Princess Eugenie of York Current Events 6: April 2010-October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Kelsey told her the story of when The Duchess of Cornwall grabbed his butt..

That was so dumb to cast the play in such a way. This happens in Hollywood too.

Personally, I don't see how its a problem for Eugenie, it would be bad form for a patron to get involved or make a public statement in some way with the casting and production of a play.

Personally, I don't see how its a problem for Eugenie, it would be bad form for a patron to get involved or make a public statement in some way with the casting and production of a play.

It's not a problem for her, but as royal patron, I do think it's her role to correspond with the officials at the theatre on this matter.

They may have their own reasons. From what I can recall, Jack doesn't come from a super wealthy from like Dave Clark did. He started as a waiter and then moved up in time to become a club/restaurant manager. Maybe he wants to make sure he can contribute to their future together instead of just relying on her trust fund. Who knows as long as they know what they want to do.

Absolutely, Eugenie is only in her mid twenties. James may not come from a super rich family, but his dad is an accountant and could afford £10,000 a term school fees so not too shabby either!
He's managing one of London's well known clubs, much favoured by both Wills and Harry in their own twenties.

Absolutely, Eugenie is only in her mid twenties. James may not come from a super rich family, but his dad is an accountant and could afford £10,000 a term school fees so not too shabby either!
He's managing one of London's well known clubs, much favoured by both Wills and Harry in their own twenties.

Not any more; he's given up the club and is now a wine merchant.

Really? He is moving up in the world! I didn't know such people still existed! :lol:

Don't know about coming up in world but isn't he now just selling wine by the case instead of the bottle ?

How disappointing! :ermm:

I had visions of him owning or at the very least being affiliated with a vineyard! :lol:

Yes because the only reason a woman would lose weight is because she needs to fit into a wedding dress :ermm: nothing to do with her health or image :whistling:

As for Jack and his career. It may not seem as glamorous as the title sounds, but it at least shows a desire to move up. It is a step, even if small, from bar manager.

If I'm not mistaken, later on in his years, Peter Shand Kydd (Diana's stepfather) was also a wine merchant and didn't do too shabby at it. Its an occupation that takes a bit of know how to succeed in.

So Eugenie has been in Verbier with Jack Brooksbank. They met there in early 2010, so I wonder if they were celebrating their 7th anniversary.

Good old DM: "The 26-year-old star" and "notoriously private"

:ROFLMAO:

Yeah, stop the presses, young adult goes out to dinner on Friday night in London (where she happens to live & work.)
They are probably disappointed that she was walking alone & they couldn't report on who she had dinner w/.

Larger load of hog wash then normal :bang:

Eugenie using getting married because she never got engaged. The daily fail created this engagement story and now covering their backside. Coming up with an excuse to why know engagement has been announced. If an engagement is announced soon, they can say the finances were solved.

I am sorry but no one is going to fight over a few thousand pounds. Total bs. If there is mould, it would be no question of the need to remove it. We're not talking multi million face lift like the Cambridges, simply changing it back into a residence. And mould us something you wouldn't argue over. Even if it remained offices, or unused, the mould needs to be taken care of. Damp and mould, if they just leave it, will cause more damage. If there is even an issue, and that too us not some dreamed up turmoil too.

Eugenie using getting married because she never got engaged. The daily fail created this engagement story and now covering their backside. Coming up with an excuse to why know engagement has been announced. If an engagement is announced soon, they can say the finances were solved.

I am sorry but no one is going to fight over a few thousand pounds. Total bs. If there is mould, it would be no question of the need to remove it. We're not talking multi million face lift like the Cambridges, simply changing it back into a residence. And mould us something you wouldn't argue over. Even if it remained offices, or unused, the mould needs to be taken care of. Damp and mould, if they just leave it, will cause more damage. If there is even an issue, and that too us not some dreamed up turmoil too.

The "multi million face lift like the Cambridges" also involved a lot of basi work like removing asbestos, rewiring, redoing the roof etc, all works that would be require irrespective of what the proposed use of the building might be. Fact is, IMO, this is all lazy journalism, and just not relevant to the bigger issue of whether minor royals like Eugenie should be provided houaing in royal palaces at peppercorn rents or not. If I am not mistaken, they are not and Andrew pays quite a high rent on Bea's flat at SJP.

The "multi million face lift like the Cambridges" also involved a lot of basi work like removing asbestos, rewiring, redoing the roof etc, all works that would be require irrespective of what the proposed use of the building might be. Fact is, IMO, this is all lazy journalism, and just not relevant to the bigger issue of whether minor royals like Eugenie should be provided houaing in royal palaces at peppercorn rents or not. If I am not mistaken, they are not and Andrew pays quite a high rent on Bea's flat at SJP.

It amaze me that people think that William and Catherine should have just live in a place with asbestos and old roof. All dangerous living condition that can end in death.
The place needed to be repair, it should be repair, it wasn't an unnecessary face lift.

Last edited:

The Daily Mail didn't create the Eugenie engagement story. It was Camilla Tominey at the Express who first reported it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom