Sarah, Duchess of York Charities and Patronages

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think the handholding is odd. That's because whenever my mother and I walk together, we hold hands. Not everyone does this, but the women in my family all do this. If I walk with my aunties, we hold hands. It is more common than one would think.

I don't think the handholding is odd. That's because whenever my mother and I walk together, we hold hands. Not everyone does this, but the women in my family all do this. If I walk with my aunties, we hold hands. It is more common than one would think.

Well, I stopped holding hands in public with other women around about sixth grade. And having lived in the cities of: New York; San Francisco; Minneapolis; Washington DC; and Miami Fl - I can tell you that I have not seen two women holding hands around and about in any of those areas. Nor, during the weeks that I spent in London - where these Yorks were last evening - did I see women clutching each others' hands.

So yes, I find it weird that they grasp each other in this manner.

Beatrice is a tiny thing, isn't she? Every time I look at her, I mentally superimpose a picture of a young Victoria that I remember from a biography of QV. I find it uncanny. Eugenie looks like a glamourous movie star from an earlier era, and Beatrice like a queen from another century.

Last edited:
Sarah, Duchess of York Engagements: 1986-1992, Complete List

I look for a complete list of the official commitments of Sarah, Duchess of York between 1986 and 1992 (while she was an official member of the Royal Family). Is there any way to find this information?

What was Sarah's first official engagement after her engagement was announced?

Back
Top Bottom