Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 18: January 2014 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one of those emulsifiers. Here in the U.S., it is know as the "Ninja." Does a great job of making soup from dense veggies.

... That and the media still using her courtesy title of Sarah, Duchess of York incorrectly and addressing her as the Duchess of York....:D

Sarah, Duchess of York is correct and will be correct until (if) she remarries.

Sorry folks, but there is so much misinformation being posted lately that I just have to respond.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one of those emulsifiers. Here in the U.S., it is know as the "Ninja." Does a great job of making soup from dense veggies.

Is that the same one that's known as the Bullet? I see ads on TV all the time for things such as this so really what Sarah is pushing just joins the ranks of the many already on the market.

Sarah, Duchess of York is correct and will be correct until (if) she remarries.

Sorry folks, but there is so much misinformation being posted lately that I just have to respond.

I'm referring to the occasions where she is just identified as the Duchess of York without her given name as in addressing her by the title only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrong. She has never met Catherine, she has admitted this in the recent past. She has not spoken to William since he was 14, she does not know them.

She's getting the 411 from Andrew, Beatrice and Eugenie. Also, she's still close to her former mother-in-law. She knows what's going on and she can only speak about what she know. She said nice things about them. I think really should let go of their dislike for Sarah, because people get all upset over the most simplest things from Sarah.

I'm skeptical, but she does have to earn some kind of living. I hope it works out. :ermm:

Isn't it amazing, a woman who has never met Prince George, never met his mother, last spoke with his father two decades ago and who had been frozen out by his grandmother is the topic of conversation in a thread devoted to him?
The simple answer with 'integrity' (her word) when questioned about George is I don't know, I've never met Prince George or her royal highness his mother.

She could always say - 'I'm not going to answer that' like Zara did when asked about Andrew. Yes some of the media picked upon Zara's comments but only just, if Sarah WANTED not to talk about the Cambridge's and just kept saying 'I'm not going to answer that' each time she was asked about George, William or Kate they'd soon get bored and stop asking her. But then again they'd stop letting her on TV so she's unlikely to stop talking about the 'it couple' anytime in the future.

Last edited:
I think it's nice that at least said something nice about George and his parents. It's a shame people are trying to turn that into a bad thing. Zara has said nice things about them and Peter has said nice things about them, Sarah do it and it's a bad thing.

Peter and Zara actually know and get on with William and Kate though. Sarah hasn't spoken to William for years and hasn't (to our knowledge) ever met Catherine or George. So when she speaks is not because she knows them its because she wasn't to look like she knows them.

I'm skeptical, but she does have to earn some kind of living. I hope it works out. :ermm:

Well maybe she should have just taken her share of the money for that $15 million chalet she just bought, invested it and lived off the returns. And if she currently needs to run around hawking a worthless overpriced blender which will do zero to help weight loss to pay her bills then how could she afford to take out a mortgage on said chalet?

:previous:Maybe it's 20-year-old stock from when she was still The Duchess of York.;) If not, it does seem strange that she's still having paper printed like that.

Her notepaper is a non-too-subtle link on her part to the royal family, once again. Yes, she is Sarah, Duchess of York until she remarries. Will she remarry? In my opinion, never. That royal link is her bread and butter. She can, as Duchess of York, keep going selling tatt and appearing on talk shows in the US for many more years with that handy connection.

When the Queen dies and she gets no more invitations to Balmoral (in the absence of Prince Philip) and it becomes clearer that she doesn't know William, Harry, Kate, George, or the new baby, and that Charles doesn't care for her, she just might become irrelevant in US TV-land. Until then, it's make hay while the sun shines for Fergie.

I always find it funny she get's asked about William and Kate when she has little to no contact with William for years, has never met George, I'm not even sure she has met Kate. She really doesn't know anyone except for her two daughters and has tea with the Queen who I doubt discusses family business with her. I agree once Her Majesty is gone I think the invitations will stop too. I wonder if Charles will still invite Andrew etc? I would hope he would.

This stupid woman annoys me. In one of her many TV appearances she says how she tells her daughters to always smile. " no one what's to see a grumpy princess ". No one wanted to see a topless Duchess having her toes sucked by her accountant in front of the said two Princess either
Sorry if I have gone of topic

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

This stupid woman annoys me. In one of her many TV appearances she says how she tells her daughters to always smile. " no one what's to see a grumpy princess ". No one wanted to see a topless Duchess having her toes sucked by her accountant in front of the said two Princess either
Sorry if I have gone of topic

ROYAL ROB this is quite relevant. Everytime she opens her mouth I shudder, and now her latest jumbled rant trying to support Andrew.

Last edited:
It depends if its a Royal crown linked to her former husbands titles/status as part of the royal family. Alternatively it could just be 'any crown' as in just a stock picture, I'm sure, for example, the Queen couldn't stop anyone of us on this forum getting out own stationery printed with a crown on.

I guess I'll never understand this hunger to hate Sarah. Sure she's made her share of mistakes, but I fail to find anything bad about her saying nice things about the Cambridge's and standing up for her ex-husband and the father of her children.

Sarah is the former wife of a Prince and is styled, Sarah, Duchess of York. There's nothing wrong with her stationary.

I always find it funny she get's asked about William and Kate when she has little to no contact with William for years, has never met George, I'm not even sure she has met Kate. She really doesn't know anyone except for her two daughters and has tea with the Queen who I doubt discusses family business with her. I agree once Her Majesty is gone I think the invitations will stop too. I wonder if Charles will still invite Andrew etc? I would hope he would.

I do not think Sarah is the one bringing William, Kate & George into the conversation, I think it is the American media that has a limited knowledge of the British Royal Family.

Sarah can always say I'm here to only talk about 'X' but even then someone will always ask about 'Y' and 'Z'.

I do not think Sarah is the one bringing William, Kate & George into the conversation, I think it is the American media that has a limited knowledge of the British Royal Family.

Sarah can always say I'm here to only talk about 'X' but even then someone will always ask about 'Y' and 'Z'.

If Sarah said I'm only here to talk about X no one would talk to her.
She's cashing in on being a former member of the RF
Do you really think anyone really cares about her and her juice maker.?
Really ?

You are correct. The American media has an extremely limited knowledge of the BRF. They actually don't care. It was really brought to everyone's attention when some flighty news little darling, commenting on William and Catherine's wedding and could not even get Prince Philip's name correct along with other close members of the family. Forget the other royal families that attended. She called Prince W-A of Holland's wife Bea! Not even Beatrix his mother's name. I almost fell off the chair.
Had no idea who Fred and Mary were. Finally she admitted that she should have brushed up on her foreign royalty. FOREIGN!!! Of course they are from foreign countries, we don't have Kings here in America. Anyway, she was pulled off after an ad and they went to NY coverage who were slightly better because proper British news people were helping out with comments. I am sure that the media doesn't give a fig about Sara, just want a bit of light nonsense about Kate so they ask the questions and Sara wants to look informed. By this time in her life, she should know better. She should just do recorded infomercials and skip the live events.

She looks very nice. I am very glad she has figured things out. Interesting comment about Andrew at the start ....caught that about picking his jackets.

LaRae

The Doctor Oz interview is one of Sarah's best because he gave her time to actually get her point out! She was calm, clear, positive and looks terrific.

Thanks for the links Kitty and Ice Flower

Looks like Sarah has had a few years living in luxury in Windsor Great Park...
keeping a low profile... communing with nature... watching her weight...

Now she is back on the social scene... looking gorgeous it must be said...
ready to attend events... support charities... fly to New York every month to
see Eugenie...

Looks like we will see a lot of Fergie in 2015 , lots of photo shoots, lots
of TV interviews
As her greatest fan......I for one ... wont be complaining !

Starofwonder, I like how you expressed: "Looks like we will see a lot of Fergie".
Would it not be sensational to see Sarah and Prince Andrew interviewed if Princess Beatrice's engagement is announced very soon?

Starofwonder, I like how you expressed: "Looks like we will see a lot of Fergie".
Would it not be sensational to see Sarah and Prince Andrew interviewed if Princess Beatrice's engagement is announced very soon?

A joint interview with Sarah and Andrew could very well be "sensational", but maybe not in the sense you mean.

Mmm not sure if that would be a good idea at the moment or any time soon !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom