The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-27-2015, 08:54 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadow View Post
Someone has let this out for a reason. We know they take a fair bit of time off we don't usually get a tally and told they have been told no more till Christmas. Wonder how Beatrice is doing? Not much about her new job in New York.
I seriously doubt Beatrice even has a new job in NYC. When Eugenie worked there, there were photos of her going to work but I've seen nothing on Beatrice.

As for Eugenie's holidays, it's possible that she is really wanted for her name and her connections; the company doesn't actually expect her to work 9-5 daily.

Old 09-27-2015, 11:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

This piece has certainly gone a long way towards ruining the reputation of a young woman who is trying to develop a career. One would expect a demand for a retraction.

Old 09-27-2015, 12:42 PM
Serene Highness

Well Charlotte Griffiths and Sebastian Shakespeare are hardly the most reliable people/journalists around.
Old 09-29-2015, 12:45 PM
Heir Apparent

The Duke of York ‏@TheDukeOfYork
#CharityTuesday Princess Eugenie hosted a Reception for @OneYoungWorld today

One Young World - Where Young Leaders Start Leading. | One Young World
Old 09-29-2015, 12:50 PM
Imperial Majesty

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 5m5 minutes ago
Princess Eugenie at the @OneYoungWorld reception she hosted today (via @TheDukeOfYork)
https://twitter.com/RoyalCentral/sta...00658603651072

A.W. TOZER
Old 09-29-2015, 03:19 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
The more I've thought about this and Eugenie having so much time off at what seems to be her hiring in for this NYC job, the more I'm inclined to think that just perhaps that there was a grace period between the actual hiring and the actual date to start seriously working. Its just logical to me that the company hiring would realize that Eugenie would have a calendar already filled with things and perhaps even needed time to relocate home and hearth from the UK.

I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt on this one. Disreputable journalists see only what they want to see and will spin a story without having all the facts.
Old 09-29-2015, 03:24 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
The more I've thought about this and Eugenie having so much time off at what seems to be her hiring in for this NYC job, the more I'm inclined to think that just perhaps that there was a grace period between the actual hiring and the actual date to start seriously working. Its just logical to me that the company hiring would realize that Eugenie would have a calendar already filled with things and perhaps even needed time to relocate home and hearth from the UK.

I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt on this one. Disreputable journalists see only what they want to see and will spin a story without having all the facts.
I am thinking along the same lines... She probably wanted to start back late Sept/ Oct but she was needed for some event in July or transition ( a soft start if you will) and it was negotiated she would be off for 6-8 weeks, and would officially start back on xx. i have done the same thing myself (on a smaller scale) - when I had a large 3 week trip planned - i started a job, worked 3 weeks - then took 3 weeks off. My new employers knew it walking in the door.
Old 09-29-2015, 03:43 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post

I think you are confusing the York sisters.
Eugenie was working in New York for paddle8. She accepted a new job as an associate director at an art gallery back in the UK and has relocated back to the UK. The recent articles are about her taking so many days off in the first 10 weeks or so of that new UK job. Previously while she was working in New York I don't recall any articles criticizing her for excessive vacationing.
Beatrice who has been unemployed for several months and has taken a lot of press criticism for her numerous vacations allegedly has recently started a job in an equity firm in New York and has supposedly relocated there. No info. on what firm (my money's on Cantor Fitzgerald because her mother has ties of some sort to them.) We haven't seen photos of Beatrice out and about in New York as a normal working person as we used to occasionally see w/ Eugenie, but assuming she is working there I am sure we will at some pt..
Old 09-29-2015, 05:16 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Thanks much for setting me straight on this. I get confused way too easily these days and get things mixed up and out of whack and anything else pertaining to the life and times of the York sisters.
Old 10-13-2015, 10:24 AM
Administrator

Eugenie attended the Frieze Art 2015 VIP preview in London today, October 13:

** Pic ** gettyimages **
Old 10-13-2015, 03:23 PM
Courtier

Princess Eugenie wears 55 faux leather Topshop dress at London's Frieze Art Fair | Daily Mail Online
Here's the Fail's take on the event. I never thought of Eugenie as having red hair - but in these photos she does appear to have a touch of red.
Old 10-13-2015, 03:41 PM
Majesty

Eugenie has always have reddish/auburn hair IMO. But maybe she dyed her her...
Old 10-16-2015, 02:10 AM
Administrator

Eugenie attended the Romanian Children's Charity event in London yesterday, October 15:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 10-16-2015, 12:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Love HRH's outfit.
Old 10-22-2015, 03:18 PM
Courtier

Princess Eugenie unveils sculpture at her former university.
Newcastle University has HRH Princess Eugenie open its new London campus - Chronicle Live
Old 11-01-2015, 09:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Eugenie opts for Snow White costume at New York Halloween party | Daily Mail Online

So it seems Eugenie is back in NYC, at least temporarily!
Old 11-02-2015, 11:35 AM
Heir Apparent

That is the most scary Snow White costume I have seen in my life!
Old 12-09-2015, 01:07 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Princess Eugenie is spotted striding down the street in Chelsea | Daily Mail Online
Old 12-23-2015, 03:39 PM
Courtier

If the crown fits! Princess Eugenie in gold paper hat at Duke of York’s Christmas party | Royal | News | Daily Express
Old 01-17-2016, 10:16 AM
Serene Highness

Apparently, Eugenie spent New Years in Burma with friends.

https://twitter.com/phildampier/stat...52292334202880

Tags
princess eugenie