The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-26-2016, 05:27 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
Eugenie's on the way to dressing like a sophisticated adult, but unfortunately she seems to have inherited her mother's habit of wearing dresses that are a size too small for her. At least she seems to have finally found a decent hair stylist. Baby steps.
I agre. It is a very chic dress and she would look great if just a size or do bigger. But her hair is looking great

Old 10-26-2016, 07:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

This style does not suit her at all a size bigger and different material maybe ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Old 10-26-2016, 07:58 PM
Heir Apparent

Yes. That stretch fabric drawn tightly around her tummy, hips and bottom does her no favours. However I'm now wondering whether it's intentional. We've seen Sarah dressed in similar manner very often and though I would have thought her daughters' reaction would be, 'No way am I ever going to allow myself to look like Mum does when she wears those tight dresses', perhaps they think it looks nice.
Old 10-26-2016, 09:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Horrible dress, she looks like she is about to burst out of it!

Just when she was starting to dress more suitably, she chooses something like this!
Old 10-26-2016, 10:08 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
It may have been appropriate wear for wherever she was at the time but to be honest, I don't like it. I know this isn't the fashion thread but to me, that dress is wearing her and seems to be more of a A-lister celebrity type fashion. She'd be much better off, IMO, with a more minimalistic style such as Kate wears that would accentuate her natural beauty rather than detracting from it.
Old 10-29-2016, 05:33 PM
Heir Apparent

HRH Princess Eugenie of York met with The Salvation Army's Director of Anti Trafficking and Modern Slavery Major Anne Read

Old 10-29-2016, 05:52 PM
Heir Apparent

William Wilberforce died in 1833.
Old 10-29-2016, 06:19 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
It may have been appropriate wear for wherever she was at the time but to be honest, I don't like it. I know this isn't the fashion thread but to me, that dress is wearing her and seems to be more of a A-lister celebrity type fashion. She'd be much better off, IMO, with a more minimalistic style such as Kate wears that would accentuate her natural beauty rather than detracting from it.
Oh heaven no thank you. One middle age school marm in the family is enough. Eugenie doesn't need to dress in clothes that look like she is sharing with Sophie or Camilla for that matter. She is in her twenties and should dress like it. She needs better fitting clothes.

Reality is in many ways royalty are celebrities. It's ridiculous to expect a young do an in her twenties to dress like Jackie o. I laugh when people say they dress like a celebrity. As long as they don't dress like Madonna in her cone noobs or some other slutty look, I don't see the issue. Fashion is fashion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS View Post
William Wilberforce died in 1833.
Important message and good comparison. William was the leader of the movement to eradicate slavery. It was prominent back then and everyone knew about slaves, it wasn't hidden. But ending slavery was not a popular topic. Eugenie makes a point, that many people font realiz slavery is as ramped today as it was in the 19th century, it is simply not as well known andwhile publically illegal, many front realize they support it financially. It is as needed id at for there to be a voice out there to push for the movement to end modern slavery.

I love Eugenie has got behind such a cause. Royals, even minor ones, it us important when they support causes. But even ,ore important when they choose the unpopular ones, the ones that are uncomfortable and not spoken of. For Harry she the Cambridges it's mental health. Eugenie it's slavery
Old 11-09-2016, 05:19 AM
Administrator

Eugenie was pictured in New York City yesterday, November 8:

** atlanticopress.pt gallery **
Old 11-22-2016, 04:57 PM
Majesty

Ellie Goulding proves her royal connections as she parties with Princess Eugenie at London-wide charity fundraiser | London Evening Standard
Old 11-23-2016, 03:26 AM
Administrator

Here are some more nice pics:

** gettyimages gallery ** dailymail article **
Old 11-23-2016, 04:24 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Princess Beatrice of York and her mother attends the Angel Ball 2016 on November 21 in NYC.

PPE

PPE Agency
Old 11-24-2016, 09:45 AM
Majesty

Just saw Eugenie walking alone down Saville Row, probably to pick up some lunch, just like any other office worker. Was quite surprised that she looked a lot slimmer than she does in pictures
Old 11-24-2016, 03:36 PM
Majesty

That's quite interesting, both your sighting and the smaller-than-expected size of Eugenie. There's something about media that tends to make people look bigger than they are, both physically and metaphorically.
Old 11-25-2016, 01:34 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
Just saw Eugenie walking alone down Saville Row, probably to pick up some lunch, just like any other office worker. Was quite surprised that she looked a lot slimmer than she does in pictures
Yes, this is an interesting point. I saw Eugenie and Beatrice and Sarah at TIFF in Toronto, Canada 7 years ago and I also thought both Beatrice and Eugenie were smaller than they looked in pictures. Strange, eh?
Old 11-27-2016, 03:56 AM
Majesty

Princess Eugenie denies secret engagement as photos reveals her new slim-line figure | Daily Mail Online
Old 11-27-2016, 09:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid1962 View Post
That's quite interesting, both your sighting and the smaller-than-expected size of Eugenie. There's something about media that tends to make people look bigger than they are, both physically and metaphorically.

OR...she could be dieting.

I think she does look slimmer lately; reminds me of the time when Beatrice lost considerable weight after some unflattering photos appeared in the press.

The media is trying to spin it as a pre-wedding diet, but perhaps she just wants to get fit.
Old 12-08-2016, 05:18 AM
Majesty

Princess Eugenie steps out wearing ring on engagement finger | Daily Mail Online
Old 12-08-2016, 08:10 AM
Heir Apparent

^^^ From The Telegraph

Gordon Rayner ‏@gordonrayner
In other news, Princess Eugenie’s people say she’s not engaged. Maybe she should stop wearing a ring on her engagement finger? #royal
Old 12-08-2016, 08:17 AM
Heir Apparent

The ring finger ring isn't really engagement ring type of ring. It's more infinity band that ring with a gem that screams engagement ring. Also if you want to announce your engagement with a ring shot a la Pippa you don't wear 2 bigger rings on your other fingers.

Tags
princess eugenie