The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-10-2016, 04:22 AM
Courtier

Lovely interview! And I also think that the last photo of her, in the floral pattern dress, is one of the best I've ever seen of her.

Old 08-10-2016, 05:03 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Princess Eugenie details her daily routine as she poses up for Harper's Bazaar | Daily Mail Online

Old 08-10-2016, 05:18 AM
Courtier

I loved both outfits she looks really good here. Glad she loves her doggies. Is that her flat? I did wonder if she cooked seems like she does when she can. Her job isn't that forgiving it wasn't so long ago they wouldn't allow to take more time off for her mothers birthday. She seems to have settled into something she really loves.
Old 08-10-2016, 07:22 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadow View Post
I loved both outfits she looks really good here. Glad she loves her doggies. Is that her flat? I did wonder if she cooked seems like she does when she can. Her job isn't that forgiving it wasn't so long ago they wouldn't allow to take more time off for her mothers birthday. She seems to have settled into something she really loves.
According to the story the photos were taken at the Royal Lodge, Windsor.
Old 08-11-2016, 08:17 AM
Aristocracy

Lovely article, although Eugenie has come under some fire from security bosses for giving away so much personal information on when and where she is on a daily basis.
Old 08-11-2016, 08:43 AM
Heir Apparent

I think Eugenie should have been more cautious with her daily details but othewise it was a lovely interview. And, may I add how beautiful Eugeniw is? Her looks are so underrated, it's a pity.
Old 08-11-2016, 03:02 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
I think Eugenie should have been more cautious with her daily details but othewise it was a lovely interview. And, may I add how beautiful Eugeniw is? Her looks are so underrated, it's a pity.
She's beautiful but she's never gonna get her proper due on that or anything since people's immediate reaction is to attack her and her sister.
Old 08-11-2016, 03:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sliver_bic View Post
She's beautiful but she's never gonna get her proper due on that or anything since people's immediate reaction is to attack her and her sister.
I agree. I also think that for the press she has not the "proper" body to look beautiful. But imo, her face is truly remarkable. I would as far as to say she is the prettiest woman of the royal family.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder though, but if I had to vote someone on a poll just for the look, I would vote for her without any hesitation.
Old 08-11-2016, 03:54 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenobia View Post
Lovely interview! And I also think that the last photo of her, in the floral pattern dress, is one of the best I've ever seen of her.

It's a nice photo, but it makes her look half the size she is in reality. The camera narrows her body to an incredible degree.

(I don't think the magazine should have shot the pictures that way, because she looks fine as she is. But it's done now).
Old 08-13-2016, 07:26 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadow View Post

They would allow time off for royal duties but who has time off for their mothers birthday? That doesn't happen in the real world
Old 08-13-2016, 06:15 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

I think I missed an engagement;

https://twitter.com/charlie1proctor/...70314034581504
Old 08-13-2016, 06:28 PM
Serene Highness

It will be interesting to see if this is indeed true!
Old 08-13-2016, 06:36 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Me too but if it is true, than good for her(but bittersweet for Bea). I know this farfetched but I hope what they did for the Kent weddings, and Bea or Eugenie have a high profile non state occasion wedding at Westminster and the other has a smaller close knit wedding at St Georges
Old 08-13-2016, 06:41 PM
Royal Highness

Mmm don't think she would be living in Kensington Palace if she married

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 08-13-2016, 06:58 PM
Heir Apparent

Royal Wedding set for 2017 as Princess Eugenie 'will wed long-term boyfriend James Brookbank' | Daily Mail Online
Old 08-13-2016, 07:16 PM
Serene Highness

Interesting, well fair to say the Express and Camilla Tominey have made sure they can look good with this one, "the couple will get engaged by the end of the year" so if they get engaged anytime in the next 4 months they can say - we told you first.

If true I wonder if they will just officially announce it sometime soon now the cats out the bag, I mean if they are already engaged in some private way why not just announce it now its being reported? Unless they were planning to and Bea's breakup means they are now waiting out of respect?

Also surprised they would move into KP, I thought the girls already had use of an apartment in St James' Palace? Though now its clear KP will be used for sometime to come with the Cambridges and Harry residing there I guess there will actually be limited impact if Eugenie does get an appt there.
Old 08-13-2016, 07:17 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

And we have a denial to the BBC;
https://twitter.com/bbcpeterhunt/sta...80856652525568
Old 08-13-2016, 07:19 PM
Heir Apparent

No announcement, 'they intend to be engaged by end of year'

DM translation: we heard rumors and want the scoop. We will save face by saying 'intend' so if rumor is true we can claim they decided to put it off and we don't look like idiots. Bound to get engaged soon

How often did we get the same story about Bea and now
Old 08-13-2016, 07:20 PM
Serene Highness

Well, from twitter

https://twitter.com/BBCPeterHunt/sta...80856652525568
A spokesman for @SarahTheDuchess told @BBCNews : There are no plans for Princess Eugenie to marry her boyfriend, Jack Brooksbank, next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
No announcement, 'they intend to be engaged by end of year'

DM translation: we heard rumors and want the scoop. We will save face by saying 'intend' so if rumor is true we can claim they decided to put it off and we don't look like idiots. Bound to get engaged soon

How often did we get the same story about Bea and now
In fact it was Camilla Tominey at the Express who ran this as an exclusive, DM no doubt running it without checking first (clearly BBC checked it out and got denial).
Old 08-13-2016, 07:32 PM
Gentry

Well never mind. Thanks Daily "Fail"

Tags
princess eugenie