Princess Eugenie of York's Wedding Dress

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

soapstar

Super Moderator
Site Team
City
Hermosa Beach
Country
United States
Eugenie_zps69f08b5b.png

Arms of HRH Princess Eugenie of York

The Wedding of
Princess Eugenie of York and Mr Jack Brooksbank

The Bridal Gown

Designed by:

Peter Pilotto and Christopher De Vos

Last edited:
No veil by the looks of that shot of Eugenie in the car.

Oh Eugenie is not wearing any veil as far as I can see

I'm wondering if the wind is too much for a veil - maybe it will be attached when she is inside the Chapel?

Also looks like no sleeves and low back. Could be quite 'daring' in royal terms.

I believe the 'low back' is to show the scoliosis scar as a statement. She has invited the surgeon who did the operation as well.

Quite the structured dress and she is wearing an oldie tiara!

What a fabulous dress. Princess Eugenie looks beautiful.

Guys remember there’s a thread for her tiara!

That is the most stunning dress I’ve seen in years!

This is a stunning dress. Love the open back, the fact that there is no obvious lace work and the structure of it. I also adore the fact that she skipped a veil. No veil doesn't make this less grand.

Princess Eugenie looks absolutely stunning!

The gown appears to be inspired by the Queen's wedding dress with brocade work in horizontal bandstands and a modern twist on a fichu neck-line similar to the Queen's bridesmaids' dresses. The back detail of an asymmetric semi-bow is reminiscent of Sarah, Duchess or York's wedding gown.

I don't think anything is lost with having no veil and it is lovely to see Eugenie wearing such a beautiful tiara so clearly visible.

I think she looks amazing. I love it.

Utterly lovely : understated but not bland, simple but regal.
Just perfect.

One of my favourite royal wedding dresses in recent times I think.

I would really love to see the fabric of her dress in person. I love a good jacquard! One of my favorite types of fabric to work with!

Eugenie's gown is amazing. An an absolutely wonderful gown.

It is indeed a very "Eugenie" gown and it suits her so very well. I wonder how long it's been since we've seen a brocade gowned bride.

The dress is stunning. Easily one of my favorite royal wedding gowns.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is clearly now my favourite royal wedding dress from my lifetime. My first royal wedding to watch was Princess Anne's first wedding and this dress tops even her mother's as my favourite. I didn't think anyone would look better on their wedding day than Sarah did but her daughter has outdone her. Her smile is also infectious. Every time I see her I just want to smile myself at how happy she clearly is today.

Now that is what I call a real *wedding gown*, Eugenie looks just marvelous in it. I love the neckline, the fabric is just gorgeous. She really knocked it out today, what a beautiful bride.

Can someone post a picture. I can't watch the broadcast.

I love this dress so much more then Meghans. It is stunning I love a brocade and it is an interesting looking dress. The tiara and earrings are lovely. It is happening a lot more these days young woman just don't wear veils I have to be several weddings and they haven't worn them. Eugenie looks stunning.

Back
Top Bottom