The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-26-2015, 07:35 PM
Commoner

Sarah is simply stunning... as always ...
go here

Sarah, Duchess of York grimaces and grins in strut for charity fashion show | Daily Mail Online

Had to double check to make sure its not an old post to the mail...

but this is Fergie in Cannes... May 2015 ... just a few days ago !

Paris Hilton and Sarah Ferguson mix and mingle at amfAR gala in Cannes | Daily Mail Online

Old 05-26-2015, 08:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by starofwonder View Post
Had to double check to make sure its not an old post to the mail...

but this is Fergie in Cannes... May 2015 ... just a few days ago !

Paris Hilton and Sarah Ferguson mix and mingle at amfAR gala in Cannes | Daily Mail Online

Horrible! Should have stayed with her usual black; does salmon look good on anyone?

Fergie looks fine from a distance since she lost weight, but her face looks so raddled and old.

Old 05-26-2015, 10:18 PM
Commoner

How many women can look so ravishing at age 55 ?

( I d call that dress orange, not salmon )
Old 05-26-2015, 10:26 PM
Serene Highness

Oh how the mighty have fallen... She used to mix with princes now she hangs with Paris Hilton.
Old 05-26-2015, 10:50 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaryllus View Post
Oh how the mighty have fallen... She used to mix with princes now she hangs with Paris Hilton.

Ha ha my reaction too. I don't think the orange dress goes with her hair colour

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 05-26-2015, 11:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think she looks good, and I'm glad she's letting herself age naturally. Nothing looks worse than the joker face some women get after too much plastic surgery.
Old 05-27-2015, 12:26 AM
Courtier

I think she looks closer to 60 she has not aged well naturally or not. That colour is awful between her skin tone and hair it just doesn't go. So far she has kept the weight off but we have been here several times before and eventually she always goes back.
Old 05-27-2015, 02:10 AM
Imperial Majesty

Sarah looked absolutely stunning!

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 05-27-2015, 04:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

These "luvy" pics at Cannes confirm why I always groan whenever I see Sarah in the headlines. I just wish she would "retire" gracefully

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 05-27-2015, 09:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Not a fan of the dress at all. The color does nothing for her and quite frankly the style isn't so great for her either.

LaRae
Old 05-27-2015, 11:53 AM
Commoner

ELLY wot are you talking about ?

the words ... stunning ... and ... ravishing... come to mind

http://i.imgbox.com/PSuAWlvt.jpg

http://i.imgbox.com/dI5oAuNM.jpg

http://i.imgbox.com/H8NuTTrg.jpg

http://i.imgbox.com/Mmi7tI2z.jpg
Old 05-27-2015, 12:12 PM
Heir Apparent

The dress is really more orange than salmon, it's true. But orange isn't much better, and she could use a larger size. It looks like she is poured into it.
Not an attractive look.

And is her skin that mottled, or it is a bad make-up job?
Old 05-27-2015, 12:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
The dress is really more orange than salmon, it's true. But orange isn't much better, and she could use a larger size. It looks like she is poured into it.
Not an attractive look.

And is her skin that mottled, or it is a bad make-up job?

I disagree- the dress is fitted but not in a tasteless way. And she's always had freckles- her skin looks freckled and with maybe a touch of sun damage.

I think this dress is a really good look for her

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 05-27-2015, 12:17 PM
Heir Apparent

I think the dress is very beautiful on her.
Old 05-27-2015, 02:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by starofwonder View Post
ELLY wot are you talking about ?

the words ... stunning ... and ... ravishing... come to mind
The words photo opportunity and unfortunate choice of friends comes to mine :)
Does she really need to clasp Paris round the waist like they are bosom pals?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 05-27-2015, 05:01 PM
Gentry

Coral on my Baby n' i'm going mad.... And nobody puts Baby in a corner!! (Dirty dancing)

Sarah darlin'.....marry me!!

All yours, body n' soul,
Sebastian
Old 05-27-2015, 05:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elly C View Post
Does she really need to clasp Paris round the waist like they are bosom pals?
Well...Paris H. always poses for a photo with a very exaggerated tilt of her upper body...maybe Sarah was afraid Paris would fall on her back
Old 05-30-2015, 04:11 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

There could be trouble ahead....
Is Fergie's killer aide plotting to spill her racy royal secrets? | Daily Mail Online
Old 05-30-2015, 05:30 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Its a well known biological fact that in the course of seven years, every cell in the human body will have been replaced with new ones and we're not the same people we were seven years ago. That's physical. Emotionally and mentally we change and adapt to life's experiences just as much. 14 years was Andrew's sentence and that's two complete physical and cellular changes for everyone on the planet. I can't attest to the emotional and mental changes everyone has gone through but one would have to be comatose to NOT experience life changes in 14 years. Trust me on this one. I've seen things change in a blink of an eye sometimes and then again, some changes are gradual and not noticed until you see someone you've not seen in a long time and they tell you "you haven't changed a bit" and you know they're lying through their teeth.

What never changes is the malicious machinations of human sensationalists that are hiding behind the fringes of the "no holds barred" journalistic media that thrives on putting into words the worst possible meaning of one's character as a means of providing entertainment for all and sundry.

I am not taking this article as anywhere near being credible and feel that it is a sign that the Daily Mail has decided that since News Of The World has bit the dust, someone has to support Murdoch and the DM is his toy now.

The facts are that this article mentions that Andrews is being released from prison on parole. That is the lone fact. They use that fact to drag out any lurid "supposition" from ancient history. Ask any 20 year old. Stuff that happened while Fergie was married is like studying the Sphinx. The machinations part is that with maybe putting it into print, they're hoping Andrews gets the hint and gives the DM serial rights on advanced chapters or something.

I will admit to be a young married mother of 3 small children not old enough for school yet and also talk with my girlfriends (and anyone else who would listen) about how madly I was attracted to John Denver and wanted to move to the mountains. Part of that did manifest. I did move to the mountains. Where I live is the only area in West Virginia where the Blue Ridge mountains and the Shenandoah river meet.

The DM is really chasing after garbage in this case and I hope they get stuck with smelling it.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 05-30-2015, 07:38 AM
Royal Highness

Ummm if all my cells change every 7 years why do I keep getting old
You lost me somewhere not really sure what you are saying
But for what it's worth I think Andrew and his wealthy mate will make sure there's no stories coming out

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community