The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-30-2015, 01:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Princess Eugenie took a break from her new role at a London art gallery today as she joined racegoers for Glorious Goodwood ladies' day.

The 25-year-old royal was accompanied by her long-term partner Jack Brooksbank for what turned out to be an unexpectedly windy third day of the famous event.

The young princess opted for less flamboyant wardrobe choice to some of her fellow racegoers, with a above-the-knee white dress and complimentary Nerida Fraiman asymmetric hat complete with a stone-coloured jacket.
Read more: Princess Eugenie attends Glorious Goodwood ladies' day with boyfriend Jack Brooksbank | Daily Mail Online

Old 07-30-2015, 01:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Why does Eugenie have what looks to be chain links on her hat? Really don't care for her outfit- though compared to what the other people are wearing... Bet Granny's watching at home...

Old 07-31-2015, 09:18 AM
Heir Apparent

I like her dress, but not with that jacket.
Old 07-31-2015, 02:08 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
Why does Eugenie have what looks to be chain links on her hat? Really don't care for her outfit- though compared to what the other people are wearing... Bet Granny's watching at home...
I looks to me like the hat has a large-web netting on it. The white dress was pretty, but not spectacular, and I would guess the coat was necessary due to the weather and she jazzed it up a little by how she belted it.
Old 08-01-2015, 10:43 PM
Courtier

I like the colours but the jacket doesn't fit properly and that belt is awful very untidy looking. The white dress is nice but I don't like the hat where it is placed just looks weird to me. But this isn't the worst outfit she has worn.
Old 08-15-2015, 08:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Now that Eugenie has returned to London, where is she living?

I know she once shared the flat in St. James Palace with her sister; did she move back there or does she have another place?
Old 09-22-2015, 06:59 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Princess Eugenie hits the town with Cara Delevingne at LOVE magazine party | Daily Mail Online
Old 09-22-2015, 09:53 AM
Heir Apparent

Oh my, Cara Delevigne certainly looks more drank than "ready to go to bed", as the article says. Sorry if I sould redundant, but has Eugenie found a work, or is she officially unemployed?
Old 09-22-2015, 05:03 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
Oh my, Cara Delevigne certainly looks more drank than "ready to go to bed", as the article says. Sorry if I sould redundant, but has Eugenie found a work, or is she officially unemployed?
Yes, Cara is fortunate that she has friends to prop her up as she leaves whatever venue she's been imbibing at
Reports are that Eugenie left the New York Paddle 8 job to work as an associate Director for an art gallery in London - see the reference to the Gallery's name at the end of this article.
Princess Eugenie and Cara Delevingne Friends in London : People.com
Old 09-22-2015, 05:37 PM
Serene Highness

Cara D. has made her name on the basis of her eyebrows. I just don't get the attraction, usually looking sullen and unkempt.
Old 09-22-2015, 05:39 PM
Serene Highness

CD looks possessed...
Old 09-23-2015, 05:44 AM
Courtier

I don't get the Cara D thing either much ado about nothing really.
Old 09-23-2015, 09:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sndral View Post
Yes, Cara is fortunate that she has friends to prop her up as she leaves whatever venue she's been imbibing at
Reports are that Eugenie left the New York Paddle 8 job to work as an associate Director for an art gallery in London - see the reference to the Gallery's name at the end of this article.
Princess Eugenie and Cara Delevingne Friends in London : People.com
Thank you! I had completely forgot about the art gallery job...
Old 09-26-2015, 11:46 PM
Courtier

Princess Eugenie holiday ban after taking 25 days off in first 10 weeks* | Daily Mail Online
Old 09-27-2015, 12:04 AM
Heir Apparent

*chortle* Half of the time she's worked there, she's been away on holiday?! She's lucky she still has the job.

I must say that outfit she wore to the Harpers Bazaar do is very smart. A very attractive dress that suits her, and perfect accessories. She looks quite smashing!
Old 09-27-2015, 04:44 AM
Nobility

I don’t know... Where I work, when you start just before summer, they take already planned and payed for holidays into account. That holiday could have been planned months ago before she even got her new job.
Old 09-27-2015, 05:01 AM
Courtier

Someone has let this out for a reason. We know they take a fair bit of time off we don't usually get a tally and told they have been told no more till Christmas. Wonder how Beatrice is doing? Not much about her new job in New York.
Old 09-27-2015, 05:43 AM
Serene Highness

I think its pretty bad if you start working somewhere then send half your time on holiday however... these holidays may have been booked before she started working for the new firm who then felt they had to let her have them.

Equally I wonder how much of this is just guess work on the part of the journalist he says "But since starting the job, by my reckoning Eugenie has been absent for an astonishing 50 per cent of the time." That doesn't necessarily sound like someone has come out and told him she's been away but more like, as with Beatrice, the Daily Mail are keeping tabs on her to create a story about either how much harder she works than her sister or, as we now see, that she too might not being seen to pull her weight.

Anyway I've always thought Eugenie worked a bit harder than Beatrice so hopefully its just been a busy summer...
Old 09-27-2015, 06:30 AM
Courtier

Their story might be semi-accurate. About eight weeks ago, they reported that shortly after starting her job she took off for a 3-week European holiday. Here's the link and the blurb.

Chelsy Davy shows what Prince Harry's missing, SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE writes | Daily Mail Online

Princess Eugenie seems determined to keep up with her workshy older sister, Beatrice, who is on her 17th holiday in the space of a year.
Though Eugenie started a new job at a London art gallery only last month, she is already off on her own lengthy hols.
The 25-year-old, left, is said to be off on a European break that will last more than three weeks. She was reported to have been headhunted for the job while she was in New York at online auction company Paddle8.
Perhaps they wanted her to be a roving ambassador?

Then about a month ago, they got a firsthand account of Eugenie and Andrew en route to Balmoral. Here's the link and the blurb.

The village affair is over for Sophie Ward by SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE | Daily Mail Online

Never stand in the way of Prince Andrew and his daughters when they’re en route to their latest holiday.
Air Miles Andy and Princess Eugenie, 25, caught a scheduled flight from London to Aberdeen on Tuesday, but their presence left fellow passengers fuming after they were forced to move seats.
‘I was bumped out,’ complains one passenger on the flight. ‘I was told my seat had been moved and then I saw that Eugenie and Andrew were given places at the front of the plane.’ The pair are thought to have been on their way to Balmoral for a grouse shooting holiday at the Queen’s Scottish retreat. Yesterday was the Glorious Twelfth, the start of the red grouse-shooting season.

And then we know that recently Eugenie spent a week in New York with her mother and Beatrice. It's why she missed Harry's birthday party.
Old 09-27-2015, 07:38 AM
Serene Highness

I think the story is accurate or by now Andrew's staff would have probably pointed out the error. However I don't think, as some suggested, that the information was leaked on purpose by people at Eugenie's new job. I think the DM are keeping tabs on the York girls and their holidays

Tags
princess eugenie