Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie Picture Thread: All Years

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love the first one , an adorable little baby!!:wub:

Adorable pictures, Iceflower. Doesn't seem that long ago that the girls were babies and now they're all grown up.

Wonderful cover, Romy, that pic is so extremely nice, thanks a lot for sharing it with us!

Corazon, I think it's been in the first part of this thread that I posted another pic from that day (till today I had thought it would have been the only one :) ), it shows Sarah with baby Eugenie and Beatrice. Maybe you'll find it if you look through the pages :)

I hope it works, when I try to post the link to the post with Iceflower's other pic from that photosession. Here it should be http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/262641-post87.html

While searching for it, I once more saw all those many brilliant pictures you already shared with us, Iceflower. Big thanks for all these!!!

Holly Branson - the royals' favourite society girl | the Daily Mail
Holly Branson - the royals' favourite society girl

By ALISON BOSHOFF - More by this author » Last updated at 16:21pm on 5th May 2007

The scene: Prince William's Out of Africa themed 21st birthday party at Windsor Castle.

Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie have come in leopard-skin dresses. Real monkeys screech and chatter in imported palm trees, and making an extraordinary centrepiece is an enormous elephant-shaped ice sculpture. Neat vodka gushes from its trunk.

Last edited:
It's nice to see these little girls have grown into themselves! They look very different - very pretty and elegant!

Cute pictures, Romy. Thanks. Seems so long ago now that they were this little.

How cute! Thanks, Ice! Seems so long ago Beatrice was this little girl.

Thanks for the photos, Romy. I always thought Pss. Eugenie was a really cute little girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
How adorable, Iceflower! Seems she was this little just yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prob been mentioned before but
Bea was born on the 8th day of the 8th month of the year 88 !

I wonder if it was at 8 o clock too ?

Sadly she was aged 8 when Sarah and Andrew divorced !

Prob been mentioned before but
Bea was born on the 8th day of the 8th month of the year 88 !

I wonder if it was at 8 o clock too ?

Sadly she was aged 8 when Sarah and Andrew divorced !
She was born at 8:18 p.m. :)

Back
Top Bottom