The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-18-2016, 11:17 AM
Heir Apparent

I've never liked Fergie, and I think she's always had a string of lovers.

I just really doubt Manual is one of them. As I said before, I don't think he is truly interested in women. That velvet jacket gives me that impression.

Old 03-18-2016, 12:38 PM
Courtier

His velvet jacket?

I've seen pictures of the following celebrity men wearing velvet jackets:Eddie Radmayne, Ryan Gosling, Common, David Beckham, Brad Pitt , Christopher Plummer, Oscar Isaacs, Kanye West, Colin Firth, Clive Owen , Daniel Craig, Rupert Grint, and John Mayer.

All of those men are in heterosexual relationships.

In fact wearing velvet jackets has become so popular amongst the toffs in the UK, that last summer Tatler wrote an article about it, and included 40 pictures, one of these pictures featuring a certain married Van Custem brother.

Sloanes in Velvet - The best velvet jackets in Bystander - Velvet smoking jackets - Tatler

Old 03-18-2016, 04:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Oh, I know. Lots of men wear them. Antonio Banderas once posed in a red velvet suit on the cover of Vogue.

But they don't leave me with the same impression.
Old 03-27-2016, 10:03 PM
Imperial Majesty

Just friends folks-
Fergie sets record over rumours surrounding toyboy lover writes SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE | Daily Mail Online

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 03-28-2016, 01:16 AM
Heir Apparent

Just friends, then!
Old 03-28-2016, 01:33 AM
Courtier

We'll see. For a longtime she insisted she was just friends with Geir Frantzen, even though she spent Christmases with him, he bought her Bentleys, and other luxury gifts, etc...

After they split, she acknowledged in a few interviews that she just got out of a longterm relationship.
Old 03-28-2016, 02:10 AM
Heir Apparent

The only thing I'm prepared to assume is the truth when someone of Fergie's vintage/circumstances says "we're just friends" about someone they are obviously having some sort of relationship with is that they don't want to disclose the real nature of the relationship at that moment. Not that it matters and it's really none of our business anyway.
Old 03-28-2016, 06:44 AM
Heir Apparent

The trouble with Fergie is that her friendships, relationships and commercial and business interests (sometimes involving lending her money) often seem to end in a convoluted mess, with friendships and her commercial concerns impinging on each other. And yes, it's not our business, but her life is probably quite complex.
Old 03-28-2016, 09:06 PM
Aristocracy

Of course Sarah and Manuel are 'just friends'...she's with Andrew, duh.
Old 03-28-2016, 09:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
The trouble with Fergie is that her friendships, relationships and commercial and business interests (sometimes involving lending her money) often seem to end in a convoluted mess, with friendships and her commercial concerns impinging on each other. And yes, it's not our business, but her life is probably quite complex.
Yes, she is an inconvenient woman. IMO, it's not the worst thing one an be. We all struggle, we all improve, we all fail. It's life.
Old 04-03-2016, 03:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York recycles her favourite black dress at Chateau Marmont | Daily Mail Online
Old 04-03-2016, 06:56 PM
Aristocracy

Let's hope for his sake he's not that dumb again. Hopefully he will find someone who is not damaged goods. I think he deserves better.
Old 04-05-2016, 01:52 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson arrives at Sydney airport for four day trip | Daily Mail Online
Old 04-05-2016, 11:03 AM
Administrator

Nice to not only see Jane again, but also her daughter!

** smh.com.au: Sarah Ferguson arrives in Sydney to launch a 'new, improved' version of herself **
Old 04-05-2016, 11:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson reveals the Queen is her greatest role model | Daily Mail Online
Old 04-05-2016, 11:42 AM
Serene Highness

*sigh* Just my opinion, but the DM seems to delight in making her look like some party animal bird-brain.
Old 04-05-2016, 07:00 PM
Heir Apparent

So now it's 'Super-Fergie', the corporate leader and adviser!! How many more 'new improved versions' of this woman are we going to see in her lifetime? What's more, with Sarah spotty record of business dealings she's the last person on earth any business women should be taking advice from.
Old 04-05-2016, 10:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Nice to not only see Jane again, but also her daughter!

** smh.com.au: Sarah Ferguson arrives in Sydney to launch a 'new, improved' version of herself **

Well, she could use improving.
Old 04-05-2016, 10:03 PM
Imperial Majesty

The good thing is that Sarah is doing well. Good for her!

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 04-06-2016, 01:30 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
So now it's 'Super-Fergie', the corporate leader and adviser!! How many more 'new improved versions' of this woman are we going to see in her lifetime? What's more, with Sarah spotty record of business dealings she's the last person on earth any business women should be taking advice from.

I agree when I saw that I thought what !! Why would they ask her ? What advice would she give ?
First .. Marry a Prince
Second .. Live off that fact for the rest of your life.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community