Sarah, Duchess of York: "Cash for Access" - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That comparison to greased pig is just what Sarah has been getting. As far as this hypothesis that if Charlene were to ever leave Sarah would step in on the Prince of Monaco is one of the the most ridiculous things I have ever read.

I totally agree - Sarah is still in love with Andrew and the fact that she has been connected with a number of very rich men and hasn't latched onto one of them permanently speaks volumes about what she wants - Andrew rather than just money.

I agree iluvbertie! She loves him still and it has nothing to do with money!

I have the solution. Prince Ernst. They're perfect for each other!

Fergie would be ideal for Ernst - they would suit one another in several respects.

I totally agree - Sarah is still in love with Andrew and the fact that she has been connected with a number of very rich men and hasn't latched onto one of them permanently speaks volumes about what she wants - Andrew rather than just money.

You are a hopeless romantic Iluv. If she was so in love why was she supposed to be madly in love with Steve Wyatt and then went on to John Bryan because at the time her husband played too much golf? Because that was her main complaint, not so much the navy but golf.
Allan Starkie may not be the kind of person one would like, but he had an advantage over all of us, he was actually there, working with her and travelling with her. He was her unpaid adviser and at one time she described him as her "dearest friend and brother", He was also John Bryan´s best friend and this is how he was first drawn into this not very uplifting story, and saw things that the public could have no idea of.
I really believe that Sarah doesn´t really know what she wants except whatever it is she wants to do in style.

No I am not a hopeless romantic but a realist.
Some people cheat on their partners without ever falling out of love with said partner or that partner falling out of love with the cheater. That is form personal experience and I believe is the case with Sarah.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bow to your superior knowledge on such a subject, I have absolutely no experience with a situation like this.
I think that I will just say what her own father is said to have told his mistress at one time, Sarah is in love with the royal family.

I agree iluvbertie! She loves him still and it has nothing to do with money!

I totally disagree. How can someone who is in love with a person try to make money out of this same person without his knowledge for her own benefit? I am of the opinion that when you love someone you respect this person. There is no respect in Sarah's acting towards Andrew and her daughters. She has been very disgraceful and I don't care if she was drunk or not. Now to "play" guilty is the least she could do.

I wonder why she has given this interview on a US talk show instead of openly expressing her sorrows on British TV. There must be a reason for this. Maybe because the British people can't take her too serious and disregard her for all that she has done? She has lost her royalty title and now she is in danger of slipping into the role of a third class celebrity.

Drunkeness is not an excuse... just another shame !

Men cheat because they are missing something from their relationships and do not want to divorce. When women cheat they are finished with the relationship. There is a good book on the subject that supports this opinion by Sydney Biddle Barrows, the Mayflower Madame. it is called "Just Between Us Girls."

Last edited by a moderator:
Men cheat because they are missing something from their relationships and do not want to divorce. When women cheat they are finished with the relationship. There is a good book on the subject that supports this opinion by Sydney Biddle Barrows, the Mayflower Madame. it is called "Just Between Us Girls."

I've heard stories of women who cheated on their husbands and then missed them and returned to them. I don't have personal experience with this, but I'm sure it's possible for someone to have affairs and regret them years later, just like I'm sure some men have affairs because they really don't want to be in their marriage anymore. Every person is different.

Oh come on. Now it is getting tasteless. With what excuse will she come up next? That she actually wanted do donate the money to a charity?

Wake up and smell the roses, dear Duchess! You have spend more than you earned - that is the reason for all your misery. If you wouldn't have done this, I am very confident that you would have been able to give your PA the money without "selling" your ex-husband. Please, no more excuses! :bang:

I've heard stories of women who cheated on their husbands and then missed them and returned to them. I don't have personal experience with this, but I'm sure it's possible for someone to have affairs and regret them years later, just like I'm sure some men have affairs because they really don't want to be in their marriage anymore. Every person is different.
Of course every person is different. However, read the book. It's really very good and you can get it at the local library. Like a Lady told me: "If anybody knows men, it's Sydney."

Oh come on. Now it is getting tasteless. With what excuse will she come up next? That she actually wanted do donate the money to a charity?

Wake up and smell the roses, dear Duchess! You have spend more than you earned - that is the reason for all your misery. If you wouldn't have done this, I am very confident that you would have been able to give your PA the money without "selling" your ex-husband. Please, no more excuses! :bang:

We have to remember also that during the interview with Oprah, Sarah said that it was during the wheeling and dealing she just pulled the 500,000 out of her head from somewhere.

According to today's Daily Mail, she has jetted away on a private vacay to sunny Spain - specifically Sotogrande.

The latest version from her people (but not her) is that the money she wanted for a friend was to support a 42-year-old former assistant who himself had no money to complete a course in New York. Sounds impossibly convoluted.

How on earth is she affording a "luxury villa" in the south of Spain on that terrible alimony?

As per usual, I am certain that Sarah will come up with an excuse... lol

According to today's Daily Mail, she has jetted away on a private vacay to sunny Spain - specifically Sotogrande.QUOTE]

How can she afford a vacation? I thought she is broke...

And that's one of the most expensive places of Spain :whistling:

^^
But Sotogrande is not Marbella, they prefer to have privacy and not publicity.

Pay her enough moneyy and Sarah would show up for the opening of a door

Oh, you are soo correct in that, NGalitzine! (I Love your comment re Sarah showing up for an opening of a door.... Too funny). Fashion is another word not mentioned with Sarah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom