn’t invited to Zara’s wedding and we didn’t read about that.
Harry seems very close to Eugenie and has stayed with Sarah and Andrew and the girls for skiing holidays fairly recently, so Sarah may get an invite to the wedding. I would expect that she would not be seated with the Royal family and would hope she would be wise enough to be discrete if invited (no winking while she walks to her seat I hope.)
When her daughters marry she and Phillip will need to be at the same venue, so Harry’s wedding might be an ice breaker.

Sarah has donated 42 items of clothing and accessories to the British Heart Foundation's (BHF) eBay shop in order to raise vital funds for the charity.
Sarah at Evgeny Lebedev Christmas party in London, last night

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed/2017/12/15/evgeny_lebedev_christmas_party,_london

https://www.profimedia.cz/035799680...h+Ferguson&do=imageMetadataDescription-search

And before that attends at an another event with Princess Eugenie
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...rguson-appears-worse-wear-Christmas-bash.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Somehow knowing Sarah's penchant for wearing clothes that don't suit her or fit well keeps me from being enthused at all about even looking at clothes she donated. Its for a good cause though and there's got to be someone out there that'll buy them. :whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
What would be interesting for someone to do some serious research on is just how much Sarah actually made off of the fallout from the cash for access scheme. If I'm not mistaken, she was booked everywhere and paid for the "woe is me" tale of being "wronged". Sarah didn't slink off into some hole in the ground after the scandal broke.

I was waiting for this how can you do the wrong thing and then sue someone because you got caught doing it

I was waiting for this how can you do the wrong thing and then sue someone because you got caught doing it

It's possible for someone who has no shame, and would do ANYTHING for a chance to grab some cash, even if it fouls up her reputation.
But I suppose Fergie's reputation can't get much worse, so why not?

Yes your right her reputation is gone not that it seems to worry her. It’s her daughters I feel sorry for

Personally, I don't think Sarah will come from this lawsuit with any more than she had when she went into it. What this lawsuit basically is about is that her actions were made public which in turn, plummeted her reputation even more.

Sarah has no one to blame for all this except herself. No one else.

I think that Sarah is counting on Buckingham Palace to intervene, shut down the legal action and possibly "take care of her" because there's some things that might come to light in court that would be bad for the BRF. She can't possibly hope to win this by saying her reputation was ruined by TNOTW.

I think Sarah can hope until the cows come home but there is no way I see Buckingham Palace or anyone in the royal family getting anywhere near this thing.

This is all Sarah's doing and only Sarah will be held accountable for things. No life preserver is going to be thrown at her.

The legal eagles that are handling this case for Sarah don't think so. They'll be counting the gold pieces gleefully whether she wins or she loses. Wonder where Sarah is getting the funds from to pay them? I just hope its all above board.

Lets face it. Sarah and money do not mix.

I think she's a waste, not the lawyers. She surely is a greedy guts beyond my comprehension. Above board, she has no clue. She'll take anyone's money for whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom