Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-30-2015, 08:21 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
Ummm if all my cells change every 7 years why do I keep getting old
You lost me somewhere not really sure what you are saying
But for what it's worth I think Andrew and his wealthy mate will make sure there's no stories coming out
I think its more like the declining cells go south. Everything seems to sag. That's why we get grandkids... Reminds us of the energy we had that we really don't miss so much. If I moved to Australia would it then make the sag go north? hmmmm....

My point I think I was trying to make is that the DM was taking ONE fact and turning it into what could be and elaborating on it. NO fact that Andrews is even considering a "tell all" book.

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 05-30-2015, 01:03 PM
Commoner

The Daily Mail isn't exactly my idea of credible reporting. Besides, aren't staff to Royals bound by NDAs?

Old 06-06-2015, 01:40 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Sarah Duchess of York is 'head over heels' with a new beau Manuel Fernandez | Daily Mail Online
Old 06-06-2015, 03:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

For some reason the story seems bogus to me. Might have to do with the strangeness of that supposed picture of them both together: I'd bet that is a cobbled together 'photoshop'. Too much wrong with it not to be that imo.
Old 06-06-2015, 03:46 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
For some reason the story seems bogus to me. Might have to do with the strangeness of that supposed picture of them both together: I'd bet that is a cobbled together 'photoshop'. Too much wrong with it not to be that imo.

I'm not buying this story either JMO

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 06-06-2015, 07:21 AM
Super Moderator

I'll take the story more seriously if more pictures emerge and in some other newspapers - if it is true, then I think it is great.
Old 06-06-2015, 08:42 AM
Heir Apparent

ITA Jack! Let's see what happens...
Old 06-12-2015, 01:40 AM
Aristocracy

The photographs being cited in the Mail and the Mirror are courtesy of GettyImages, certainly a reputable company who haven't doctored the photographs.

It would be very interesting to see Sarah find love with someone who isn't Andrew, more interesting still to see if she'd get married again. I suspect this is a very strong friendship, but only time will tell. I'm still rooting for a reunion with Andrew.
Old 06-17-2015, 08:20 PM
Serene Highness

Perhaps Sarah is trying to make Andrew jealous (enough to remarry her)?

Sarah visited Huddersfield University yesterday, of which Prince Andrew is a patron, and chose students to design clothes for Andrew and Sarah's charity for trafficked women (Key to Freedom). She then opened a sports complex in Huddersfield. Sarah looks very confident and energetic:

Pictures and video: Duchess of York recruits Huddersfield students to help give abuse victims in India a new life - Huddersfield Examiner

Pictures: Duchess of York officially opens Storthes Hall Park community sports complex - Huddersfield Examiner
Old 06-19-2015, 04:54 PM
Serene Highness

Sarah and Andrew were at Royal Ascot together today! Sarah Ferguson sweeps the Queen a curtsey at Royal Ascot with Prince Andrew | Daily Mail Online
Old 06-19-2015, 05:56 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

As it's a whole royal event, it's discussed in the Ascot thread.
Old 07-10-2015, 02:21 AM
Aristocracy

Sarah, Duchess of York, attended the opening of the new Teenage Cancer Trust unit in Nottingham, also in attendance were Roger Daltry and The Duchess of Rutland.

Source: The Who's Roger Daltrey and Duchess of York attend opening of hospital wards for teens and kids | Nottingham Post

And last week, Sarah attended the E1 (electric) Formula One races with Princess Beatrice, Manuel Fernandez, Tamara Beckwith and her husband Giorgio Veroni. Sarah and Beatrice handed out an award.
Old 07-23-2015, 05:06 PM
Administrator

Yesterday, July 22, Sarah (and Manuel Fernandez) attended the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation 2nd Annual Saint-Tropez Gala in France:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery 1 ** gettyimages gallery 2 **

** hellomagazine: Leonardo DiCaprio hosts star-studded charity party in St. Tropez **
Old 07-23-2015, 05:14 PM
Heir Apparent

So... it seems to be true they are in a relationship, or at least he was her chaperon...
Old 07-23-2015, 05:16 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
So... it seems to be true they are in a relationship, or at least he was her chaperon...
I think Sarah has a lot of male friends but when it boils down to the basics, its Andrew that she loves.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 07-23-2015, 05:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Yep I agree...she's publically said it more than once even in recent years.

LaRae
Old 07-23-2015, 05:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I think Sarah has a lot of male friends but when it boils down to the basics, its Andrew that she loves.
That makes me chuckles as it is my thought to...
Old 07-23-2015, 06:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

I thought I read that Fernandez is gay?
(Or is that just a rumor?)
Old 07-24-2015, 04:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
I thought I read that Fernandez is gay?
(Or is that just a rumor?)
No idea sorry. I only know I 've read a couple of articles suggesting he and Sarah may be together!
Old 07-24-2015, 11:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
No idea sorry. I only know I 've read a couple of articles suggesting he and Sarah may be together!
I find that very hard to believe.

Millionaires in their thirties rarely choose women in their fifties.

But I think a friendship is much more likely...esp. if the rumors are true.