Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie Picture Thread: All Years

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
Welcome to Part 2 of the Beatrice and Eugenie Old News and Photos thread.

Part 1 can be found here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll start the new thread with two small but very cute pics of Beatrice in 1989 from scran :)

Martine, did you see the pics I posted for you in the last post of part 1?!

r2nnef.jpg
r2no04.jpg

(scran)

You're welcome Paola :)
I refound a very sweet video from 1989, I wish I could share it with you, but my internet connection is not good enough for that, so I made some screencaps. Beatrice waved, tried to touch the people around her, laughed a lot, so sweet!!
The last pic is one of Sarah, also included in that video - just to compare..:)

rvkkkp.jpg
rvkktz.jpg
rvkl5k.jpg
rvkldt.jpg

(RTL)

lady_windsor said:
Wow..shes got very red HAir!
Well, 10% of that red colour are a result of my programme :D , but the rest is indeed a very strong natural red..
And you are welcome, corazon, I'll post more pics soon :)

I hope I won't stay the only one posting pics in this thread ;)

The first pic is a screencap, it's a pic of Sarah's own collection she showed at an interview for RTL, on the third pic you can see Eugenie curtseying as her grandmother passed in her coach and on the last pic the car seems to be a bit crowded ;)

s5l8w0.jpg
s5l91h.jpg
s5l9gi.jpg
s5l9oz.jpg
s5lb37.jpg

(RTL, FIS, das neue, DNB)

iceflower said:
I hope I won't stay the only one posting pics in this thread ;)
Maybe you have the most extensive Beatrice & Eugenie picture collection? :D

Whatever, I'm sure all the members who view this thread (and the others!) greatly appreciate the effort you put in for our enjoyment.
Thanks iceflower. :)

Thank you very much for that sweet comment and that signature-thing you mentioned, crisinaki :D :)
And nice collection, her royal highness :)

sgtsmc.jpg
sgtsfk.jpg
sgtsp3.jpg
sgtsuq.jpg
sgtt0j.jpg

(HOLA, BUNTE, das neue)

I'm glad you like the pics, corazon and Eugenie, here are some more :)
Look at the funny girl waving at the photographers :D

t0njuo.jpg
t0nk3t.jpg
t0npzm.jpg
t0nrxe.jpg
t0nsc2.jpg

(HELLO; HOLA, DNB, FIS)

Last edited:
You're welcome and thanks for telling me :) I wish I knew why some, including me, were able to see them and some were not?!

Bea and Eugenie celebrating their mom's birthday in 1999:

t6vtp1.jpg

(HELLO)

More pics of the two little cuties:

w14bph.jpg
w14c1u.jpg
w14cd1.jpg
w14cj4.jpg
w14dv8.jpg

(HELLO, FIS, PdV)

Here's a pic I forgot to post:

w1tdaa.jpg

(HOLA)

Time for a new set of pics :)

xdimax.jpg
xdimmd.jpg
xdin12.jpg
xdin8i.jpg
xdinbb.jpg

(Semana, HOLA, PdV)

Thanks for sharing these phantastic pics with us, Iceflower!
That bride on the last pic, is she a relative of Sarah? There seem to be similarities.

You are most welcome, corazon and Romy :)
As to your question: the bride is not related to Sarah, she was Beatrice's teacher at Upton House and is called Helen Webb - or was called so before she married Nicholas Oliver ;)

Iceflower, thank you so much for answering my question!! So I was totally wrong with what I thought..:p I hope you don't mind, I have one more question: who is that little girl with the curly hair, I remember several other pics with her, but never read about her?!

does anybody have any videoclips with bea or eugenie when they were younger?

Of course I don't mind, Romy, ask as many questions as you like!! :)
The little girl is called Zenouska Mowatt, she was born in 1990 just like Eugenie, and she's the daughter of Marina Ogilvy and Paul Mowatt and granddaughter of Princess Alexandra, The Honourable Lady Ogilvy.

Eugenie, I do have some short videos, but my internet connection is too bad to upload them, I'm sorry...

Great, Iceflower! You are not only a great source for pics, but also for information! Thank you! :) :) Unfortunately I do only have a few pics :(, I concentrated more on Diana in those years. But I found this one also with Zenouska:
xptt0g.jpg

(from Neue Welt)

Last edited:
Thank you Romy :) Also for that sweet pic, it's quite funny to see that their prints do not match at all ;)

I scanned in some more pics - hope you like them :)

10qxrmb.jpg
10qxs2e.jpg
10qxvsj.jpg
10qxx8k.jpg
10qxxmb.jpg

(Bunte, HELLO, RM, PM)

great pics iceflower! does anyone have any pics of the girls with just andrew when they were little?

xx hrh xx

You are most welcome, corazon and her royal highness! :) :)

And as to your question, her royal highness: If you have not yet, take a look at part 1 of this thread, there I've posted some of the pics you may be searching for.

I'm glad you liked them, Romy!
Here is one of Bea and Eugenie shopping :)

154vibt.jpg

(RM)

What a nice pic, Iceflower! Was it taken at the funfair or on the way there? I remember pics of Beatrice in that blue jacket :confused:

Romy, the pic was taken when the girls went shopping with their nanny and their detective and not on the funfair, but I'm sure Bea wore that jacket more than once :) I scanned in two more pics from that day, hope you like them as well:

15ml15y.jpg
15ml1sl.jpg

(RM)

Beatrice and Eugenie were sooooo cute in these pictures!Thanks!!!

I didn't know that Beatrice had really blonde hair when she was young. It certainly got darker and redder as she grew up :D. Eugenie's hair was lighter when she was young but not as fair as Beatrice's. I just looked through Part 1 and they seemed like fun toddlers! :)

You are an angel, Iceflower! Thanks so much for the additional pics from that trip!
Two pics from the magazine Neue Welt:

15x1hsh.jpg
15x1ke8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom