The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-18-2017, 01:33 AM
Heir Apparent

Congratulations to Eugenie

Of course the fail focuses on her social life instead. Even when the holiday stories are from two years ago just like when the only pr Beas charity trios get are us when they can spin a holiday or party story. In New York to present an UN award gets turned into dinner out with designer.

Old 04-18-2017, 03:31 PM
Majesty

"A rare opportunity to catch a candid conversation with HRH Princess Eugenie at China Exchange"

60 Minutes with HRH Princess Eugenie at China Exchange | Chinatown London

Old 04-18-2017, 06:02 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Eugenie wins a promotion - despite all those holidays: Princess is made a director of London art gallery where she works

SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE on Princess Eugenie's promotion | Daily Mail Online
Damned if they do, damned if they don't. The Yorks can never win.
Old 04-18-2017, 06:20 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Eugenie has every reason in the world to be proud of her accomplishments and for anyone to denigrate her, its a sign of a weak and feeble mind that lacks basic human compassion. All I had to do is see the name Sebastian Shakespeare in the link title and know the man behind the words doesn't measure up to much.
Old 04-18-2017, 07:33 PM
Imperial Majesty

What I love with the press is that they don't even know what Eugenie's job entails. If my failing memory serves me correctly she was accused of being 'on holidays' when she went to somewhere in the US. In that same city there was a major art exhibition or auction about to happen. To the press it was a 'holiday' but to an art gallery it was highly likely that they sent someone out to look things over with either an idea to buy, or to recommend to a buyer - the sort of job that Eugenie would be doing.

How many other occasions did her 'holidays' also include such events. If the exhibition or auction was on a Friday then why not stay for the weekend.

(I remember a few years back there was an inservice course for teachers with an overseas visitor travelling around the state to make things more accessible for our country cousins. My father was still living in one of the towns where the speaker was going to speak and so my school agreed that they would pay for me to attend the event in that town - same cost as if I was to go to the event closer to home - as it meant an extra night with my father. Did I have a holiday because I was seen out for dinner with my father on the Thursday night miles from where I teach? or was it a work place being worker friendly at no extra cost to them?)

I suspect that some of Eugenie's holidays are exactly that - working events in overseas venues.
Old 04-18-2017, 08:12 PM
Administrator

Congratulations to Eugenie on her promotion!

Honestly, who would blame her if she tacked on an extra day for personal time at the end of a work week. Especially if the work ended on a Friday, and she personally paid the difference for her hotel and airfare for the Saturday/Sunday stay. I have done it myself.

But of course that would never make sense for the Daily Mail readers. I haven't read the comments but I have a feeling what they they are commenting on. How can you get a promotion if she is always on vacation...it's a shame she took the job from someone who deserves it...never mind that they are always saying that she should get a job!

Old 05-19-2017, 05:33 AM
Majesty

"Princess Eugenie, gave a speech at the China Exchange in London on Wednesday
The Duke of York's youngest daughter admits she is a fan of the Netflix drama
Also shrugged off suggestions she is lazy, insisting she 'works really hard'
Last year the royal was widely criticised for taking eight trips in 15 months"

Princess Eugenie admits she loves Netflix drama The Crown | Daily Mail Online
Old 05-24-2017, 06:13 AM
Administrator

Eugenie attended a Jimmy Choo x Mytheresa dinner in London yesterday, May 23:

** dailymail: The party doesn’t stop! Princess Eugenie looks chic in a monochrome midi-dress..**
Old 06-12-2017, 04:21 PM
Majesty

Princess Eugenie hosts the UNAIDS gala in Basel

Princess Eugenie is all smiles at glitzy fundraising gala | Daily Mail Online
Old 06-12-2017, 04:30 PM
Administrator

How nice! Here are some more pics:

** gettyimages gallery **
Old 06-12-2017, 06:06 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Princess Eugenie hosts the UNAIDS gala in Basel
The DM has her down as a 'flame haired' princess. Hmmm... wrong princess.

They also call her 'The Princess of York'. Wrong again, DM.

Good for her; she looked very nice.
Old 06-25-2017, 05:24 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Eugenie begs the Queen for a Glasto pass | Daily Mail Online

Eugenie was at Glasto this weekend, apparently she had to beg to be allowed to go
Old 06-25-2017, 05:03 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllieCat View Post
The DM has her down as a 'flame haired' princess. Hmmm... wrong princess.

They also call her 'The Princess of York'. Wrong again, DM.

Good for her; she looked very nice.
The article in the DM on the 24th about Beatrice at Ascot said she had brunette tresses so apparently the people writing don't know who is who or what they look like.
Old 06-25-2017, 05:08 PM
Heir Apparent

I highly doubt the queen cared. No royal save the queen attends every day of Ascot. Bea abd Eugenie attended plenty. And as we are often reminded, they aren't working royals. I highly doubt it occurred to Eugenie to even speak to her grandmother about it not less ask permission.
Old 06-28-2017, 04:17 PM
Administrator

Princess Eugenie attended the Serpentine summer party in London today, June 28:

** gettyimages gallery **

** dailymail: Princess Eugenie continues her week of non-stop social events as she joins VIPs..**
Old 07-08-2017, 04:20 AM
Majesty

Prinsess Eugenie enjoy a night out in London with her boyfriend and Ellie Goulding

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed..._about,_london

Ellie Goulding enjoys date with beau Caspar in London | Daily Mail Online
Old 07-09-2017, 10:44 AM
Majesty

The newlyweds couple show Princess Eugenie passing on the street outside the register office in Maidstone, Kent and asking her for photos!

Old 07-12-2017, 05:26 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Posts regarding the recent party at Buckingham Palace have been moved to the York Family News and Pictures 2: September 2015 thread.
Old 07-16-2017, 06:49 PM
Royal Highness

Newcastle lecturer claims Princess Eugenie was rejected | Daily Mail Online

This isn't going to be good. Firstly, important to note the university lecturer was speaking at a conference for the anti-monarchy group "Republic" so I don't think even the Daily Fail can say he is objective.

More interesting to me is how the Yorks manage this, Sarah and Andrew have not been shy in making formal complaints to the Independent Press Standards Organisation. It could well though open a can of worms.
Old 07-16-2017, 07:09 PM
Aristocracy

That man could not have picked a worse Royal example if he was trying to drum up anti=monarchist sympathies.

Eugenie works full-time in a profession that she actually went to school for. From all accounts, she's a down-to-earth young lady with a sunny disposition and puts on no airs.

If her Newcastle student contemporaries were unhappy about her being there, it would have surfaced in the press long ago.

Finally, isn't student information like that considered Confidential? The former school official whom the lecturer refers to as "The Italian" has a lot to answer for, if indeed any of this is true. The lecturer might well be speaking through his hat as he knows that school officials will not confirm or deny anything particular to one student's academic details.

Tags
princess eugenie